Detective Conan World
Rom Yui

Ran vs Kazuha: Who do you think will win?

If Ran and Kazuha were to fight, who do you think would win?

Ran is soft hearted, kind, care for her friends, and polite... and is really good at KARATE! Do you think she would have win against Kazuha who knows is expert in AIKIDO!? We all know that will never happen in the following series, but just use your imagination... Kazuha vs Ran... the event starts now... who do you think will win??!! LOL!

Ok... Ah, wait!! Who do you think will win if Shiho (in her original body) and Ran fights??? We know Ran is expert in her karate... and Shiho? Well, I guess Shiho knows some fighting skills... because she use to live with the BO... like shooting a gun at the mysterious lady in episode 129. I'm sure she knows how to fight somehow :rolleyes:

So, what do you think of this? Please... just use your imaginations. laughing.gif

I'm not sure if Ran or Kazuha would win, to be honest. I don't feel like I've seen enough Kazuha-combat action thus far through the series, so I'm going to lean towards Ran's favor for now since she appears to have more experience in utilizing her fighting ability.

Shiho versus Ran — I would name Ran the victor here, as well! Shiho worked behind the scenes as a scientist, therefor I doubt she would have wasted time (or dedicated a lot of time) on combat abilities. Maybe she is skilled with a gun, but we've already seen Ran can dodge a bullet — good luck, Shiho, I'll have a first aid kit prepared for you after the scuffle. B)

If Shiho can use some sort of martial art, she has yet to utilize it so her experience/skill would not be up to par with Ran.

Maybe I'm biased, though. I love Ran. B)

• Upvote 1

Hahaha xD

With Kazuha and Ran, I think it would be a draw, and with Shiho and Ran...

hmmmm...

I think Shiho would use her intellects rather than fists so mentally, Shiho would win and then Ran would win physically! So I guess Ran would win in the end.. But no! She would also lose since Shiho's "mental powers" would've affected Ran's thoughts greatly! Or something like that...

Overall,

KAZUHA vs RAN --> DRAW.

RAN vs SHIHO ---> SHIHO.

: D

haha, well in aikido don't you use your oponents force against them? so i think kazuha would beat ran since she would take ran's incoming force and toss it back at her...

for shiho and ran, shiho ^-^ i'm biased of course since i luv shiho, but during the fight, shiho would slip some sort of pill into ran's mouth and get her to swallow it... and it'd have unknown side effects depending on the person... hehehe... so ran may go *poof* in a cloud of smoke and shiho win... i'd be happy ^-^ GO SHIHO ALL THE WAY!

Ran will win for sure. Aikido is nothing. A friend of mine practises aikido but can't block my punch. But my cousin also broke my specs and she is only a green belt karate fighter.

thats kind of sad... well, you need to be really good to count, is ur friend good at Aikido? like were they taught properly or self trained?

no, i just want kazuha to beat ran ^-^ i actually used to do karate, made it to black belt, got tired of it, and quit... it stopped being fun once i reached black belt... there wasn't really anything to strive for, and we never really played the fun games that we used to... it got tiring and boring, and i also think their way of teaching was terrible...

nice :P and i think its taikwando or somethin to that effect ... i dont know how to spell it either :P

It's "Taekwondo" It means "to strike or break with foot"...

Thanks ~_~

That was mentioned in the movie and movies aren't canon

even if they movies aren't canon... for some reason... i feel like i've heard somewhere else that he knows how to shoot... (I can't remember where, i just feel like i did before i even saw the movies)

even if they movies aren't canon... for some reason... i feel like i've heard somewhere else that he knows how to shoot... (I can't remember where, i just feel like i did before i even saw the movies)

My exact thoughts.

My exact thoughts.

ah, i was just remembering.. in kaito kid... the episode where shinichi appears, he uses a gun... and since that is written by aoyama i was thinkin it must be true!!!