Detective Conan World
Huntsman

Two attempts to draw Haibara Ai

The first one is nice! The second one is better!! :D I really like them! Why does Ai have big eyelashes though? I wish I could draw like this!!

The first one isn't bad. The face looks a bit awkward, but other than that it looks nice. The second one is my favorite of the two. It is perfect, and I'm not even joking. I can't find anything bad to say about it. Keep up the great work you are doing! You'll be a master in no time!

The second one looks like Ai grown

yeah ,looks like the first drawing is the younger version and the second drawing is the older version of Ai! :lol:

Seeing These Drawings makes me want to draw :eek: But since i draw so bad, better not.. :P

Oh, I didn't comment on this? My bad...

The first one looks kinda awkward, but the second one is literally perfect and the eyes are amazing. *is jealous* The only type of art I'm good at creating is writing...

They're both pretty good, and I just about entirely agree with the above comments. However, in both drawings, her face seems too long. To make her older, you also have to make the face more narrow. Keep up the good work!