Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Tna Uchiha

The Vacation Part 2

Author's Note: Hello! See ya again at the second part of The Vacation! (Like everyone cares! Ohoho xD). Well, because it is a second part, you should read from the first part to understand the whole story tongue.gif

But here's the review:

Conan, Ran, Kogoro, Agasa-hakase, and DB were going for vacation at Ichiraku Resort in Gunma Prefecture. But suddenly, Conan ran into some FBI members and he had a bad feeling of it. Why the hell in the world FBI could there? Something happened? Please read and enjoy! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Disclaimer: I do not own Detective Conan, I only own the plot and the additional characters.

Characters: Edogawa Conan, Haibara Ai, Mouri Ran, Mouri Kogoro, Yoshida Ayumi, Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko, Kojima Genta, Agasa Hiroshi, Jodie Santemillion, James Black, Andrea Camel, Gin.

Additional Characters: Yoshikawa Shizuka(the owner of Ichiroku Resort), Nakazawa Michiru, Masahiro Taro

---()()()---

THE VACATION PART 2

Kitchen of Ichiroku Resort

Saturday, July 10th, 10.00 pm

Haibara already sit on the chair after making sure that inconvenience smell has fadedaway, but her body still shivered.

TAP TAP TAP

Another footsteps approached, but she did not feel any fear. Or maybe a member in disguise so she could not feel its presence.

TAP TAP TAPGRIT...

“Haibara, you're still here?” a familiar voice called her name opening the door.

She carefully turned her head, the fear expression still adorned her face. But thenshe relieved. “Kudou-kun?”

“What are you doing here?” Shinichi asked curiously.

“Don't you see that I'm having a tea?” she strove hard to hide her expression offear by not looking at Shinichi-eyes.

Shinichi realized something odd in Haibara's stances. “What's the matter?”

“What do you mean by what's the matter?” she asked without answering Shinichi's question.

“You don't look good, your face is pale,” he answered.

“Pale? Ah~ Maybe I'm just tired a little,” Haibara turned her back ready to leave the room. “I think I need some sleep right away,”

But Shinichi knew she was lying because her body shuddered. Without any hesitation, he pulled Haibara's arm.

“Haibara, something happened?” Shinichi asked sharply. His face looked so serious now. Actually he already felt that something went wrong when he saw several FBI agents were here. Then he was surely sure now that something really happened.

“No, nothing,” she denied. “There's no murderer or something here,”

Shinichi jumped into a conclusion, the only thing that feared Haibara the most isthat black organization. “Any of their member here?”

“W-what are you talking about?” Haibara tried to evade. She just did not want Shinichi and the others got involved.

“Haibara, just tell me,” Shinichi demanded. “You're not the type of woman that afraid of ghost, genie, or any of bugs,”

Haibara silenced bowing her head and ready to go.

“Wait!”Shinichi impeded her from running away. “Tell me, who the person is,”

“I've told you already, nothing happened,” she stubbornly said.

“Well, from your odd stances and some FBI agents are here, I can make a conclusion,”

“FBI?” Haibara startled. “FBI is here?”

“I think the reason why they are here is the one whom you met before I came,”

Sonna...”Haibara murmured surprisingly. She stared at Shinichi with eyes open wide.

“Who is the person, Haibara?” he asked impatiently.

Haibara silenced for a while. “I – I didn't know who that woman was. I didn't see her face yet didn't recognize her voice. She had the same aura which the member usually possessed, but not as cold as Vermouth. I think she is their new member,”

“New member?” Shinichi digested her words. “What's their intention actually?”

“How do I know?” Haibara sarcastically replied. “Maybe she was after me,”

“What makes you jump into that conclusion?”

“Nothing –Just my feeling said that,”

“I don't think so. If she was really after you, she might kill you already,” Shinichi disagreed. “Moreover, you didn't cover your hair neither with hood nor cap. She might recognize your brunette hair immediately,”

Haibara sighed. “Thanks for relieving me, but I don't feel any relieves at all while knowing their member is here ,”

“How stubborn,” Shinichi sighed. “I have to find out what's going on actually, I'd like to ask the FBI.”

Shinichi hastily turned his back, but Haibara held him back.

Chotto, don't be so reckless,” she warned. “You might be killed,”

“Don't worry, I won't take any actions before knowing the real situation,” Shinichi smirked. “Let's go, Haibara!”

Shinichi pulled Haibara's left hand forcefully, ignoring her objection.

Chotto, chotto, do you know their room?” Haibara gasped while they were searching for Jodie-sensei and her FBI fellows' room. She walked behind him.

“We'll ask thethe owner,”

“It's almost eleven now, she must be sleeping,” Haibara warned.

“Well, no choice,”

Shinichi walked to the main room – the Reception Room. There were still two receptionists sitting there, waiting for the guests to come.

“Nee, Oneechan,” Shinichi greeted with his pampered voice.

“Ah, aren't you a kid who was with Mouri-san before?” said one of those two. “What do you want, Kid?”

“Ano- My sensei also stayed overnight here. I ran into her a while ago, but I forgot to ask her room,” he explained innocently. “If you don't mind, would you tell me where is her room? Because I need her to explain about the vacation essay she gave us three days ago,”

Sasuga,Kudou-kun, your acting skill is awesome,” Haibara mutteredsilently and smirked behind his back.

“No problem, Boy. We'll tell you,” the receptionist woman smiled. “Who is your sensei's name? Wait for a minute, I'll check it out in guest lists,”

“Jodie Saintemillion,” he smiled.

“Jodie Santemillion? Wait, I'll check it...” she checked today's guestlists on the computer then cried happily when finding what she looked for. “Ah! This is!”

“Miss Jodie Santemillion reserved Room No. 25 and 26,”

Arigatou, Oneechan,”

Shinichi walked hurriedly with Haibara following him. Those two used stairs to the third floor of this resort. Thunder still rumbled outside, rain still fell continuously. Shinichi was impatient to find out what was happening while Haibara just kept wishing they will not meet one of them on their way there.

Ichiroku Resort

Room No. 25 and 26

They were standing in the front door of Room No. 25. Shinichi was uncertain to knock off or press the bell button. He put his ear on the door wishing he could eavesdrop something but to no avail. It seemed like the room was furnished with some noise reduction agents that prevented any eavesdropper.

“I barely could hear they speaking, but I'm sure they are all here,” he pointed atroom No. 25.

“What should we do then? Kicking the door with your full power magic shoes?”

“Stupid!” Shinichi replied sarcastically. “Gyah - It can't be helped, I will enter this room properly,”

TING TONG TING TONG

He pressed the bell, hoping his action would not disturb them.

TING TONG TING TONG

GRIT... Someone opened the door.

Ara ~ Cool Kid?What happens all of sudden?” Jodie-sensei asked curiously.

“Jodie-sensei, may I ask you something?” he said straightforwardly.

“What is that?”Jodie frowned. Her expression was slightly changed. “Oh, I know, I know, you want me teach you the recent games I play?”

“A-ha-ha. No, thanks,” he laughed apathetically. “Can I come in?”

“Ah ~ Sure!Coincidentally, me and my fellows are playing cards. Would you join too?”

“No, I just want to ask something if you don't mind,”

“Oh, well, well, douzo,”

Without any hesitation, he came into the room. Just as what he guessed, five FB Iwere gathered in the room. They did not seem to play cards or something instead of discussing something serious. They bit surprised when he entered the room but they looked like had no objection of letting him join the conversation since they already knew his intelligence ability that always helped them in any occasions.

“Say, it's kinda unusual five FBI are gathering in the countryside resort for vacation,” Shinichi said. “Unless they will ambush a dangerous someone,”

“Just as what we thought, you really have a sharp mind, Cool Kid,” Jodie sighed.

“Is there any of them staying in this resort” Shinichi asked straight to the core.

“You've figured it out already,” James approved to what Shinichi asked.

“How many? Who are they? What's their intention?” Shinichi asked impatiently. His bad feeling totally came true.

“Hold down, Kid,” pleaded Agent Camel.

Shinichi took the deepest breath to make his lung breathed properly.

“Only one. Awoman with code name – Madeira,” Jodie said slowly. “It seems the organization put a trial on her,”

“Trial?” Shinichi asked perplexedly.

“Yeah, Mizunashi Rena called us when they're off the guard. That woman's actual name is Nakazawa Michiru, she is a pharmacist from the renowned Sakurayama Pharmacy. The organization intends to put her as a replacement of the previous missing scientist – Sherry,” Jodie took a breath. “but before that, she has to pass the trial by testing the drugs to a certain victim and observing the effects,” James said.

“We're still trying to find out what kind of drugs they are and who will be their victim,” James added. “Unfortunately, Rena-san had no time for telling us about the details. She only said the transaction place is here, Ichiroku Resort,”

“Crap! They're already gone too far. I think we should immediately find out their intention and their candidate victim,” Shinichi said emotionally fired up.

“Yeah, we gatherhere to discuss the strategy. I think we need your brain too, Boy,” said James Black.

“By the way, how do you know there's a member from that organization here?” Jodie asked curiously.

“From this girl's odd stances when I found her in the kitchen after I ran into you all,” Shinichi answered and turned away to Haibara. But she was not there. “Are? Where is she?”

Shinichi rolled his eyes to the whole room. But he could not find the figure of that reddish brown girl.

“Haibara was here? You came all alone, Cool Kid,” asked Jodie perplexedly.

“Alone?” he startled. “She was with me back then when we were in front of your room,”

“Then where is she?” James Black searched to the whole room. “Did she go back to her room?”

“Well, I'll check it,” Shinichi said impulsively. “I have a bad feeling of it,”

“Well, we're also searching in the vicinity room,”

Shinichi hastily stepped downstairs to go to their room. He convinced himself Haibara would be okay and she was playing Karuta Cards with the others.

Kuso! Don't make a fun of me, Haibara! I really will kill you if I see you in the room now,” he gasped.

Finally he arrived at Room No.18. Without any hesitation, he opened hurriedly.

“Conan-kun? What took you so long?” Ran asked anxiously.

“We're worrying about you, Conan-kun,” implied Ayumi. “You didn't even bring your phone,”

“A-ha-ha- I met Jodie-sensei and we had a talk,” he glared at the room. Only Ran, sleeping Hakase and Kogoro, and three children in the room. Haibara was not there. “Where's Haibara?”

Ara? Isn't she with you, Conan-kun?” Ayumi asked confusedly.

Ah. Crap! Where the hell in the world are you now, Haibara?!” he cursed silently.

“Jodie-sensei here?” Ran frowned. “What is she doing?”

“Ah – she' s spending his holiday with her husband, Agent Camel, you should know him,” he arranged the fake stories.

Sou iueba...Ah! Yeah, I've ever heard about him before,” Ran said. Shinichi was so grateful Ran such a gullible woman. “By the way, where is Ai-chan?”

“She hasn't comeback at all?” Shinichi asked.

“Not yet, I thought you two were together, Conan-kun,” Mitsuhiko said with a gloomy voice. He was obviously anxious.

“Let's search for Ai-chan!” Ayumi suggested.

No, no, I can't let you all in danger,” Shinichi said silently.

“Ah ~ I remember! While I talked to Jodie-sensei, she went to the kitchen to make some juice. I completely forget leaving her there,” he tried to make some excuses. “Well, I still need some business with Jodie-sensei so I'm going, Ja!

“Wait, Conan-kun!” Ran called him when he was ready to leave the room.“Bring your phone, so we know how to call you,”

Ran gave him his phone. “It's been late night, Conan-kun, ask Ai-chan to come back,”

“Thanks, Ran-neechan. Will do,”

---()()()---

Somewhere in Ichiroku Resort

Sunday, July 10th, 00.15 am

He is here, he is here, I can feel it...” Haibara gasped. She took a deep breath then exhaled it, inhaled again and exhaled it without a good rhyme. She was totally shivering now.

She was at the back porch of the resort, hiding behind the giant log - frightened. The rain falling and the thunder still rumbling and deafening the human ears. The breeze blew strongly that made the ambiance even creepier.

About an hour ago when Shinichi was busy pressing the bell button of Jodie-sensei's room, she suddently felt a strong evil aura approached her. The evilest aura from the member of that black organization that much stronger than the woman she met before. She truly knew the one who possessed that cold-evilest aura was merely Gin. Yeah, Gin, the man from the organization she feared the most.

She literally did not see his presence, only felt it. But his aura was strong enough to suffocate her.

“What should I do? What should I do? I can't go back to my room, they will be in danger. I also can't tell Kudou-kun about this,” she was trembling, between frightened and chilliness “Oneechan, what should I do? Will it better for me dying here before they found out about my whereabout?”

She crossed herhands and gripped her arms tightly. Maybe too tight until they werepainful. But her fear was on top of everything so she barely could feel her painful arms.

She had nothing todo but looking at the rain drops. Kept wishing she could die bellow the pouring rain. Yeah, that was much better than dying by gun or some foolish drugs.

---()()()---

“Haibara! HAIBARA!” Shinichi shouted. He ran hurriedly throughout the resort.

“HAIBARA! WHERE ARE YOU?!” he shouted again. But no one answered. “Please, be safe, Haibara,”

Shinichi ranoutside, wishing her was there. “HAIBARA, answer me if you hear!”

That girl did notwear her detective badge so he could not trail her with his tracker glasses. He gasped, still looking for the presence of that stubborn girl. He searched in the whole front porch, but to no avail. Then hewent to the back porch wishing her hide somewhere there.

The surrounding were so quiet there, only the sound of the rain and thunder he could clearly heard. He walked carefully, checking the giant log placed inthe corner of the porch without any single roof protecting it. He saw a girl shivering, putting on her head on the knees. It might be Haibara, he was surely sure.

“What the hella re you doing here?!” Shinichi scorned and grabbed her arms.

Uncertain, the girl lifted her head. “Ku-Ku-Kudou-kun...”

Her face was totally pale, her whole body was being rained on. She still shivered and cold.

“R-run...Y-y-you are i-i-in d-d-danger,” Haibara trembled. “H-h-he i-i-is h-here,”

“He? Who do you mean?” Shinichi leaned half of Haibara's trembling body on him.Then he remembered the one that she feared the most. “You meant Gin?”

“Y-y-yeah,”

“No, you have to go back to the room to warm yourself. Just hand over this case to FBI,”

“N-n-no... He must know where I am and he will find me in no time,” she tried to speak clearly. “and he will kill the people surrounding us “

RING RING RING

Shinichi's phonewas ringing and vibrating. Mouri Ran – that what's written on thephone display.

Hai,” greeted him.

“Where are you, Conan-kun? It's been late at night already. Is Ai-chan with you now?” asked Ran anxiously from the phone.

“Yeah, she' swith me. Don't worry Ran-neechan, we're stayed overnight in Jodie-sensei's room. She asked us to accompany her because Camel-occhan has some business with his fellows at meeting room,”

Taku, at least you told us before, we are worrying you both,” Ran was bit angry but she sounded a relieve. “Take care of Ai-chan, Conan-kun, and you too,”

Hai! I'll hang up the phone, Ran-neechan. Jodie-sensei already asked us to sleep. Please tell the others that we are fine,”

“Well, oyasumi, Conan-kun,”

“Oyasumi, Ran-nechan,”

He turned his face away to Haibara again. “We should go back to Jodie-sensei's room. Ithinks it's safer because five FBI are there,”

“N-n-no...H-h-he might already find us b-b-before w-we -,”

Haibara suddenly cut out her words. With her remaining strength, she tried hard to stand up. “H-he is here!”

She grabbed Shinichi's hand and pulled it. She tried to run with her gasping breath and her running-out-strength, going towards the forest which was not really far from the back porch.

Ichiroku Resort - Room No. 18

Sunday, July 10th, 01.30 am

Ran and the three children lied on the futon after finishing their hours playing. Genta slept already, but Ran, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi, and the sleeping Agasa-hakase awoke. Meanwhile Kogoro was sleeping in the room nextdoor, he was drunk.

“Ran-neesan, you haven't slept yet?” Ayumi asked.

Ran bit surprised, something worrying her. “Eh ~ you also haven't sleep Ayumi-chan?”

“I wonder why Conan-kun and Ai-chan don't come back,” Ayumi worriedly said.

“Ayumi-chan, daijoubu... They are fine, they just sleep overnight at Jodie-sensei's,”

“But it's weird,” Mitsuhiko implied. “Conan-kun and Ai-chan didn't tell us about this before,”

“Yeah, but they just ran into Jodie-sensei hours ago. Maybe they didn't have a plan before,” Ran tried to hide her worries. “Well, let's sleep,Conan-kun and Ai-chan must be sleeping as well,”

“I just worry... Do you remember when Conan-kun suddenly came into the room and lookedf or Haibara-san in panic?” Mitsuhiko asked.

“Yeah – he shouldn't that panic if they were really in a good situation,” Ayumi replied.

Ran silenced. She never saw Conan that panic unless he involved with a certain case. “Hey, Guys, you are thinking too much. Don't worry, they are still in this resort and tomorrow you can meet them again,”

Ayumi sighed.“ Sometimes... sometimes I think Conan-kun often hyper-worries aboutAi-chan's condition,”

“Eh ~ you envy her, Ayumi-chan?” Ran smiled.

“Ah – no, no, but...” Ayumi bowed with her gloomy face.

“Yeah, I also think the same. They always speak in a low voice that only they both could understand. I just felt they hide something from us, something they won't us to know,”

“Ah ~ you mean they have some sort of special relationship?” Ran concluded.

“Ah yeah, some kinda like that,” Mitsuhiko depressingly said.

“They used tofight each other but they seemed to know each other very well,” Ayumiadded. Tone of jealousy heard. “I always think Conan-kun likes Ran-neesan, but...”

“Conan-kun and Haibara look good together,” Mitsuhiko sadly said.

Ran laughed alittle. She surprised such first graders already came up with that kind of thing. “Well, well, Guys, I don't think the first graders already have already have a special relationship. So don't worry, maybe they just care for each other, same thing goes to you tooright, Ayumi-chan and Mitsuhiko-kun? You both also care for Conan-kun and Ai-chan,”

“Well, you can say that...” Mitsuhiko muttered. “Yeah, because we all bestfriends!”

“Yeah, of course!” Ayumi's eyes suddenly glittered.

“Ha-ha-ha,” Agasa-hakase who had been quiet before, laughed.

“Hakase, you should sleep too,” Ran said to Agasa-hakase that had been quiet before.

“Ah – of course,” Hakase scratched his bald head.

Shinichi, Ai-kun... Are you really alright? I have a bad feeling of you both,” Hakase murmured silently.

Gunma Forest

About1,5 miles away from Ichiroku Resort

After about 1,5miles away from the resort, they suddenly stopped at the riverside in the forest because Haibara seemed to run out of her strength. Gasping, she tried hard to breathe in.

“What happens with you all of sudden?!” Shinichi exasperated but he could feel Haibara's cold shivering hand.

“He was there, I could feel his presence,” her voice was terribly low. “I didn't come up with any other way but escaping to the fo-,”

BRUK. She was tumbling down. Shinichi immediately caught her before she really fellto the ground. She breathed fast and her face was dreadfully pale.

“Haibara, Oy!” he shook Haibara's body worriedly. “hold on, hold on!”

He put his hand on her forehead, the temperature was so high. She had a terriblefever.

“D-d-don't mind me, w-w-we h-h-have t-to r-r-run,” she was still conscious alittle.

“How stubborn,” he was peevish. “I'll piggy-back you,”

Shinichi took off his jacket and wore it to her. He also covered her hair with its hood. Then he helped the half-conscious Haibara to ride on his back.

DHARRRR

The gun shot. Not really far from their current position.

DHARRR DHARRR

Another gun shot.

Haibara grasped Shinichi's back tightly. She shivered even more.

Crap! What the hell in the world happen? Who's shooting the gun? Is it FBI orthat Madeira woman? Or... Gin?” he said silently. He tried tobe calm even he was impatient to jump into the location.

DHAARRRR

Haibara shivered again, grasping more tightly.

Daijoubu, Haibara, I'll protect you at any cost,”

She felt little relieved after hearing Shinichi's last words. The only thing shecould do now was believing in him, again.

DHAAARRRRR

Shinichi brought Haibara on his back. He would like to stay closer to the location where the gun was shot. But suddenly...

DUAKKK... AGH!

He collided someone. Ah no, someone collided him for exact.

“Ah – I'm sorry... Are you alright, Kid?” the woman who collided him apologizing.

Shinichi wasdifficult to see clearly the woman because the only light in this dark forest came from the fireflies. Before he could say anything, Haibara grasped him tighter.

Massaka, don't tell me she is...” Shinichi whispered himself.

“Ah – yeah, I'm alright,” Shinichi said with his spoiled-kid-dialect. “What are you doing in the forest this time, Oneechan?”

“Umm... I'm playing a guts trial with my fellows, but I likely lost my way,”she said gently.

This woman had no evil aura even a little. Her voice was gently soft and warmth. To think she was a member of the organization was questionable. Maybe she was just an angel who plunged into the hell.

Sou ka,” he answered shortly. Of course he knew that she was lying.

“And what are you doing, Kid? Are you playing guts trial too? How dangerous for children playing such a game in the forest this late,”

“A-ha-ha. Yeah, we are playing treasure hunting. Actually my uncle also here, but we were apart hour ago,”

“So you lost your way too?” she asked and glared at the woman in the hood who piggy back him. “Ara- isn't she the girl whom I met at the kitchen before?

“Ah, is that so,Oneechan?” Shinichi tried to evade.

Haibara shivered again. She closed her eyes, hiding her head behind Shinichi's shoulder.

“Yeah, we met before,” she came near Haibara that made her startled even more.“Are you feeling not well, little girl?”

“Yeah, she has a high fever, so I brought her on my back,” he explained. What should he do? Ran away or kept fooling around with this dangerous woman?

DHAAAAARRR

The gun suddenly shot again but it sounded closer. Finally he knew that this Madeira woman was on the run, and those guns shot by FBI.

“Ah, Kid, I think I should go, “ her face changed into fear slightly. “You have to nurse her immediately or else she'll get worse,"

He should do something to prevent her going. When she turned his back, he leaned Haibara on the tree trunk then immediately pressed his Anywhere-Ball-Inflammation-Belt then kicked it on purpose.

DUAKK.. KYAAAA--BROOKK

The ball precisely hit the woman's foot which made her lost her balance then fell to theground. He hurriedly pressed the number button on the phone and called Jodie-sensei before the woman noticed him.

“Jodie-sensei, she is here, on the riverside where the fireflies glow the brightest,” he whispered very softly and quickly then hung it up. He walked to Madeira to make an excuse as if the ball hit her indeliberately.

“Ah, hontouni gomennasai, Oneechan, I slipped away when kicking the ball so it hit you back then,”

The woman shocked, she grit her teeth, uncertainly believed that he was lying.

“Did you do it on purpose?” she asked curiously. “Yappari, just as what I thought, you're not an ordinary child, Kid,”

Shinichi turned his back and ran to Haibara, convincing that Madeira would not layher finger on Haibara.

“Then I bet this girl isn't an ordinary girl, too, since she showed her odd attitudes everytime we met,” she came near them. Her right hand was on the pocket. Shinichi sure it might be a pistol.

Shinichi blocked her way to Haibara.

“I'm curious enough about this girl. Can I see your face a little, a shy girl?” she tried to reach Haibara's head to lift her head but Shinichi prevented her. She only succeeded to uncover the hood and startled a bit.

“Don't lay your dirty finger on her, Nakazawa Michiru-san – the master pharmacist from the renowned Sakurayama Pharmacy who currently a member of dangerous organization with a code name – Madeira, ” he threatened her sharply.

“Oh – you seemto know a lot about me,” she surprised. “Well, well, I won't touch her. She looks like an important person to you,”

“I don't think Ican let both of you live,” Madeira continued and took the pistolfrom her pocket then put it straight on Shinichi's forehead. “I'll kill you first, Kid, so you don't have to see your lovely girl friend get shot, but before that I'd like to make sure about this girl,”

Shinichi strengthen his guard on Haibara even he himself was in danger. The woman glared at him with a cold eyes – it's totally different from the gentle eyes she possessed minutes ago.

“This girl resembles my predecessor, the missing scientist who has areddish-brown waved hair, or rather they used to call her –Sherry,”

Shinichi was aghast but he tried to hide his expression.

“But to think human could shrunken is beyond the logic,” she said coldly. “Or maybe she is an exception – good news for Gin if that so,”

Shinichi grit hist eeth. Madeira moved the pistol closer to him and ready to pull the trigger.

“Crap! I think I shall use the inflammation belt again,” he pressed the button onhis belt but-

Madeira already put her left hand on the belt. “No use, Kid, I won't fall for thesame trap,”

Kuso! What should I do? We both will be killed this way,” Shinichi tried hard to come up with some ideas. He leered at Haibara who was behind him, she was unconscious for couple of hours ago. Sweats dampened his shirt.

Hold down, hold down,” he tried to calm himself.

PSIUUUWWW. A silencer gun was shot and at the same time the woman screamed. The pistol she hold fell to the ground. She moaned while holding her left leg.

“I beg you to surrender, Nakazawa Michiru-san or rather we should call you –Madeira,” Jodie-sensei and the four FBI came. Agent Camel and one of two FBI member whom Shinichi did not know the name ambushed her.

“Get into the car, Conan-kun,” Jodie-sensei commanded. “John, bring that unconscious little girl along and drive them to the resort,”

“Roger!” one of two unfamiliar FBI named John – as Jodie mentioned before –brought Haibara and asked Shinichi to go along with him. Although Shinichi would like to object at first, but finally he complied and handed over the case to FBI.

“What do you want? Under-arrest me?” Madeira sneered.

“No, we – FBI– works in Japan illegally. We don't have legality permission from Japan Police so we can't under arrest you,” James said.

“But a dangerous person like you can't be set free,” Jodie implied. “We only have one request, bring us to your boss or – we must kill you forcefully,”

“Ha-ha,” she laughed. “You, Guys, underestimate me. Even I'm just a new member, I'm more faithful than my predecessor,”

“I will never betray them,” she continued.

Agent Camel and Clay Hudson – one of the unfamiliar agent grasped her more tightly. They ready with their guns. Madeira's pistol had been secured, she was unarmed now.

“You can't runaway, Madeira,” James also menaced his gun on her.

She tried to move, but the two FBI were stronger than her. She reached the gun that Clay held and pulled the trigger.

DAARRRRR

She shot herself on her temple and fell down immediately with bloods flowed from her head. Died.

“Damn! She committed suicide!” Jodie cried.

“What should we do? Bringing her along or just leaving?” Clay asked perplexedly.

Suddenly the sound of car engine heard. A soft engine from the classic car. Porsche 356A came. A silver long haired man came out from the car and said coldly, “Leave her with me,”

(To be continued...)

lol. keep on updating your story then! i like it :D

Thanks again, scarletmoon! tongue.gif I'm currently work on the third one, hope it will be better xD

This is one of those rare good stories. Keep updating.

Thanks, crimsonsynchro icon_e_biggrin.gif and I will ;p

I dislike ConAi, but the writing itself is pretty good. At the end though, using a period or '...' would be better instead of a comma.

You meant the punctuation at the end of conversation like “No, nothing,” -> should be "No, nothing." ?

Thanks btw, IdentityUnknown! tongue.gif

Interesting... Are you having trouble with the spaces? Here's how to get rid of them:

Paste onto the editor

Copy what you just pasted again (the one on the editor)

Post it

Hit 'Edit'

Delete crappy messed up version.

Paste in new, nice version.

It works for me!

Really good story! Can't wait for the new one! :mrgreen:

Ohoho thanks, Edogawa-kun! If you said a new one then... I don't know when to finish my 3rd fics since I suddenly lost the idea in the middle of the story, but if you asked about the sequel, I'll post it sooner tongue.gif

Interesting... Are you having trouble with the spaces? Here's how to get rid of them:

Paste onto the editor

Copy what you just pasted again (the one on the editor)

Post it

Hit 'Edit'

Delete crappy messed up version.

Paste in new, nice version.

It works for me!

Woah, thanks sooo much, Aeyra! <333

Yeah, I have a problem with space when pasting it from the .odt file. I was almost crazy to edit sentence by sentence here! Then I gave up sad.gif Thanks again for the tips, sure I will try on the next post xD xD

Ohoho thanks, Edogawa-kun! If you said a new one then... I don't know when to finish my 3rd fics since I suddenly lost the idea in the middle of the story, but if you asked about the sequel, I'll post it sooner tongue.gif

Woah, thanks sooo much, Aeyra! <333

Yeah, I have a problem with space when pasting it from the .odt file. I was almost crazy to edit sentence by sentence here! Then I gave up sad.gif Thanks again for the tips, sure I will try on the next post xD xD

Hmm, with .odt files? I find I can post perfectly well...

Hmm, with .odt files? I find I can post perfectly well...

Seriously? You could post them without any single editing in post editor? How could that happen? I mean, why didn't it work for me? D: D: