Detective Conan World
TheBlackTac

2 months late introduction.

Ladies and Gentleemen! This is xXEdogawa-KunXx. I'm a normal person who loves to play Tennis. I also love playing video games. I'm a hardcore fan of DC and for all those who are wondering if I'm a ShinRan, yes, I used to be, but I converted to CoAi. I find them more interesting, IMO. Anyway, nice to meet you guys!

Edited by xXUntitledUser
  • Upvote 2

I already know you, and you're familiar with the site. But still, HI :D

Hello. :D

Just introducing. Maybe some people don't know about me.

It's been like 2 months that i joined here in DCW. So I decided to introduce myself. Anyways, I don't really understand how to put a picture in the signature. If you don't mind, can you help me? :-)

• Upvote 1

Welcome!

It seems you've already gotten yourself situated in the forums.

Not really much to say here.

But since I haven't seen you around that much I can say hi!

I hope you continue to post and contribute!

Have a wonderful time here!

Hello. :D

Just introducing. Maybe some people don't know me.

It's been like 2 months that i joined here in DCW. So i decided to introduce myself. Anyways, i don't really understand how to put a picture in the signature. If you don't mind, can you help me? :-)

To put a picture in your signature, go to Edit My Profile and then copy and paste the image or link it from a different site.

Nice to meet you! :)

You got 100 posts in 2 months but I have got less than 20 posts since Fubruary -_-*

So, you don't worry about posting! :P

Hey! You came a day before me! <_<

I won't bother posting my intro since you know most (or even all) of it.

Yeah, i know most of it.

Nice to meet you! :)

You got 100 posts in 2 months but I have got less than 20 posts since February -_-*

So, you don't worry about posting! :P

Nice to meet you too! We don't really need to worry about posting. That's kinda true. :)

Welcome!

It seems you've already gotten yourself situated in the forums.

Not really much to say here.

But since I haven't seen you around that much I can say hi!

I hope you continue to post and contribute!

Have a wonderful time here!

Thanks for greeting!

Have a wonderful time to you too! :)

To put a picture in your signature, go to Edit My Profile and then copy and paste the image or link it from a different site.

Thank you! I'll try to do it now. :P

Pshh, who cares about posting? In my first 3 months, I accumulated 0 posts total. Then, I instantly jumped when Moho friended me, came back to the site, and just started posted randomly. Then I collided with the games forum and- well, I guess I don't have to explain more. I don't think a welcome is necessary, we've already had our little 'fights' haven't we? :P Anyways, I hope you stay! XD

• Upvote 1

Yeah, i know most of it.

Thank you! :D

Nice to meet you too! We don't really need to worry about posting. That's kinda true. :)

Thanks for greeting!

Have a wonderful time to you too! :)

Thank you! I'll try to do it now. :P

<_<

DON'T PENTA-POST!!!

In case you don't know (took me some time to figure this out) you just press multiquote and you can get all of the quotes you want onto one single post.

• Upvote 1

<_<

DON'T PENTA-POST!!!

In case you don't know (took me some time to figure this out) you just press multiquote and you can get all of the quotes you want onto one single post.

I didn't know about that. Thanks.

Edited by xXUntitledUser

<_<

DON'T PENTA-POST!!!

Wow, I didn't even notice he penta-posted. *laughs at my stupidity* I had trouble too when I first started. (took me like, over a month to figure out how to use the multiquote button). Just follow Pyre's advice and it'll be fine!

Pshh, who cares about posting? In my first 3 months, I accumulated 0 posts total. Then, I instantly jumped when Moho friended me, came back to the site, and just started posted randomly. Then I collided with the games forum and- well, I guess I don't have to explain more. I don't think a welcome is necessary, we've already had our little 'fights' haven't we? :P Anyways, I hope you stay! XD

Oh lol. I still remember those little "fights" that we had. It's all about ShinRan and AiCon. :P

<_<

DON'T PENTA-POST!!!

I don't know about that. Thanks.

Oh, um, sorry if I sounded kinda irritated, I get annoyed by double posts unless it's under specific circumstances.

Wow, I didn't even notice he penta-posted. *laughs at my stupidity* I had trouble too when I first started. (took me like, over a month to figure out how to use the multiquote button). Just follow Pyre's advice and it'll be fine!

It took me, um, a week. But I'm a bit too fast on everything here on DCW anyways.

Oh lol. I still remember that little "fights" that we had. It's all about ShinRan and AiCon. :P

Those were fun.... *holds up ShinRan banner* Care to start another pointless battle? XD

Oh, um, sorry if I sounded kinda irritated, I get annoyed by double posts unless it's under specific circumstances.

It took me, um, a week. But I'm a bit too fast on everything here on DCW anyways.

It was an exaggeration, but I didn't even need to use it until about a month in, and then it took me two tries. *shrugs* (shrug is such a funny sounding word..)

Those were fun.... *holds up ShinRan banner* Care to start another pointless battle? XD

It was an exaggeration, but I didn't even need to use it until about a month in, and then it took me two tries. *shrugs* (shrug is such a funny sounding word..)

Do you want to? XD

Maybe one day, i will convert to ShinRan. :P

Convert for 1 week = I agree. :P

YAY!!! Is it this week, or another week? Well anyways, to start you off, which is your fav ShinRan scene?