Detective Conan World
Orangeburst

Whodunit

Hi! This is a whodunit game. I'll first tell the case then anyone who answers the correct one will tell the next case(whodunit). Easy, right? Okay, I'll start...

On a particular Sunday, a murder occurred at 6 in the morning! Somewhere over there lies a huge mansion, where a rich man lives. A scream was heard! Soon it was found that the rich man was dead in his bed with a knife plunged into his heart. Who is the murderer?

One of these is the murderer...

Suspects

Wife = she is the rich man's wife.

Excuse = I found him dead when I woke up!

Butler

Excuse = I was fixing the roof.

Maid

Excuse = I was out mailing in the post office.

Cook

Excuse = I was at the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

Gardener

Excuse = I was at the garden, trimming the plants.

Who is the murderer?

Easy, isn't it...

• Upvote 2

Maurice Has Been Murdered

Maurice was a rich man who owned DCW he had one son and one daughter, their names are Southpaw and CarpetCrawler.

They lived with their father in a big house, away from the city.

However, on 18 of January 2010 their peaceful live was to change. It all started with Mr. Maurice sitting on a branch watching the sunset.

As he watched the sunset he heard some footsteps approaching. He turned to see who it was. When he noticed the person he smiled but a few seconds later his smile faded after noticing what the person was holding; he got up to run but he was a second too late. A blade went through his back and hit his lunges... He dropped to the ground with a scream, with that everyone ran to the crime.

Half an hour later: the police arrive at the crime.

‘I see... the owner has been murdered’ said Inspector Gin.

‘Yes sir and these are the suspects’ said Officer Kaoko who was pointing at several people.

‘Where were they at the time of crime?’

‘Let’s see, Mr. CarpetCrawler claims he was jogging around the Garden, Mrs Southpaw and the cook were in the kitchen, the gardener was In the Garden gardening.

The Butler was in the dining room preparing for diner and finally the maid was upstairs cleaning.

‘What else?’ Asked Inspector Gin.

‘Well, the weapon is a knife from the kitchen and fortunately one of the victim finger was pointing at the direction of the setting sun at the south...

‘Hmm, I see, I…..have a head ache, so…er… call all the detectives in DCW to investigate this crime.’

‘Yes sir’

Warning: The members in the crime are not allowed to play.

Thank you and have fun. :grin:

The sun doesn't set in the south...

And Southpaw is too obvious of a culprit according to the dying message.

The Butler seems to have a flaw in his alibi...dinner is generally prepared in the kitchen, the dining room is for eating.

Is it the Butler?

@Detective Gin: Lol, that made me laugh. :D

I'd also go with Emy's deduction though xXL does make a good point about the sun not setting to the south. But the way the story goes, it's being told as "an actual fact" (even though it is not true in reality) which thus seems to point to Southpaw.

The sun doesn't set in the south...

It sets in the West, but if you're in the Northern Hemisphere, it's not exactly West. For me, it sets somewhere around North-West.

About the crime, I think I'll also go with Emy's deduction. :P

EDIT:

The Butler seems to have a flaw in his alibi...dinner is generally prepared in the kitchen, the dining room is for eating.

The butler may have been setting the table.

Maybe it was

CarpetCrawler since Maurice was pointing at him as he ran away. He could have passed the gardener a few times so he could confirm that he was in fact jogging around the garden. He could have taken the knife from the kitchen earlier.

Another reason why it may not have been Southpaw, is if she was helping in the kitchen, the cook would have noticed that she wasn't there when the crime occurred. She would have to leave, then come back before anyone heard the scream, and nobody is faster than the speed of sound. B)

Inspector Gin is confused by the Detectives deductions. He looked at Kaoko and she instantly understood what he was thinking. So she started questioning the suspects.

Officer Kaoko turned to the victim's daughter and asked.

Officer Kaoko: can anyone confirm that you were in the kitchen the whole time?

Southpaw: Yes, lashedcheek the cook was there with me. Ask her if you don’t believe me.

Officer Kaoko *turns to Lashecheek*: Is it true what she says?

Lashedcheek: Yes, it’s true; Southpaw-sama was with me in the kitchen and she didn’t leave, so it can’t be her.

Officer Kaoko *looked at Southpaw and Lashedcheek in the eyes*: OK, both clear. *turns to the butler* Can you confirm your alibi?

Abs.: Yes, Master Maurice keeps a camera in the dining room to watch over his safe. Check for yourself.

Officer Kaoko: Shuu, go and confirm it.

Shuuichi Akai: Yes, ma’am!!

Few minutes later, Shuuichi Akai returns.

Shuuichi Akai: Ma’am, he was there. It was as he said; he did not leave the room.

Officer Kaoko: 3 suspects left. Detectives, please continue your investigations.

Detective HalfAngel: But ma’am, it could be CarpetCrawler since Maurice was pointing at him as he ran away. He could have passed the gardener a few times so he could confirm that he was in fact jogging around the garden. He could have taken the knife from the kitchen earlier.

Inspector Gin: That’s not good enough. How would the victim want us to know that it was him by just pointing? It could be the gardener; he was in the garden as well. Anyway, thanks to Officer Kaoko. Now there are only 3 suspects remaining. Please continue your investigation. And if you find the murderer I will reward you with a great reward.

‘Yes, sir!!’ All the detectives shouted at once.

LOL! Since I'm the officer here... I am not allowed to play :unsure: . But, Gin... since you are displaying characters in real life I think you should follow their characterize and personality :P.

EDIT->

Inspector Gin is confused by the Detectives deductions. He looked at Kaoko and she instantly understood what he was thinking. So she started questioning the suspects.

Officer Kaoko turned to the victim's daughter and asked.

Officer Kaoko: c- can anyone confirm that you were in the kitchen the whole time?

Southpaw: I'll ban you for suspecting me, Kaoko :angry:. Yes, lashedcheek the cook was there with me. Ask her if you don’t believe me.

Officer Kaoko (th_107_.gif8c460310.gif) *turns to Lashedcheek*: Is it true what she says miss-bone-57.gif?

Lashedcheek: Yes, it’s true; Southpaw-sama was with me in the kitchen and she didn’t leave, so it can’t be her. However, she did take a knife with her miss-bone-119.gif, she said she was going to chop some grass miss-bone-204.gif.

Officer Kaoko *looked at Southpaw and Lashedcheek in the eyes*: OK, both clear. *turns to the butler* Can you confirm your alibi?

Abs: >: D

Officer Kaoko:... (what's with that face d582d79f.gif?)

Abs: I'm Abs. I am awesome th_113_.gif, so I can't be the murderer sillyp1.gif.

Officer Kaoko: miss-bone-192.gif Answer me 8dcf9699.gif!!

Abs: I am awesome old-pervert-27.gif.

Oficcer Kaoko:

miss-bone-146.gif

Answer me 8dcf9699.gif!!

Abs: Yes th_111_.gif, Master Maurice keeps a camera in the dining room to watch over his safe. Check for yourself 047.gif.

Officer Kaoko: What were you doing there all by yourself miss-bone-93.gif?

Abs old-pervert-68.gif: I was translating Detective Conan File 762 07baa27a.gif.

Officer Kaoko: Shuu, go and confirm it df13952b.gif.

Shuuichi Akai: Kaoko-sama sillyp1.gif, how do you find it when I don't listen to you!? Mwahahahahahaha 073.gif!

Officer Kaoko: Go you idiot punch.gif!!

Shuuichi Akai: Yes, ma'am th_009_v2.gif...

Few minutes later, Shuuichi Akai returns.

Shuuichi Akai: Ma’am, he was there. It was as he said; he did not leave the room 023.gif.

Officer Kaoko: 3 suspects left. Detectives, please continue your investigations ac0d5cff.gif.

Detective HalfAngel: But ma’am 3eb4e7b3.gif, it could be CarpetCrawler since Maurice was pointing at him as he ran away. He could have passed the gardener a few times so he could confirm that he was in fact jogging around the garden. He could have taken the knife from the kitchen earlier.

Inspector Gin: That’s not good enough. How would the victim want us to know that it was him by just pointing? It could be the gardener; he was in the garden as well. Anyway, thanks to Officer Kaoko. Now there are only 3 suspects remaining. Please continue your investigation. And if you find the murderer I will reward you with a great reward.

‘Yes, sir th_101_.gif!!’ All the detectives shouted at once.

NOTE: No offence everyone th_099_.gif!

• Upvote 2

The date may have something to do with this...because I believe that no one would jog or plant flowers in the winter...assuming of course that we are talking that Maurice is living in Canada like he is in real life...

P.S: Officer Kaoko, LOL!