Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Don't have paypal and I doubt my parents would be ok with the idea of getting money from strangers, ya know?

Maybe for points. Never thought of that.

and then you can buy a premium membership and get a better dA muro :P

Clams have no expressions LOL

Nice. :V Wanna donate your old one to me? :P

How do you come to a conclusion that I dont live in China? :V

Because I have a brother? XD

yup

unless of course ur the daughter of some rich person :P

Don't have paypal and I doubt my parents would be ok with the idea of getting money from strangers, ya know?

Maybe for points. Never thought of that.

You have to be really, really good for someone to buy your print. XD I should probably start a donation pool, but I'd feel so guilty doing it. I dont need points. I give them away to people I feel deserve it. ;) (I have points from contests I've won.) People can buy your prints with points though...

You have to be really, really good for someone to buy your print. XD I should probably start a donation pool, but I'd feel so guilty doing it. I dont need points. I give them away to people I feel deserve it. ;) (I have points from contests I've won.) People can buy your prints with points though...

that's true, but not my prints, im just open for commission

Well, someone might think I'm really good. :P

Meh, maybe I'll just enter some contests to get points. *shrugs*

Well, someone might think I'm really good. :P

Meh, maybe I'll just enter some contests to get points. *shrugs*

:P

i bet someone will

you did say that u are a pretty good artist in ur school

i bet someone will

you did say that u are a pretty good artist in ur school

Ah, but there are better. Like my friend M. She's great... *is sometimes bored and stalks looks at her dA* :P

Ah, but there are better. Like my friend M. She's great... *is sometimes bored and stalks looks at her dA* :P

i wanna see :D

Maybe maybe not~ XD

Maybe Im living in rural areas.

:V

XD

@Misaki: I see :V

like id believe that :V

everytime i watch scenes from clannad

there still really good

A:when i was young i want 2 b a few things

first a soccer player

second a pilot

third a teacher

all that and a toliet

B:that last one going 2 b a little hard

M's dA account

There you go~

She's pretty good. :) But her style isn't really to my taste.

I should tell my friend to get a dA. She's like- pro at drawing stinking ANYTHING. She can oil paint, draw with pastel, photoshop (though she doesn't like it... And she's not too good with it. But she's way more skilled than me.), charcoal, graphite shading, etc. etc. etc. She can do a perfect realistic graphite drawing (you know G.O. from MBLAQ? I swear... She drew him perfectly.), draw manga, dragons, backgrounds, furniture... ... She should get a dA. I bet her oil paintings could actually sell. Last year, in eighth grade, everyone thought it was the best work in the HIGH SCHOOL art show. And here's me, who struggles drawing a face. *epic fail* I feel so incompetent next to her... But she helps me tons. :D

She's pretty good. :) But her style isn't really to my taste.

I should tell my friend to get a dA. She's like- pro at drawing stinking ANYTHING. She can oil paint, draw with pastel, photoshop (though she doesn't like it... And she's not too good with it. But she's way more skilled than me.), charcoal, graphite shading, etc. etc. etc. She can do a perfect realistic graphite drawing (you know G.O. from MBLAQ? I swear... She drew him perfectly.), draw manga, dragons, backgrounds, furniture... ... She should get a dA. I bet her oil paintings could actually sell. Last year, in eighth grade, everyone thought it was the best work in the HIGH SCHOOL art show. And here's me, who struggles drawing a face. *epic fail* I feel so incompetent next to her... But she helps me tons. :D

I like M's style, but at the same time I don't. :/ I'm kinda weird like that. But I love how detailed she can get with her markers. <3333

You should! And then give us the link so we can see her works~~ From the sounds of it, she's amazing!

I like M's style, but at the same time I don't. :/ I'm kinda weird like that. But I love how detailed she can get with her markers. <3333

You should! And then give us the link so we can see her works~~ From the sounds of it, she's amazing!

To be honest, I've tried before, but she doesn't want to risk people stealing her work. DX Your friend uses markers? I only saw the colored pencil ones... Markers take some patience. (AKA Not throwing a mini-tantrum because the marker wasn't the right color or it's too thick or it's dried out. Not that I've done that. *looks away*)