Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid's Killer

Anyone have an idea about Haibara and Conan's connection?

I had been watching detectiveconan for a long time and I suddenly thought:do Haibara loves Conan or Conan loves Ai?

On episode 178, when Gin was shooting Sherry on the roof, what was Conan's reaction when Agasa told him they are shooting Ai? Scream "Haibara" ! And on 231, The Mysterious Passenger, he had risk his life to save Ai... so I believe he must have a feeling about Ai.

Remember?On episode 138, when Ai asked Ayumi whether she likes Conan or not?

Ayumi:what? Does that means you like him?

Haibara: what if I do?

Ayumi's reaction was so cute...

Also, on an episode that I don't remember the name... like 400or something... Haibara had declared that she LOVES Conan right at his face.

But I have a feeling that Conan is just liking her, or felt empathized-because they are the victims of the same drug- of her. But my thought faded immediately when I remembered Conan had always the one who STARTED the talk with Ai, that kinda means he felt she unique...

On the other hand, they cooperate well ,too. On a case that is 200 something-Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 3 -they had cooperate to get rid of the crime.

Ai:know what you are?

Crime:what?

Ai:garbage?

Crime:? {this girl is insane, he thought.}

Then Conan gave a garbage can beside a heavy kick. And case successfully closed.

And also on movie 11-Jolly Roger whatever that movie is called-Ai had complained that she had become Conan's asistant.

Conan:not asistant. We are partners.

So what you guys think? Well, I believe mytheory: Ai loves Conan, and Conan changde his heart from Ran to Ai!

post-2762-1262222533_thumb.jpg

Here's the thing: Haibara DID NOT declare love on Conan or something like that. If she did, you must have mistaken it for her joke because she said some line that he's nice and other blah-blah stuff, and finished it by declaring it was a joke.

Movies aren't based on mangas but stuff created by other people including Movie 13. I repeat, they are NOT canon to manga.

Another important thing you should consider: Conan a.k.a. Shinichi is kind enough to have the will to save people. I'll tell you a simple situation related to the manga and the episode in the anime: While fishing, they found out that someone died of, most likely, poisoning. He did the artificial breathing-something, of course, on the lips. Knowing that the poison would be on the lips, despite that, he did it. When Haibara talked to Conan and said that he made a quick scan and all, and performed the artificial breathing-thing. Conan told Haibara frankly that he couldn't know the parts which has poison by a quick scan including the lips and that he would have died if Conan didn't perform it. Therefore, Conan risked his life, even if the poison may be transferred to him, to keep that person alive. If I'm correct, it's in episodes 366 and 367. If not, look for episodes fish-related.

And, if you noticed, Conan cares a lot about Ran that he risks most of what he does, right? That's pretty obvious. Well, thinking about it, have noticed Conan's reaction when someone's murdered or someone's going to be murdered? I thought it was exaggerating but then again, if that's so, then Conan doesn't really want anyone to die. I once asked myself: Why does Conan freaking save people who are not related when doing a suicide? Because he's a detective?

Pretty much, the commotion about Haibara's feelings for Conan are mostly fan-caused. If I'm correct, Haibara probably hasn't expressed her feelings towards Conan yet even in the manga. (I'm assuming that it's about to be something like that. I kind of read a manga spoiler accidentally...)

• Upvote 1

And I am more positive that you really did mistaken it for something else. Really. I've been reading topics like this and received comments from lots of fans saying that Ai didn't declare love for Conan but it is possible that she is hiding her love for Conan.

Again, I am sure that Ai DID NOT declare love to Conan. Hey, although it isn't too common, I found it unusual that a girl like her would confess love to Conan who already has a girlfriend. Assuming that she did, Conan would have made an unusual reaction yet I haven't seen thatreaction.

Plus, the number of times she got saved doesn't matter. Like I said, Conan saves people even though they're complete strangers.

---

To settle this, I'd suggest you look for the episode to prove it. I'll look for it if you will as well. >.<

man,you've got to have evidence to prove your theory

tip:think like Conan

and if Ai admitted to Conan that she loves him,did he blushed? I'm asking this because on the very 1st vol. of detective conan,Ran admitted to Conan that she loves Shinichi and Conan blushed a lot

there was an episode that looked totally serious right at the begining. Then it turned out they were just practicing for a play. There are other examples like this. Due to this, any video made could just be taken out of context from any episode with a tease like that

well I think that Ai most likely in love with conan , I mean in some kind of episode which I don't remember Ai was very sick and Ran was some kind of taking care of her (making her some kind of hot food sorry I don't remember what was that food ) whatever Ai pretended she was asleep to avoid thanking her or something and Conan was angry with her , but she thought (you don't get at all , do you ? well that's better I don't want you to know either ) see , what was she talking about , i don't think she had a secret that didn't want Conan/Shinichi to know about Ran or something ?

but for Conan/Shinichi i think he just like Ai but his true love is for sure Ran it's very clear through the series and the movies (movie 4 and i think that movie 14 would include so blah-blah and love stuff ).

I think that Ai does like conan... i think in episode... 311 when they were at the beach... there was double meaning to her words, of course i may be looking into it... but when she said that she was running, not from sharks but from dolphins, as they are the prize of the oceans and sharks are running from the coldness of the bottom of the ocean, ran is the dolphin, she is the shark. I think she doesn't want to run from her competition over shinichi, and she doesn't want to run away from the light (ironic if you think of the statement, don't go to the light) and i also think that when conan and agasa said things like, but sharks are more fierce and are scarier... if anything that made ai unhappier cuz they were calling her fierce and scary and that's why she asked them to leave... maybe i looked to deep into it... but that's what popped out at me when i first read it :P

I think that Ai does like conan... i think in episode... 311 when they were at the beach... there was double meaning to her words, of course i may be looking into it... but when she said that she was running, not from sharks but from dolphins, as they are the prize of the oceans and sharks are running from the coldness of the bottom of the ocean, ran is the dolphin, she is the shark. I think she doesn't want to run from her competition over shinichi, and she doesn't want to run away from the light (ironic if you think of the statement, don't go to the light) and i also think that when conan and agasa said things like, but sharks are more fierce and are scarier... if anything that made ai unhappier cuz they were calling her fierce and scary and that's why she asked them to leave... maybe i looked to deep into it... but that's what popped out at me when i first read it :P

yea, remember the stadium case? Haibara said that he and conan make a good pair. After Conan stared at her, she added," just a thought."

yea, remember the stadium case? Haibara said that he and conan make a good pair. After Conan stared at her, she added," just a thought."

Yah, it's like she drops HUGE hints, practically screaming 'i like you' but when he looks at her like she is crazy or joking she goes along with it trying to cover up.. and since he is so dense... he believes she was joking the whole time...

Yah, it's like she drops HUGE hints, practically screaming 'i like you' but when he looks at her like she is crazy or joking she goes along with it trying to cover up.. and since he is so dense... he believes she was joking the whole time...

There are lots of them. They are listed in the wiki too! Why not check it out?

There are lots of them. They are listed in the wiki too! Why not check it out?

of course! :) if it has to do with ConAi, I've either read it or it's on my to do list!

lol...

i think i'm even going to make a video for conai and I WILL TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT on purpose.... like the episode where they were practicing for a play, i'm going to cut off right before she says, kamen yaiba-san... i just feel like making a vid, so currently i am going through all the episodes with the two in it and trying to find good scenes to cut out

Why her choose this name?I believe is Ai.Ai is her.But protect her secret.Thousand name can a American Mystery Writer and Her not care last name.why Ai care?Ai is love and sorrow.Why her pick this name?I believe is Shiho and Shinichi came friend if her 0-7.I have a Proof pick name.She want first name is meant love and sorrow. I have proof Theory.In Episode 1,129,136,176-178,190-192,231 i think in bus with Bomb,294,335,345,414,509,Movie 3,4,and OVA 9.all proof she love him.possible some more proof on 510-end series.