Detective Conan World
Noir

Kaitou Kid (ONLY)

Edited : 12-08-10

Here's what I like about him.

1.)He's type of work frees him from the restrainig rules of a goverment. He has no jurisdiction like batman the dark knight infiltrating other national territories.[An official detective has to deal the w/ the rules that sometimes restrain him/her for doing his job efficiently&effectively, that's why great detectives breaks the rules sometimes]

2.)He has no responsibility like the official detectives since he's a freelancer.

3.)He has a cool cardgun w/c mimics Hisuka's ability. Bullets are never a problem since cards are readily available.

4.)He lives up to his nickname phantom as he can go to everywhere, appearing and disappearing in a short notice or nothing at all.

5.)He utilizes science to create creative magic tricks and apply it as if it was a real spell. And exceptionally uses tricks that he learned from someone like his father.

6.)The devices/materials that he uses are readily available, contrary to other thiefs that relies advance and sophisticated technologies that you can't always access or you can't at all.

7.)What's even cooler is that he's a detective disguising as a thief or switch to either of the two as he wishes.

8.)His abilities makes an impression that he has supernatural abilities.[Like in Conan vs Kaito episode: It's like he used a shinigami's flash step]

agreed! kaito kid...you're kakkoi!! 65.gif

I love Kaito Kid because...

Do u think that I'll tell u???

That's right, I'll tell u, seriously, I like Kid because I like Kuroba Kaito (don't think that I trick you...)

if u don't wana share then don't post :P

I love Kaito Kid because...

Do u think that I'll tell u???

That's right, I'll tell u, seriously, I like Kid because I like Kuroba Kaito (don't think that I trick you...)

I like Kuroba Kaito better when he turns into Kaito Kid and he puts his mask on. XD Oh MG>>..<3<3<3

Kaito Kid is my second most favorite guy in the anime world!!

ILOVEYOUSOMUCHKID!! <3

*fangirl scream

Who is your most fav guy then? :P

The front few are... But the tricks are getting simpler... but they are portrayed as harder =\

But the helicopter trick is possible but not so probable... Kaito Kid was walking so steadily then.