Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Movie 13: The Raven Chaser

Yes, anyway, back to M-13...

I used to say this movie was my favorite, but after re-watching all the movies, I would have to say this movie was only my second or third favorite at best.

Some other ones were better, but this one was still pretty amazing, don't get me wrong.

Movie 13...

I just watched it today. Though I don't know why the BO was involved with the serial murder as well.

the brother of the victim was one step ahead of the BO every single time

Why Gin and Vodka both had to be there to kill the target?

Movie 13...

I just watched it today. Though I don't know why the BO was involved with the serial murder as well.

the brother of the victim was one step ahead of the BO every single time

Why Gin and Vodka both had to be there to kill the target?

They were involved because they needed the SD card (which the culprit had taken from the lady), so they sent Irish to act as a policeman so when they did catch the culprit, they could quickly retrieve the SD card and destroy it or delete the data.

And as for your second question, I guess they just did that because they were partners in crime. One could also ask why Chianti and Korn both had to be there to shoot out Sato's and Tagaki's tires. One sniper would enough. Like I said, it's probably just to make it seem like there are more people involved.

Is it just me, or does the movie seem like a combination of different fanfictions all mashed together, just without the BO being defeated in the end. Granted, the movie was good, but after reading so much fanfiction, it seems kind of repetitive. Plus, having characters only show up once or twice is never a good sign. But like I said, I still liked it.

Is it just me, or does the movie seem like a combination of different fanfictions all mashed together, just without the BO being defeated in the end. Granted, the movie was good, but after reading so much fanfiction, it seems kind of repetitive. Plus, having characters only show up once or twice is never a good sign. But like I said, I still liked it.

I never read fanfictions (unless they're by Sayomi for obvious reasons) so I didn't exactly get that same feeling you did. And M-13 wasn't a cheap rip off that was overly advertised. They gave the fans what they wanted (BO, action, etc.) and they kept to the bare basics (don't change the story plot, etc.). They had to make both the fans and Gosho happy. They did their best I think they did a good job. People really shouldn't complain that much.

A little dramatic theme of Conan when the time their are on inside of Tokyo Tower, indeed that scene were kinda adventurous ne..In fact, Conan has been shooted, how many times.. and I say it was pretty EPIC!!!!!!!!! but I am always curious how many shoot he had received,such as on this movie,M-14(remember on his head) and other movies...

I finally watched it a week ago, and I must say that I kind of get what you're feeling. It kind of was like a fanfic, but it was better.