Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

@astra We're not arguing, we're just.........having a discussion.

OMM- Just finished rereading Mark of Athena in book form! The first time I read it, it was in PDF form

@astra I'll quote.

(Mark of Athena, Page 452, Chapter 38)

"Oh, no way. I wonder...What's the value of pi?"

Frank frowned. "What kind of pie?"

"He means the number," Hazel guessed. "I learned that in math class once, but-"

"It's used to measure circles," Leo said. "This sphere, if it's made by the guy I'm thinking of..."

Hazel and Frank both stared at him blankly.

"Neve mind," Leo said. "I'm pretty sure pi is, uh, 3,1415 blah blah blah. The number goes on forever, but the sphere only has five rings, so that should be enough, if I'm right."

"And if you're not?" Frank asked.

"Well, then, Leo fall down, go boom. Let's find out!"

He turned the rings, starting on the outside and moving in. He ignored the zodiac signs and letters, lining up the correct numbers so they made the value of pi. Nothing happened.

So he alligned 3.1415 horizontally.

"I'm stupid," Leo mumbled. "Pi would expand outward, because it's infinite."

He reversed the order of the numbers, starting in the center and working towards the edge. When he aligned the last ring, something inside the sphere clicked. The door swung open.

Leo beamed at his friends. "That, good people, is how we do things in Leo World. Come on in!"

"I hate Leo World," Frank mumbled.

Hazel laughed.

I don't get this part...

Why? That's my favorite branch of Science XD

Hey guys, I'm back. Finally.

School has been horrifyingly stressful. Hey, at least this year's Christmas break's actually a Christmas break. Even though we were given three Activity Sheets to answer, a sand art project involving a Rangoli pattern, and a Health commercial to film. At least this one's better than last year.

I think I'll spend my Christmas break reading books for a change. And I plan to stay away from digital devices. And finally get to finish books I started reading but never managed to finish.

OMM: Just finished reading Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher. It's such a lovely book. I love it so much. I'll finish reading The Mark of Athena, which I started reading last year but never actually finished. :(  Then I'll proceed with The Chronicles of Narnia which I've been planning to read for a long time, and then the Lorien Legacies. So many books to read, so little time. I wonder how many of these I can actually finish. Also, I need to finish my Secret Santa gift and give 'em to Moho-kun =w=

.............................I see how it is. Books > niichan :( :(