Detective Conan World
Kirsch

World Cup 2014

Who do you think is going to win the World Cup this year (2014)? Or maybe, which team are you supporting?

This is probably a bit late since there are only four countries left in the game (Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Netherlands) but just choose one! (And explain if you can)

I'll start. I'm going for Brazil since my cousins live there and I guess it's a way to thank the country for hosting (I was going to root for USA, my home, but they got eliminated :( )

Also, my brother told me to write that he's ALL FOR GERMANY!!! (That's what he said...)

Edit: Brazil's out of the game, so choose from the remaining three!

Edit: Finally! It's the finals! For all the fans that were for Brazil or Netherlands, gomen! I'm sad too... (Why, Brazil??? DX). Anyways, it's Germany vs. Argentina now! Who will it be?

• Upvote 1

Brazil is losing so badly! From my room (where I was watching DC :D) I can hear my brother shouting "GOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!" really loudly, all 5 times. Gosh, what are they going to be doing for the last 45 minutes?

But it was fair that they lost, should have lost a long timw ago. I have followed their games and their best player/s was/were the ref/s

IF GERMANY DOESNT WIN...IT WILL BE STUPID. BUT PETTER PANS TEAM PLAYS GOOD

Haha...Brazil played like my country in its own sport matches (We don't have a football team but in sports our "loss" cannot be called losing.) XD

7-1 IS JUST INSANE. IN-SANE. 

I have no idea why people didn't make this topic earlier! World Cup fever is so rampant!

It was kind of shocking that Spain (the defending champion), Italy, England and Portugal got kicked out in the first stage :o But I was all for Brazil, Colombia (because of their quite sad back story) and Argentina, since South American countries are passionate about soccer.

Neymar :(  Brazil :( 

So now I'm rooting for Argentina.

I have no idea why people didn't make this topic earlier! World Cup fever is so rampant!

It was kind of shocking that Spain (the defending champion), Italy, England and Portugal got kicked out in the first stage :o But I was all for Brazil, Colombia (because of their quite sad back story) and Argentina, since South American countries are passionate about soccer.

if you follow football then why was portugal a surprise, they sucked...

As far as my mind goes Germany has also done 8-0 :o

I really hope Argentina wins, but considering how well Germany did against Brazil...

I don't think it's looking well for Messi's team  :blink:

CURSES 1-0!!!

ALL MY BETS SHALL COME FOR PAYBACK IN 2018!!! Oh gosh I'll be so old then.

In case you didn't get it:

Germany won its 4th World Cup against Argentina, 1-0, now tied with Italy in the number of World Cups won

It's so sad, the World Cup is over and we have to wait 4 more freaking years for revenge. 

As a person who plays football I think its more frustrating to be unable to do anything while you are on the ground. But Neymar why you go get injured DX

So true :<

OH WAIT WHO CARES MESSI'S THE MVP! *dances around*

Well, the World Cup's over, so we can look back and reflect/laugh? now!

Celebration cake:

[[2ppelch.jpg

How traitorous!

98ezk8.jpg

The story of Germany

i5wyus.jpg

The unexpected winner of the Cup

10mty7d.jpg

If this happened, things would be ten times more interesting

2liiek9.jpg

Upupupupu~things now make sense

1586wqd.jpg