Detective Conan World
shikara

I need Help :3

just as the title ..  i need help...

I am thinking of publishing a book....

i have the whole plot all planned out... 

but....

i have no freaking idea what's the perfect title for it T^T 

it may sound like 'i am a stupid author with no skils' or whatever...

well yea.. i have written 20+ books... and ... hehe... never published it.. and it doesn't have any title for em... all 20 of em .. hehe

so... if i explain the plots.. can some of you help ? onegaishimasu !!! please... need help

The Plot

A long black haired girl, her skin was smooth, a bishoujo as we said in Japan, she has an average height of a normal girl, 17 years old.. Her parents divorced... So she was suppose to live with her mom,, but her mom left her.. her little sister... was gone with her mom.. easily,, she was ignored by her family. so she lives alone in rented room.. she is smart.. never experience love.. 

one day, a murder happened, her neighbor, Miss 'Puff' was murdered... She went to the crime scene.. Unfortunately she was seen as a suspect... but then, she easily solve it like its a puzzle..

the policemen didn;t believe her especially when she is only a kid, but then the detective came and said she was right depending on the proof she has given, then the case was closed, she went back to her room, thinking everything will turn back to normal, but, once u start with trouble.. trouble will always come your way..

blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20shirts%20cof

thats the plot... onegaishimasu ! help me,, 

I am not  a good writer but I do have some suggestions (as a reader):

First of all, I have to say, I cannot really pick a title by the text given- maybe if I had the chance to read the full story- I'm sure it's great. 

• A short, catchy title- maybe one word that describes the main character, a word (or short phrase) that sums up the THEME of the story, or just the first name of the character, OR a word that is frequently repeated during the story.
  • The name of the character as the title- e.g. The strange case of [insert name here] << of course, that's inspired by some books...
  • The name of the character AND- e.g. [insert name here] and the [insert object here]
  • The PLACE setting of the story- e.g. Murder in [insert place name]
  • OK... I am out of ideas, gomen

As I said, I am all out of ideas (gomen again). I am not a proficient writer. Those are just some ideas to get you started.

• Upvote 1

I am not  a good writer but I do have some suggestions (as a reader):

First of all, I have to say, I cannot really pick a title by the text given- maybe if I had the chance to read the full story- I'm sure it's great. 

• A short, catchy title- maybe one word that describes the main character, a word (or short phrase) that sums up the THEME of the story, or just the first name of the character, OR a word that is frequently repeated during the story.
  • The name of the character as the title- e.g. The strange case of [insert name here] << of course, that's inspired by some books...
  • The name of the character AND- e.g. [insert name here] and the [insert object here]
  • The PLACE setting of the story- e.g. Murder in [insert place name]
  • OK... I am out of ideas, gomen

As I said, I am all out of ideas (gomen again). I am not a proficient writer. Those are just some ideas to get you started.

thank you~ 

It gave me an idea... but.. its not mainly about the murder... the murder is like the prologue... 

this story is mainly abt the life of a girl who is chased down , the divorce, why she was left alone. how her life become so quiet and the next such a ruckus.,.. its hat kind of story.. 

btw.. thank you  Haibara san ~ it helps me to put up a title for my other books.,..

This is...this is...to mainstream but depending on the execution of the plot it can work out. You need to make sure each character serves a distinct purpose with or without relation to the main character. Also, I'm sure there is an official guideline for how to write mysteries, google it. It's just a bunch of rules to give the main character and the reader fair ground for solving mysteries.

This is...this is...to mainstream but depending on the execution of the plot it can work out. You need to make sure each character serves a distinct purpose with or without relation to the main character. Also, I'm sure there is an official guideline for how to write mysteries, google it. It's just a bunch of rules to give the main character and the reader fair ground for solving mysteries.

^^''  i just need a title tho.. thanks for ur advice ^^ this is more like a mystery and drama and slice of life and romance novel.. hehe.. its a mixture of several genres... thank you tho ^^

Ah, the main character sounds like my type of girl. *ahem*

Realistically, it's pretty darn hard to get published.  It'll probably be better if you just post your stories on a blog or something, to attract attention and get feedback.  Getting your story paper-bound is something that takes a lot of work and talent, as almost every genre ever conceived as been done to death.  Of course, if you're doing this for fun and getting published is an afterthought, that's a different story (woah, unintended pun).

I'm terrible at titles, and they usually come to me after I've finished writing whatever I'm working on.  Therefore, I can't really help you out on this one.  Make sure it's nothing too long-winded or it will sound corny and forced.  One word to three word titles general roll off the tongue better, so try to keep it as short as you can.  If I knew the entire plot of your story I might be able to think of one, but I can imagine you'd want to avoid spoiling.

Anyhow, good luck with your endeavor!

Ah, the main character sounds like my type of girl. *ahem*

Realistically, it's pretty darn hard to get published.  It'll probably be better if you just post your stories on a blog or something, to attract attention and get feedback.  Getting your story paper-bound is something that takes a lot of work and talent, as almost every genre ever conceived as been done to death.  Of course, if you're doing this for fun and getting published is an afterthought, that's a different story (woah, unintended pun).

I'm terrible at titles, and they usually come to me after I've finished writing whatever I'm working on.  Therefore, I can't really help you out on this one.  Make sure it's nothing too long-winded or it will sound corny and forced.  One word to three word titles general roll off the tongue better, so try to keep it as short as you can.  If I knew the entire plot of your story I might be able to think of one, but I can imagine you'd want to avoid spoiling.

Anyhow, good luck with your endeavor!

o.o heheheh lol 

well thanks ~ abt publishing it. honestly i just wanted to have fun.. but at the same time i am need some incomes lol ~ publishing it maybe a little too much for now. since i am not even 20+ yet lol 

the title... thanks for your advice ^^ heheh