Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I personally suggest playing a round of Grawwfia first, since the rules are much simpler. But since Grawwfia rounds are fewer and farther apart, you'd be lucky to get to play one.

Grawwfia, personally, gets me confused. :/ It's not as fun as MM either. Though it's true that it's simpler and each role has very few actions. (Anokata can only veto stuff the BO says. -__-)

Hi all~ \o <3 How is everyone?

OMM: .... Little kids are crazy when pouncing on a huge gingerbread house and breaking it smithereens before fighting over the pieces. X:

Tired. Probably going to skip MiniMafia today and sleep early. Which is crazy, I know, considering that I'm on vacation, but I used up all my stored body energy last year with my stay-up-until-1-AM-and-get-up-at-5:30 habits.

How're you Misaki?

And... :V

Tired. Probably going to skip MiniMafia today and sleep early. Which is crazy, I know, considering that I'm on vacation, but I used up all my stored body energy last year with my stay-up-until-1-AM-and-get-up-at-5:30 habits.

How're you Misaki?

And... :V

D: D: D:

I'm tired also. Ja and I were up till 2 AM last night hot tubbing/baking a cake, and then we had to be up by 8 to go to her Tae Kwon Doe party thing she invited me to, where I got to see a bunch of overly-hyper children fight over pieces of a gingerbread house.

:V

D: D: D:

I'm tired also. Ja and I were up till 2 AM last night hot tubbing/baking a cake, and then we had to be up by 8 to go to her Tae Kwon Doe party thing she invited me to, where I got to see a bunch of overly-hyper children fight over pieces of a gingerbread house.

:V

Nice. =X

*sighs* Should get around to editing the chapter that I finished...and my essays...and my projects due after break... *groans*

Nice. =X

*sighs* Should get around to editing the chapter that I finished...and my essays...and my projects due after break... *groans*

Thanks. X:

Chapter as in for Taken? Then yes, you do.

D:

D:

hey ppl~

u all got more sleep than me </3

Suki~ <3