Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
edogawa conan kun

Conan drawing

nice! I like it, and I like how u drew his hair :) , if u want some advice, u got it:

- drawing the pupils in the eyes more rounder(and a little smaller) and more detailed would improve it! draw the eyes so that more of the white part around the pupil is visible

- drawing the mouth(when it's open) without finishing the line on the underlip would also make it look more manga-like

- draw the glasses a little bigger too so that the eyes got more space around them

- the eyesbrows are thinner, a LOT thinner(which is a small issue I also have to deal with)

- and lastly, don't let the the line of the glasses pass through his nose, leave some space around the nose.

some small additions u forgot to do was to draw that pointy hair at the back and the thingy that connects both glasses at the center of the face...but other wise, if this is ur first then I'm Impressed!  :D

Last Advice:

Drawing needs patience, if you're in a hurry the drawing will look more rough and less detailed, which makes the end result less alike the original. so give it time and make sure to draw gently, with nice lines! ;)

• Upvote 2

Hmm.. I'll rep MeiTanteixX because that's as good as any advice anyone could give. Anyway, nice! I remember when I first started... It was capable of making eyes bleed. Welcome to DCW! By the way, if you make a mistake like forgetting to attach something, you can always press the "Edit" button on the bottom of the post.

• Upvote 1

nice! I like it, and I like how u drew his hair :) , if u want some advice, u got it:

- drawing the pupils in the eyes more rounder(and a little smaller) and more detailed would improve it! draw the eyes so that more of the white part around the pupil is visible

- drawing the mouth(when it's open) without finishing the line on the underlip would also make it look more manga-like

- draw the glasses a little bigger too so that the eyes got more space around them

- the eyesbrows are thinner, a LOT thinner(which is a small issue I also have to deal with)

- and lastly, don't let the the line of the glasses pass through his nose, leave some space around the nose.

some small additions u forgot to do was to draw that pointy hair at the back and the thingy that connects both glasses at the center of the face...but other wise, if this is ur first then I'm Impressed! :D

Last Advice:

Drawing needs patience, if you're in a hurry the drawing will look more rough and less detailed, which makes the end result less alike the original. so give it time and make sure to draw gently, with nice lines! ;)

OMG thanks alot for your kind comments! I didnt really expect anyone to notice this haha, I will keep your advices in mind and hopefully do a better job next! Really, thanks alot! :) ughh, you are so nice!!! Oh yeah, I forgot about the hair and glasses part haha

Hmm.. I'll rep MeiTanteixX because that's as good as any advice anyone could give. Anyway, nice! I remember when I first started... It was capable of making eyes bleed. Welcome to DCW! By the way, if you make a mistake like forgetting to attach something, you can always press the "Edit" button on the bottom of the post.

Ah! Thanks for the advice, would do it in the future :)

OMG thanks alot for your kind comments! I didnt really expect anyone to notice this haha, I will keep your advices in mind and hopefully do a better job next! Really, thanks alot! :) ughh, you are so nice!!! Oh yeah, I forgot about the hair and glasses part haha

Anytime! :) it's always good to have a nice feedback and besides, I might learn something new myself. If you want, you can always check my drawing thread for more inspiration:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/5163-my-drawings-no-drawn-copies/

...and santa(kirsch) here is also someone you can learn from ;):

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/5326-kirschs-art-thread/?p=328377

Oh, btw, welcome to DCW! hope you can get along with everyone!  ^_^