Detective Conan World
Marianne

What will happen to Kogoro when Conan turns back into Shinichi?

He will appear on the papers for the wrong reason - unable to solve cases/solves cases in the wrong way. He won't be called Nemuri no Kogorou/Sleeping Kogorou anymore. He will lose business and go bankrupt instead. :rolleyes:

Well, Kogoro can solve cases on his own, there's just a few things he has to get over first.

1 - He only usually makes a proper effort in cases involving people he knows/is close to. He needs to do that with every case

2 - This one is my character interpretation but I think that he became depressed when Eri left him. I'd say he's been getting a bit better recently but he's still a long way to go.

3 - Even though he can solve cases he still does it at a slower speed than Shinichi/Yamato/all the other really intelligent ones so he's gonna have a lot of competition unless Shinichi backs off(although I personally think Shinichi's time as Conan will mean he doesn't try and attract as much attention).

4 - Even if he does solve cases on his own I don't think people would find it as interesting now that 'Nemuri no Kogoro' his icon as such is gone. There is a possibility though that Shinichi would continue to use him for a while longer, if he wishes to stay out the limelight and also so no-one makes the connection that the entire sleeping thing only happened when Conan was around.

That's my opinion at least... :cool:

He will know Conan is Shinichi by the end. As one of the three main characters, it makes sense that he will get caught up in the BO plot in the "final problem". He'll figure out Shinichi was making deductions for him. I don't think he will simply go back to business as normal when Shinichi permanently reverts. He could go back into the detective business entirely for infidelity and stalker investigations which he does seem to do well, return to the force, retire (but somehow I doubt funds will let him do that), or get back with Eri and mooch off of her moolah (I think he has too much pride for that).

I have picked Kogoro to be the "sacrificial lamb" in the event someone needs to be sacrificed while battling the BO. However, in the event that he does survive, what he needs to do is check himself into rehab and stay there for a long time.

He probably will get some credit in helping to shutdown the BO (the FBI and CIA can't take the credit) along with Shinichi. He will return to being a below average detective or learn from Shinichi and become a good detective not a great one and probably return to the police force.

He's smart enough as long as he gets over his quick presumptions and stupid prejudices. He solved the case in the ninth movie, and he's done okay for the other's too. (not movie 12, worst deduction EVER...)

Picture this.... Mouri gets into the papers not for solving cases but for messing up with them, accusing wrong people, get sued, and caught into jail....ahahah

Picture this.... Mouri gets into the papers not for solving cases but for messing up with them, accusing wrong people, get sued, and caught into jail....ahahah

Poor Kogoro... I bet he'll just quit being a detective and leave the job to Shinichi. (Conan)

maybe he'll write an autobiography called 'What to do if you found out your Daughter's BF was living with her for the past two years as a first grader'. XD It's probably the only thing he could do.

Poor Kogoro... I bet he'll just quit being a detective and leave the job to Shinichi. (Conan)

Makes me wonder how he managed to earn for a living before Kudo was shrunken. Horse racing? Mahjong?

Well, Kogoro can solve cases on his own, there's just a few things he has to get over first.

1 - He only usually makes a proper effort in cases involving people he knows/is close to. He needs to do that with every case

2 - This one is my character interpretation but I think that he became depressed when Eri left him. I'd say he's been getting a bit better recently but he's still a long way to go.

3 - Even though he can solve cases he still does it at a slower speed than Shinichi/Yamato/all the other really intelligent ones so he's gonna have a lot of competition unless Shinichi backs off(although I personally think Shinichi's time as Conan will mean he doesn't try and attract as much attention).

4 - Even if he does solve cases on his own I don't think people would find it as interesting now that 'Nemuri no Kogoro' his icon as such is gone. There is a possibility though that Shinichi would continue to use him for a while longer, if he wishes to stay out the limelight and also so no-one makes the connection that the entire sleeping thing only happened when Conan was around.

That's my opinion at least... :cool:

Agreed.

He probably will get some credit in helping to shutdown the BO (the FBI and CIA can't take the credit) along with Shinichi. He will return to being a below average detective or learn from Shinichi and become a good detective not a great one and probably return to the police force.

Also true.

Kogoro is a main character and seeing as he does stand for justice, would have some sort of part in destroying the BO with Shinichi. He will probably return to the police force in the end, working with Megure.

i think that kogoro has learned to solve cases on his own after all the cases with Shinichi, it would be pretty funny if he were to beat shinichi in a case