Anything you want to tell me:
- 1 I edited your userpage
- 2 Renaming pages
- 3 Conan Drill.
- 4 Gin article Movie 5 and 13
- 5 Mistake
- 6 Mistake again
- 7 Don't know
- 8 Mistake
- 9 Talk page comments
- 10 Names
- 11 Wrong
- 12 You and Chekhov are wrong
- 13 You're wrong
- 14 Naming conventions
- 15 Gadget sections being removed
- 16 Gadgets removal
I edited your userpage
I know it's taboo to edit userpages, but I fixed the formatting on yours. So far I have been keeping track of the pages I start, articles in progress, and goals on mine. I think I'll also add major edits as well. Chekhov MacGuffin 02:54, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
For the romanization, I got "kafusubotan hanashite", basically "'cuffs-button' 'japanese word for speaker'" Chekhov MacGuffin 03:43, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
- You could always move the page to the proper name. It's a tab up top by edit. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 21:33, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
- I deleted the old page but like Checkov said, you could simply have done "Move" from the top navigation. :) Also, could you please use the <spoiler> tags when there is spoilers instead of the collapsed table (just like how it's done here: Roller Coaster Murder Case). Thanks! --Maurice 21:42, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
The full name is "Conan Drill: Decipherment of The CONAN". It's an official reference for Detective Conan published by Shounen Sunday. It was published before the end of the Vermouth Arc. It has summaries for the various characters and cases, but also includes information like inspiration for certain aspects of the series, relationship analysis, commentary from Gosho, and info that didn't make it into the manga like Kogoro's money take from his cases. The large map of Beika and Haido wards on the Setting page is from the Conan Drill. It hasn't been translated into English as it is 336 pages of mostly text. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 22:57, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
- It's just as Chekhov's states above. It's one of the definitive references for Conan, but unfortunately is only available in Japanese. I have translated the map of Beika/Haido featured in the book and placed the file on the Setting page. Other than that as Chekhov stated the book is mostly kanji text without furigana, so non-fluent readers will have a difficult time reading the text accurately. (Requires a lot of guesswork.) --Skyechan 01:57, 20 January 2011 (UTC)
- I've been translating what I hope are important sections via the painfully arduous kanji lookup. I have been using this website, particularly the multi-radical kanji lookup feature, to do it. I have two charts translated, both Black Org related. All of the info has been added to the Wiki already. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 04:00, 20 January 2011 (UTC)
Gin article Movie 5 and 13
Dude, it's Kogoro Mouri, not Mouri Kogoro. Can't you see Ran Mouri and Kogoro Mouri have last names of Mouri? On anime or japanese manga, when there's a introduction of people, they use last name in a first part and first name in a second part. For example when he said, "I am the famous detective, Mouri Kogoro." He used Last name and First name. Mouri is his last name and Kogoro is his first name. Please be more careful! --S261157 23:42, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
Dude, It's Case solved by Kogoro Mouri (via Conan), not Kogoro Mouri via Conan Edogawa!!!!!! --S261157 00:19, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
Just don't know how to delete the titles so I just blanked them!
Dude, you suppose to make 225 x 225 size image on the people. Not a retangle size shape image. Can't you see the other old episodes that has square shape? Please don't ever make anymore mistakes! --S261157 23:54, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
Talk page comments
I reverted your message on 220.127.116.11's talk page. If someone leaves you an unfriendly message on the talk page, it doesn't help to snark back because it makes you guilty of the same thing that person was. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 03:29, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
The Victim is Kudo Shinichi is supposed to be The Victim is Shinichi Kudo. Shinichi is a first name and Kudo is his last name. Check out the episode 540 The Day Kogoro Mouri Ceased being a Detective. So could you please keep that title called The victim is Shinichi Kudo?
You're wrong, Vegito. The title has to be The Victim is Shinichi Kudo. What about episode 521? It says Murderer, Shinichi Kudo (1 hour special) not Murderer, Kudo Shinichi (1 hour special) thats a Japanese title version so you have to put first name in a first place and last name in a second place. First name in second place and last name in first place is a Japanese version. Please keep the title The Victim is Shinichi Kudo.
You and Chekhov are wrong
I agree what 69150186104 says. Fist name goes first and last name goes second. --S261157 02:28, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
You know what!? You pissed me off! Shinichi goes first! --S261157 02:34, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
Please check out Detective_Conan_Wiki:Discussion#Naming_conventions_in_titles for further discussion regarding the naming conventions. Thanks. --Maurice 18:23, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
Gadget sections being removed
This is 18.104.22.168 and listen, the reason why I want the gadgets to be removed because all the episodes, movies, ovas, TV specials does not have all the gadgets in the Cast section. If you want the gadgets to put in Cast, then do all of them immediately! If not, I'll remove the gadgets from the Cast section. Here's the deal: I'll give you 1 month to edit gadgets in all the episodes, movies, OVAs, and TV specials. Remember this, I'm no ordinary user. I'm like the character, MCP (Mind Control Program) from the Disney movie: Tron. Remember that, put gadgets in Cast section in all the episodes in 2 weeks. There were few gadgets in few episodes and it doesn't look good. I hope you are ready!