Detective Conan World
suutashi

Hello D.C. World!

Hi everyone of the D.C. World forums. Um, I've never been too good at introductions, so.... I've been a avid fan of Detective Conan for a few years now. I just happened to find manga scanlations on the web after doing a web search for Detective Conan after someone reminded me of the series. I had mostly only known Detective Conan by its infamous US release name of Case Closed when it aired on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. It had not really grabbed my attention during its short run on Adult Swim but something made me think of it again when it was mentioned in two different issues of a magazine I read called Anime Insider. It was not until a few years after the show no longer ran on Adult Swim that my mother asked me about the show. We had learned over the past years that Case Closed was really called Detective Conan and I believe someone had mentioned the show to her which brought her to ask me about it. I had been browsing manga titles on a webpage when she asked me about it and then it was history. When it comes to someone that is of interest to me it try to learn everything there is about it. Research is one of my greatest passions and I am proud to say that I can maintain large amounts of information. I'd recommend looking up Spencer Reid of Criminal Minds if you really want to see what I can be like in real life. I think my wall of text introduction shows the similarity. Anyway I think I'll try wrapping this up before I type out a novel. For anyone wondering the cat in the avatar in a Russian Blue in honor of Goro and my signature says 'suutashi' in katakana. I'm also a member of DCTP and you can also contact me there. Peace out!

Hello suutashi! Welcome to DCW!

Nice introduction. With your passion for research, maybe we'll have the opportunity (and privilege) to have you as a contributor on the wiki. :)

What does suutashi mean btw? I'm guessing it's not your real name? Or is it? :o

Hello suutashi! Welcome to DCW!

Nice introduction. With your passion for research, maybe we'll have the opportunity (and privilege) to have you as a contributor on the wiki. :)

What does suutashi mean btw? I'm guessing it's not your real name? Or is it? :o

Actually it's technically my real first name. I found a website a few years back where you could input your name and fave it 'translated' into katakana. I put my name 'Stacy' in the name translator only instead of translating my name phonetically it did by spelling. So instead of what I think should have been 'Suuteshi' it was 'Suutashi'. I did end up figuring out it a mistake but the name has stuck with me ever since.

Welcome to DCW!

Are u part of the Staff at DCTP?

No, no I'm not a staff member at DCTP. I'm actually relatively new there; I joined in November.

I think I recognize you from somewhere.

My first post was on your DCTP forum thread "Chekhov's theories about the plot". It was about the code names used in the Black Org. and how one in particular was inconsistent. I did actually end up figuring out what the deal was with it. (Well maybe....?) I kinda wish you'd check your posts on there every so often. The "Things I shouldn't do in the Black Organization..." thread has several new additions you may enjoy.

My first post was on your DCTP forum thread "Chekhov's theories about the plot". It was about the code names used in the Black Org. and how one in particular was inconsistent. I did actually end up figuring out what the deal was with it. (Well maybe....?) I kinda wish you'd check your posts on there every so often. The "Things I shouldn't do in the Black Organization..." thread has several new additions you may enjoy.

I saw "Things I shouldn't do in the Black Organization..." thread. There were a bunch of good ones. I was amused to see the thread had been dredged up again. I left DCTP, so there will not be any more new posts from me there.