Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Ahhhh momo chan..... I think he is interested in you :P

Else he is just trying to get you interested. If he is not those guys who wants to be in the centre of attention all the time, I'm sure it's the first choice. Why don't you test him out? :P

Do you have his messenger?? Or phone number? :P

Forever-chan, I think he likes you. I mean the thing is, if a guy likes a girl, they do one of the following

-avoid (I was this... guys will stay away or be at certain distance, they will look at who they like most of the time.)

-try to talk (most of the time, random stuff. looks like that's what he's doing.)

-give interest (for example, if you think of a boy showing a frog to a girl, the boy likes her.)

-gain interest (for example, show off of his talent, looks like rollerskating in your story.)

usually, it's normal for a guy to pay for certain things like food, or items to a person they have interest in.

example would be me... uhmmm... yea... the stories.. i'm pretty sure you have read them.

@Misaki-chan: Kind of >.> AND NOW IT'S LIKE 1:30 o.o

@Nana-chan: *is about to blow up with happiness* Oh dear don't let me do that.. I have his phone number.. but he's like >.> sixyearsolderthanmeyousee...

@Misaki-chan(again..): He's uhm ... 22... >.>''''''''''''

@Cure-kun: You know.. those words from you... make me really believe that there's a possibility (guys know how guys act if they like someone, after all) but... but.... T.T it couldn't possibly be.. and he's a sweetheart to EVERYONE >.< and he randomly pays for people and stuff.. plus, he hangs out with senpai all the time so maybe he figures since I'm about where senpai is now that he shouldn't leave me out? T.T

Hmm... in my culture, it is normal for a guy to pay for a girl whether or not she is his girlfriend or whether he likes her or not as long as they are close friends and he is with her alone. =\ But whether or not the girl allows it is another thing. Girls usually only allow guys to treat them if they are interested in that guy. (But sometimes its the opposite - they want them to have a good impression or dont want him to spend his money too much) Well, I think looking at that circumstance, he is interested in momochan :P To be in a car alone :P XD

Je-chan, it's only, what, a six year difference? It could work as long as you two don't piss someone off enough for that person to call the police and report something because technically someone over the age of 18 and someone under the age of 18 shouldn't date! :) I mean, I'm sure there are couples with a larger age difference!

@Nana-chan: Yeah, which means it's very likely .. extreeeemely likely that he was just being a gentleman. And the car thing... I can't drive so he's kiiiind of my ride. We live real close to each other.. but no one else at the church lives near where we do so it can be quite convenient...

@Misaki-chan LOOOOL!!! My parents were thirteen years apart.. Yeah. If I ever.. ever.. get the nerve to be all I LIKE YOU I'm gonna be 18.. and then I can go die in a hole safely ahahahaha!~

@Misaki-chan: Kind of >.> AND NOW IT'S LIKE 1:30 o.o

@Nana-chan: *is about to blow up with happiness* Oh dear don't let me do that.. I have his phone number.. but he's like >.> sixyearsolderthanmeyousee...

@Misaki-chan(again..): He's uhm ... 22... >.>''''''''''''

@Cure-kun: You know.. those words from you... make me really believe that there's a possibility (guys know how guys act if they like someone, after all) but... but.... T.T it couldn't possibly be.. and he's a sweetheart to EVERYONE >.< and he randomly pays for people and stuff.. plus, he hangs out with senpai all the time so maybe he figures since I'm about where senpai is now that he shouldn't leave me out? T.T

Well, I can't judge from words that easily but, you have to be observant.

Look carefully, (and secretly) for some kind of blush.

Most guys get them when any girls are near them but, not many guys get them when they are talking to a girl that they are interested in.

It could be the other way around though.It just depends on their personality.

For some odd reason, it just works that way. One thing or the other.

If he talks to you more often about some random things, high chance. (I regret some of the conversations I tried with Grace...)

This is because when a guy likes a girl, they can't react fast enough.

Or

They would be fidgeting or stuttering, or even murmur around a girl.

Guys get nervous. But this can be different depending on his personality...

Well these are based on mostly my actions...

some are based on others...

Yeah, he's been working on that apparently. TT.TT BUT HE'S LIKE 22! That's like me liking... a ten year old. It's just so unlikely.. I'm not sweet. In fact he called me crazy >3>'' Not like in a mean way.. but he did say I was crazy. And he's called me a kid before. And he scoffed when someone called me pretty. *my proof that he couldn't possibly like me* And 98% of the male population wouldn't like me XD

@Cure-kun: Unfortunately, I'm the only one stuttering, murmuring, blushing, and completely unable to talk about NORMAL things. He's mr.cool guy. He just looks amused whenever I do that, and teases me about my Japanese.

Well of most things... see if he pays attention to you. :P

Perhaps like Cure-kun said. See if he does something to an extreme:

For example when he is around you, he tend to keep talking to other people(and try as much to not talk to you), or keep talking to you about random stuff.

Ask you something. When you are with him, and if you are quiet, will he start a random conversation out of the blue? :P

Yeah, he's been working on that apparently. TT.TT BUT HE'S LIKE 22! That's like me liking... a ten year old. It's just so unlikely.. I'm not sweet. In fact he called me crazy >3>'' Not like in a mean way.. but he did say I was crazy. And he's called me a kid before. And he scoffed when someone called me pretty. *my proof that he couldn't possibly like me* And 98% of the male population wouldn't like me XD

@Cure-kun: Unfortunately, I'm the only one stuttering, murmuring, blushing, and completely unable to talk about NORMAL things. He's mr.cool guy. He just looks amused whenever I do that, and teases me about my Japanese.

Well, based on Grace's reactions after she started to realized I like her, she was talking more often, and yea. Grace is a bad example to use in this case, but She did like me before when I liked her as well, but she rarely reacted. She didn't blush back then, but now she does that more often. So I'm guessing when a girl like a guy for sure, they show these reactions.