Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
hopes

Suggested FanFics

Hello ... I'm new here

If you'd ask me to suggest you some truly amazing fics I'd give you a very long list like The return here's the link Here and many others i will post later ... but i'd probably suggest you mine My link it's truly good ( That's what i think ) i'd be truly thankful if you read it and tell me what you think of it :) i will post some other good fiction later ... but for now please tell me what you think

There was this one fanfic I absolutely loved...

I don't remember the name of it or the author- but it was essentially saying DC was all a big mind cluster Conan made up in his head. Conan and Shinichi are two different people, Conan was in love with ran who loved Shinichi so he went nuts and everybody- Ayumi, Genta, Mitsuhiko, Agasa, his parents, Haibara- are playing along PRETENDING he and Shinichi are the same person.

It's.... awesome.

I just finished reading "Relative Truth." It was purely awesome. The most exciting and enjoyable DC fic I have ever read, ever. The second to the last chapter, where Kaito helped Shinichi solve a case, is just what I've been dying to see happen in a DC movie, ova, or episode. And now I can die happy. :grin:

I don't believe I've ever grinned like I did earlier in a looooooooooooooooong time.

That has to be my mostest favoritest fic ever! =3