Detective Conan World
shinichiXran4eva

Which episode do you think had the best ShinRan scene(s)?

Beginning of movie 4 too.

It is alwasy interesting to see them actually being together rather than Shinichi worrying about turning back to Conan. Seeing them hang out like friends do, although we all know its more than a friendship... friends with benefits

I have many favorite ShinRan episodes:

1.London arc - this is where shinichi confesses *squeal* :)

2-desperate revival arc - they nearly kissed!..too bad a murder occured >.<

3. Shinigami-sama episodes- they should confess..BUT!..you know what happened..haha

I can't remember the other eps..hehe

Desperate Revival <3 :)

I thought it will be end...or there's two Shinichi(dunno the series well BEFORE),Ran is suspecting Conan,tsk Conan should just say he is Shinichi,believe me! Everything will be okay,Ran is a trustworthy person,(but! I understand why he have to keep it secret),love the way conan thinks how to stop the romantic scene of ran with araide-sensei "hakase,make me a robot shinichi!" bwahahaha! Also when the dark kloaked knight hugged princess heart! >.<= he probably blush more than ran! >:D and the restaurant scene in beika hotel,"i know its hard to say for a boy but...you want to borrow my notes right?" and shinichi was ('_') then the blushing face! Hoho! Did he want to propose to Ran at that time? I mean,what kind of proposal! Answer me please! Thanks

London Arc,Shinichi is so brave! Kyaah! He finally matures! ::grin::

Shiragami Case,Ran is like a magnet to Shinichi,she is not attracted to the fake Shinichi,but to Shiragami-sama! Shiragami-sama is so handsome! They're really connected! Love the scene in the car,the "WHITE THING" they are talking about! And when Ran is determined to not let Shinichi's hand! And Shinichi carry her to Agasa's car! XD

New York-exciting,funny,and Shinichi is so OA when Ran was hurt "RAAAAAN!","hankerchief...handkerchief..." Ran too,the KISU thing,haha! And when Ran save the serial killer,then Shinichi explains Ran's kindness then Ran fell in love with him! Then the last scene...

Kudo Shinichi's young adventure,its funny that this annoying shinichi,a friend of ran,who swear(not really) to call her mouri-san,become super close friend(really?) to her <3 ,love the holding hands scene,and the sneeking in the school scene and the sunset scene!

i'd say the episode after the shirgami case. when she's holding onto his hand

That entire time they're on the freeway with Heiji and Shinichi helping Sato and Takagi solve that car case is one of the best "ShinRan as boyfriend and girlfriend" moments. The scene with Shinichi putting his hat on Ran's head while she reacts in the weirdest way possible was so cute.

Pretty much whenever Shinichi appears, there is a great ShinRan moment. Some notable ones I remember are the Desperate Revival arc (when they were about to kiss during the play and when they were on a date), episode 523 "What she truly wants to ask" (when Ran clutched Shinichi's arm whilst refusing to let go even after he transforms back into Conan), and the London arc (Shinichi's awaited confession). Other ShinRan moments I liked are flashback appearances and do not really portray love progression, but nevertheless are memorable. (e.g. Shinichi's first case, New York City case, and the little Shinichi and Ran adventure)

That entire time they're on the freeway with Heiji and Shinichi helping Sato and Takagi solve that car case is one of the best "ShinRan as boyfriend and girlfriend" moments. The scene with Shinichi putting his hat on Ran's head while she reacts in the weirdest way possible was so cute.

AKA the only time in the entire series where the romance didn't feel forced

I really liked the Desperate Revival Arc. The play was awesome! (hat's off to Sonoko and shoot that woman who killed that guy!). I also liked the part where they are in the restaurant, that was hilarious! I literally cried when I saw Shinichi transform there! I also liked the New York arc, especially the car scene and the kisu scene. Shirigami-Sama case was also good, especially the hat part, the part in the washroom, the car part where they quarrel with each other and the end where Ran refuses to let Shinichi go. Those scenes were very natural and enjoyable. Finally, the London Arc, AMAZING! The confession was just perfect! Not too cheesy nor boring. Totally the way Shinichi would do it! I am looking forward for some more amazing moments as we progress with the show.........

Besides, I've really enjoyed 511, where Shinichi calls to the police being hysterical cause Ran was in a building saving someone (can't remember who u_u) who was in serious trouble. And Ran couldn't believe he was so nervous! xD I loved the last scene, when Ran discuss it with Sonoko. Remember? *u*

Besides, I've really enjoyed 511, where Shinichi calls to the police being hysterical cause Ran was in a building saving someone (can't remember who u_u) who was in serious trouble. And Ran couldn't believe he was so nervous! xD I loved the last scene, when Ran discuss it with Sonoko. Remember? *u*

Oh yeah! I really like that episode! Shinichi was so natural there :)

me like that too! when the rescuer said to Ran,"Is he your boyfriend? I understand that your in crisis but he don't have to rant like that blah blah blah....

Making Ran blush hard! :wub:

definitely desperate revival when they almost kissed and the London case where shinichi confesses. I don't know about other moments for i havent watched the whole series.

and i like the pottery case where she makes shinichi a cup but then decides not to give it to him, and when conan goes to her room and sees it it saya "Super stupid case fanatic", and when he was about to put it back he saw the bottom that said "I'll be waiting for you <3"

New york case

when Ran donate Conan with her blood I do not rember the number of case

film 1 when the wall speareat them and ran tried to destroy the bomb

thanks for this nice topic

and i like the pottery case where she makes shinichi a cup but then decides not to give it to him, and when conan goes to her room and sees it it saya "Super stupid case fanatic", and when he was about to put it back he saw the bottom that said "I'll be waiting for you <3"

gyah!! me too!

see my signature :3