Detective Conan World

Um... hello, my name's Alicetama but you can call me alice for short. ^^ I hail from the lands of DCTP, and my username is the same as there. ^^ Uh... I'm a HUGE fangirl, and I'm not usually this quiet nor awkward in my posts. xD

I hope I can have a fun time here! :D

• Upvote 1

I don't know why, but I feel this isn't the first time, mmm, lets see, lets see, all I can remember about is Haru 3eb4e7b3.gif... Btw, I welcome you again to DCW, have fun!

I don't know why, but I feel this isn't the first time, mmm, lets see, lets see, all I can remember about is Haru 3eb4e7b3.gif... Btw, I welcome you again to DCW, have fun!

Huh? I don't quite know what you're saying, but if you've been around DCTP, you've probably seen my posts. ^^

I just remember your avatar was Haru's picture, that's all, sorry for the misunderstanding :rolleyes:...

Oh my avvie? I just found it on the internet somewhere and thought it was cute. I don't even know who she is, to tell ya the truth.yociexp44.gif

Well... long, long time ago, I happened to ask a question in a thread in DCTP... Katekyo hitman reborn fans anyoneee??? and it happened that you were the first one to reply...

Sorry, but I was talking about your avatar in DCTP, but you changed it anyway1b38f9e2.gif, don't bother, just forget about it...

ali_069.gifali_069.gifali_069.gif

...ali_069.gif

...ali_069.gif

Alice... O-TAMAA~~~~ ali_072.gifali_072.gifJFBQ00184070402A.gifJFBQ00184070402A.gif!

I am so glad you joined! Welcome, my partner-in-crime ali_031.gif (th_099_.gif) <3

I was wondering if you had an account here ali_072.gif~

Welcome to DCW yociexp47.gif!

And I hope you like it here ali_033.gif!

Talk to you soon ali_005.gif!