Detective Conan World
Toni-kun

Your favorite romantic quotes in Detective Conan

You cannot beat this one:

"In order to take a Queen as my bride, it looks like I'll have to become a King. I'm quite rusty, so it's as you said...I'm pretty much starting at zero. No, perhaps it is Love from which I am starting?"

- Ares to Glass

:D I love this one. <3

where did you find it?efb50fe2.gif your dreams?b210e58c.gif jk 07baa27a.gif

anyways mine's is

"She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?" Conan 4fd9f2d3.gif

I remember that! I was going to write a fanfiction based on that.

well my favorite quote is.....

Ran: "Was not that stupid of me..as this woman said, Love is zero.No matter how much you add, you will only lose to misery."

Shinichi: "What are you talking about?"

Ran: "Do you not understand it? You're a detective aren't you? If you're really a detective,Then at the very least you should deduce what is in my heart...idiot!"(ran runs away)

Shinich: "hey wait! Ran wait!" Hey (grabs Ran's hand)

Ran: "No! Let me go!"

Shinichi: "You are really troublesome! You are a troublesome tough case you know? With all this distracting emotions, even if I were Holmes, it would be impossible for me to crack... the heart of a woman whom one likes. How can someone accurately deduce that!....And as for love being zero...don't make me laugh..tell the queen of the court the following..zero is where everything starts, nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there. Tell her this..."-SHINiCHI KUDO

Awwww...<3

That's one of the best. :)

One of my favorite quotes, too. But wait, I'm a ShinShi fan!

:V

My favorite quote also. Shinichi is about as romantic as dirt sometimes... so I loved hearing this from him. :D

Lol. XD

Oh everyone took my fav quote.. XD

But I'll say it...

"Love is really 0"~ran

"even if love = 0.., isn't zero the no were everything starts?"~by shinichi

This really touch my heart..,

Unfourntly there R no great guyZ in this world "-.-

We r really living in a lie!

The best lie ever !

It's called.. Anime...,!

Disagreement. It depends on perspective, chance, and a whole lot of other factors I can't seem to recall right now. I can understand why you'd feel that way, but I wouldn't go and make that general assumption.

well my favorite quote is.....

Ran: "Was not that stupid of me..as this woman said, Love is zero.No matter how much you add, you will only lose to misery."

Shinichi: "What are you talking about?"

Ran: "Do you not understand it? You're a detective aren't you? If you're really a detective,Then at the very least you should deduce what is in my heart...idiot!"(ran runs away)

Shinich: "hey wait! Ran wait!" Hey (grabs Ran's hand)

Ran: "No! Let me go!"

Shinichi: "You are really troublesome! You are a troublesome tough case you know? With all this distracting emotions, even if I were Holmes, it would be impossible for me to crack... the heart of a woman whom one likes. How can someone accurately deduce that!....And as for love being zero...don't make me laugh..tell the queen of the court the following..zero is where everything starts, nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there. Tell her this..."-SHINiCHI KUDO

Awwww...<3

^this

"She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?"

This ^^

I was watching that episode and I seriously burst out crying. Shinichi must feel so terrible T~T ..

That was one of the times we directly spoke his feelings and probably one of the sweetest things I've ever heard <3 :')

Ran is so lucky ..

Why don't I find guys like that? :rolleyes:

conan to takagi : "She might be there. The most important person in the world to me. I can't let her die."

wew..

conan to ran : "because I love you! I love you..In this world..more than anyone else."

argg!! there's so many!!! including "love is zero" confession! (?)

most of them are ...shinran :grin:

conan to takagi : "She might be there. The most important person in the world to me. I can't let her die."

wew..

conan to ran : "because I love you! I love you..In this world..more than anyone else."

Well it only means that they are so romantic to each other.

wew..

gyahh! love that too :grin: