Detective Conan World
Southpaw

It's Premiere Week!

Well... some shows premiered last week, but most of them are this week and next week.

Which series are you looking forward to their return, and which new shows are you interested in?

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I'm interested in any of this year's new shows... I'm curious about "Three Rivers", since it takes place in Pittsburgh, but I heard that it's already running into problems.

I'm really excited for the premieres of House, Castle and Numb3rs, and somewhat for Heroes and "Brothers and Sisters". I also want to see The Mentalist and The Big Bang Theory, but I'm not sure about time conflicts with other shows :P

I already saw the premiere of Fringe, and it looks like they're picking right back up with all the intriguing creepiness.

I, for one, am looking forward to NCIS tomorrow. I guess I'll check out the spinoff, NCIS: Los Angeles, as well, even though I'm not exactly a big Chris O'Donnell fan.

It's too bad the 9th season of Scrubs isn't starting until later in the fall.

I'm a big Joel McHale fan, so I've been following "Community." It's a cute show. I'm currently attending a community college, and everything about a community college that is presented in the show is dead on. And I love Joel and Chevy Chase! Great fun.

it's that time again...

lots of series ended and were canceled last year, so we have a fresh crop of new stuff, as well as some old favorites coming back. I'm sad that a couple of my summer shows went on hiatus (White Collar and Leverage), but I'm happy to see Castle, Bones, Fringe, The Mentalist, and The Big Bang Theory starting this week! House is starting too, but in all honesty it would have been okay if last season was the end like with Numb3rs.

That's already a bunch of stuff I'm watching, and I might try to follow Parenthood for one more year... and I am curious about one or two of the new shows this year, so we'll have to see :)