Detective Conan World
Moon Kid

Perfect

Wait, he's just 9?

Yes, unfortunately nobody, nothing, no anything in this world is perfect. Messi sucked in the Finals

There's only this certain limit of "perfection" that a human being can attain. Also, "perfection" is subjective. A statue may look perfect to one person, but another person may find plenty of flaws in it this is the story of DC fans and the movies

If you want perfection that's so perfect, everyone acclaims it as the thing on the top of the perfection scale, try looking for a deity. Because humans are too feeble to reach that scale of existence called perfection.

Wait, he's just 9?

Yes, unfortunately nobody, nothing, no anything in this world is perfect. Messi sucked in the Finals

There's only this certain limit of "perfection" that a human being can attain. Also, "perfection" is subjective. A statue may look perfect to one person, but another person may find plenty of flaws in it this is the story of DC fans and the movies

If you want perfection that's so perfect, everyone acclaims it as the thing on the top of the perfection scale, try looking for a deity. Because humans are too feeble to reach that scale of existence called perfection.

Wow :P Anyway, true that.

But, I think the point of this thread is to state the closest person who you think is perfect.

Just saying I don't think anyone is perfect. Not even close.

Which is why I have nothing to contribute to this thread. Even if the purpose is, as MK said, to talk about someone who's close, my critical mind will always find a major flaw somewhere.