Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Paulskie Liit

DCChristmas!!! :)

It's an official Conan Wallpaper, probably from one of the yearly calenders. You can tell by the logo on the bottom right.

Ahh... I thought it was one of those fanmade Photoshop things that would combine characters+background+logo (uh, would that be illegal?). Well, it's still very pretty and not something I get to see every day as citizen of a country that dropped the franchise quite a while ago... (*glares at America*)

Ahh... I thought it was one of those fanmade Photoshop things that would combine characters+background+logo (uh, would that be illegal?). Well, it's still very pretty and not something I get to see every day as citizen of a country that dropped the franchise quite a while ago... (*glares at America*)

Well that's because of poor rating.

Well that's because of poor rating.

*Sigh* I know... It's a bit harder to glare at everybody who wasn't supporting it though (not only because of the amount of people, but also because I was one of them xD)

We all hate dubbing anyway :P

*Shudders* I can rant on for hours about the dubbing, but it would offend some CC fans and give the mods a headache. However, if Crunchyroll decides to dub, it'd be a great Christmas present because it might boost the fan base. :D

*Shudders* I can rant on for hours about the dubbing, but it would offend some CC fans and give the mods a headache. However, if Crunchyroll decides to dub, it'd be a great Christmas present because it might boost the fan base. :D

yeah and if that happens, they'd be calling Shinichi as Jimmy again :|

yeah and if that happens, they'd be calling Shinichi as Jimmy again :|

Haha, don't worry! I want them to make a dub for people who prefer dub, but I'm going to stay far, far away from it. Otherwise, I'd have to go through yet another mental breakdown to get over the fact that Shinichi turned into Jimmy (not right, not right, I say!). :P

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year

And oh, what a beautiful chirstmas scene of Conan and Ran. I just had a Detective Conan Halloween desktop from one of the calendars about two days ago, now I've switched it back to the Detective Conan fall scene (November) of Conan and Ran.

I have trouble on choosing which desktop backgrounds, so for next month, with all of the pretty Detective Conan Christmas desktops I've seen, it's going to be hard to decide. U^-^

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year

And oh, what a beautiful chirstmas scene of Conan and Ran. I just had a Detective Conan Halloween desktop from one of the calendars about two days ago, now I've switched it back to the Detective Conan fall scene (November) of Conan and Ran.

I have trouble on choosing which desktop backgrounds, so for next month, with all of the pretty Detective Conan Christmas desktops I've seen, it's going to be hard to decide. U^-^

Man! You're a bit early by two months :P

Anyway, I rarely change wallpapers.

Haha, don't worry! I want them to make a dub for people who prefer dub, but I'm going to stay far, far away from it. Otherwise, I'd have to go through yet another mental breakdown to get over the fact that Shinichi turned into Jimmy (not right, not right, I say!). :P

lol yup. I really just hate it that they need to change names of the character. I believe that it contributed to the low ratings of DC in America. Plus, the fact that they changed the name of DC to CC too.

It was past midnight? right?

Yup! If I remember correctly I think it was around 12:30. That's a bad time to put DC on to create an American audience. Overall,

they handled it poorly in my opinion.

Yup! If I remember correctly I think it was around 12:30. That's a bad time to put DC on to create an American audience. Overall,

they handled it poorly in my opinion.

Well that's because it's not from america :P (No offense)

Well that's because it's not from america :P (No offense)

Neither are most animes, but adult swim has to take blame for it. Doesn't have to do with where's it's from tbh.

Neither are most animes, but adult swim has to take blame for it. Doesn't have to do with where's it's from tbh.

No what I meant is that they will more likely put more importance to american shows than those that came from the outside.

No what I meant is that they will more likely put more importance to american shows than those that came from the outside.

Oh okayjust wanted to make sure lol. They'll still be wrong taking that approach because then they can't blame the fans for poor ratings and why shows abroad aren't on.

Oh okayjust wanted to make sure lol. They'll still be wrong taking that approach because then they can't blame the fans for poor ratings and why shows abroad aren't on.

Well I really think they are doing that on purpose... to be honest.

(I mean the television channel)