Detective Conan World
Rye

The Battle of Two Hearts

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will Shinichi choose?(pls. read the story before you vote)

• Mouri Ran
    • Miyano Shiho

hi guys/folks. i hope you would read this:

I'm a Ran fan. though i also liked ai, but i love Ran/shinichi more.

There are purpose for everything, right? why do you think Haibara is "smarter" than Ran? is that the way she carries herself? or: Haibara studied in America, so that's why she's smart in terms of science and common perspectives(since science deals with common perspective, right?). She has family problems(or should i say, both of her parents died), that's why probably she has "that" attitude. Ran is a typical, ideal girl for me. She also is clever, but i think she's only playing dumb; though she knows them already(it implies), i think she puts her feelings first that's why she always encounter those DOUBTS, and sometimes, ended up in danger. She has family problems too, and grew in a different environment/nature than Haibara. So, that's one of the reason that explains why Ran and Haibara are totally different.

next: why shinichi is:

1. more open to haibara when it comes to his secret, FBI, CIA, BO, and such common danger?

2. not letting ran know even a single thing, nor hint.

Ans:

1. Because haibara WAS one of the most important person in BO, specifically, she was the scientist who was used by BO in creating some poisonous medicine(specifically the apotoxin holmes: apotoxin 4869) because she knew shinichi's secret: that shinichi shrunked by drinking that apotoxin 4869. shinichi knew that haibara won't open their mouth since he know that she already suffered and experienced the trauma/nightmare when her sis, and parents was killed.

2. Because shinichi IS truly worried for ran, though it's not written in his face(sometimes), it always imply. Knowing ran as his childhood friend, as far as i remembered, in one of the episodes, he assumed/predicted what will happen when he tells Ran about everything, his secret, FBI, CIA, and the Black Organization: Ran will be totally worried, and knowing her, she might panic and do something reckless, like blurt it out to the police, when the police themselves have no idea what's going on(and you should know what will happen next: spreading of the news, reaching BO, making a move to silence Ran. Since she will do anything just to save her love ones, even in exchange for her life.

I hope you would not criticize me of what i wrote. This is on my behalf. And i KNOW, this is right. Thank you :)

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

just mail me. if ever! :D

PS: reply asap

There are purpose for everything, right? why do you think Haibara is "smarter" than Ran? is that the way she carries herself? or: Haibara studied in America, so that's why she's smart in terms of science and common perspectives(since science deals with common perspective, right?). She has family problems(or should i say, both of her parents died), that's why probably she has "that" attitude. Ran is a typical, ideal girl for me. She also is clever, but i think she's only playing dumb; though she knows them already(it implies), i think she puts her feelings first that's why she always encounter those DOUBTS, and sometimes, ended up in danger. She has family problems too, and grew in a different environment/nature than Haibara. So, that's one of the reason that explains why Ran and Haibara are totally different.

1. more open to haibara when it comes to his secret, FBI, CIA, BO, and such common danger?

Ans:

1. Because haibara WAS one of the most important person in BO, specifically, she was the scientist who was used by BO in creating some poisonous medicine(specifically the apotoxin holmes: apotoxin 4869) because she knew shinichi's secret: that shinichi shrunked by drinking that apotoxin 4869. shinichi knew that haibara won't open their mouth since he know that she already suffered and experienced the trauma/nightmare when her sis, and parents was killed.

2. Because shinichi IS truly worried for ran, though it's not written in his face(sometimes), it always imply. Knowing ran as his childhood friend, as far as i remembered, in one of the episodes, he assumed/predicted what will happen when he tells Ran about everything, his secret, FBI, CIA, and the Black Organization: Ran will be totally worried, and knowing her, she might panic and do something reckless, like blurt it out to the police, when the police themselves have no idea what's going on(and you should know what will happen next: spreading of the news, reaching BO, making a move to silence Ran. Since she will do anything just to save her love ones, even in exchange for her life.

I hope you would not criticize me of what i wrote. This is on my behalf. And i KNOW, this is right. Thank you :)

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

Phenomenous Lass, You have a point there.

Well, in that case,014.gif I'll vote for.... GAH!8dcf9699.gif I still can't decide!4519626a.gif

Okay- truthfully, I want to know what would happen if Shinichi couldn't decide who to choose098eb4a5.gif. You should have put in a 'Neither' option.4412144b.gif

HalfAngel, you REALLY want to know what would happen if it was a tie. I have to ask you something first. What would YOU do if you were in the position of Shinichi and it's a tie? th_059_.gif

Ans:

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

huh... i definitely understand your reasoning ^-^ i can def understand how all of us would view things differently depending on the side we're on... like you say that conan can only talk to haibara about things because he knows that she won't say anything.... but i also think it's because he truly trusts her... he talked to her about different things before he could fully trust her... i'm not sure why... but i just feel that there really is more to their relationship than just them being in the same situation.... but.... i respect your thoughts :D

Ans:

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

i thank you very much i have always want to explain this but couldn't find the right words especially the part about why Shinichi tells Ai things about the BO and why Ai is smarter i have always liked Ran more than Ai (MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE) because Ran is more kind and loves everyone being nice is a choice being smart isn't

"its not our abilities that matter but our choices" I really like that quote. :D:D :D :D :D

HalfAngel, you REALLY want to know what would happen if it was a tie. I have to ask you something first. What would YOU do if you were in the position of Shinichi and it's a tie? th_059_.gif

... I really don't know...075.gif

So that's why I want to know what you come up with!069.gif

CHOOSE RAN just kidding choose whoever you want

Haha, I'm a ShinRan fan as well, but...

Hmm.. If I vote Ai now, it'll be a tie014.gif, although I may be too late already...

when will you decide that the voting is over anyways? if there is no set date, it could go back and forth forever

why not just write two stories? one shinran part, and another shinshi part, that way you satisfy both sets of viewers ^-^

i'm actually mad at myself >:( i was gonna write a christmas/new years story for both conai and shinran... but it's too late for that.... i got too caught up in a separate story (non fanfic) and i completely forgot >.<

when will you decide that the voting is over anyways? if there is no set date, it could go back and forth forever

why not just write two stories? one shinran part, and another shinshi part, that way you satisfy both sets of viewers ^-^

i'm actually mad at myself >:( i was gonna write a christmas/new years story for both conai and shinran... but it's too late for that.... i got too caught up in a separate story (non fanfic) and i completely forgot >.<

Kiel-chan, you're right. Well, I will set a date.

The deadline would be....

Today, 3:45 pm

or if it's STILL a tie, well, I'll just settle for Plan B.

umm it's 10:18 PM where i am now :P like how many hours? (hehe me nd time conversions don't usually go well either)

and plan B? Is that the one where you make two endings? *sparkly eyes of hope*

umm it's 10:18 PM where i am now :P like how many hours? (hehe me nd time conversions don't usually go well either)

and plan B? Is that the one where you make two endings? *sparkly eyes of hope*

A secret makes a woman, woman.

What if it remains a tie

Plan B, Akai-kun, Plan B.

If you're wondering what is Plan B, I must say, A secret makes a woman, woman.

hahaha, fine, then an unkept secret makes a woman man???? XD

Uh, Kiel, please don't misinterpret it.

It means that women are secretive, and the more secrets we keep, the more we become woman-like.

You're a woman aren't you?

Hahahaha... So does that mean that the more secret a man keeps, the more womanish he becomes? Jk

You could say that again.

kiddy.gif