Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Jewel-chanXOXO

Hi Guys!~

It is been months ago since I joined here and never made a post until now!

Kon'nichiwa! I'm Jewel-chanXOXO or Jewel for short.  :)  I've became a fan of Detective Conan since June 2015 when I watch a random Youtube video about Detective Conan. I became addicted to this anime ever since. My favorite characters are Kaito Kid, Shinichi Kudo and Ai Haibara. And that's all!  :D 

• Upvote 1

Hi there! Welcome to DCW! Ehrmm... Why didn't you post an intro when you first joined? Just asking, by the way. :P

Anyways, great choice of favorite Characters! Those three are like in my top 10 fave characters in the series. :D

Other than that, again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too!~  :)

Welcome! It's always cool when lurkers post.

Thank you!~, yeah I keeping lurking around DCW the whole time!~ :P.

Welcome! :)

Thank you!~ :)

Hi there! Welcome to DCW! Ehrmm... Why didn't you post an intro when you first joined? Just asking, by the way. :P

Anyways, great choice of favorite Characters! Those three are like in my top 10 fave characters in the series. :D

Other than that, again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

If I remember, the DCW appears to be very glitchy in my old laptop. My dad bought me another one and voila! :D

Thank you!~ Although I don't ship AiCon (More of a ShinRan fan), I like them both! :3 My sister has a different taste of charcters, she appears to like skilled characters like Sera and Akai.

Sorry for late replies

If I remember, the DCW appears to be very glitchy in my old laptop. My dad bought me another one and voila! :D

Thank you!~ Although I don't ship AiCon (More of a ShinRan fan), I like them both! :3 My sister has a different taste of charcters, she appears to like skilled characters like Sera and Akai.

Sorry for late replies

Hmm... I see.

I used to ship AiCon until I went hiatus from watching DC :P Now, I'm like it's up to Gosho.

Hmm... I see.

I used to ship AiCon until I went hiatus from watching DC :P Now, I'm like it's up to Gosho.

It sounds like you'd be a likely victim to some ship wars.

250px-Haibara_Conan_episode_176.jpg

<3 <3