Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
shinichinohime

Yo! Big fan here

Konnichiwa Minna-san! I am Hime, born in South Korea, raised until fully-grown in a South-Asia country 

called Philippines, which you may or may not have heard about. Lee Hye Soo is my real name but my family call me Hime, which means Princess. I was born in 1996, the year when Detective Conan anime was born, and I'm a scorpio. I have been a big big fan of DC since my early days, ever since I was 6-8 I would open up my computer and search episodes of it in Youtube. It just amazed me how it felt like real.

I even memorized some tricks that murderers do from the anime, and at a point of my life i wished I could be a private detective. My favorite character, weird enough, is Sato- the female police officer. I would be happy if she goes on and she's just so cute. I love her romance with Takagi as well. I'm knew and just discovered this page, I hope you can welcome me here!

Konnichiwa Minna-san! I am Hime, born in South Korea, raised until fully-grown in a South-Asia country 

called Philippines, which you may or may not have heard about. Lee Hye Soo is my real name but my family call me Hime, which means Princess. I was born in 1996, the year when Detective Conan anime was born, and I'm a scorpio. I have been a big big fan of DC since my early days, ever since I was 6-8 I would open up my computer and search episodes of it in Youtube. It just amazed me how it felt like real.

I even memorized some tricks that murderers do from the anime, and at a point of my life i wished I could be a private detective. My favorite character, weird enough, is Sato- the female police officer. I would be happy if she goes on and she's just so cute. I love her romance with Takagi as well. I'm knew and just discovered this page, I hope you can welcome me here!

Hi hi! Welcome to DCW!

Oh? You are a Korean? That's cool! I think this is the first time in forever that we have someone Korean.

*South-East Asia

Haha, that's great that you memorized the murders, hope you don't use it IRL :P

Gah... Anyways, Sato and Haibara are my fave female characters. I mean Sato is just a badass police officer :P

Hohohoho. Kababayan. Welcome to DCW!

While you're called Hime, I am called Yo (irl). :3 So basically you just called me in your thread title.

Anyways, have a great time here. Post more often. Don't be like me who lurks in the shadows. :3 And control your spamming urges, if you are prone to one.

Enjoy DCW! See you in the forum! ^_^

~Astra☆