Detective Conan World
anonymously anonymous

Cant upload a pic in the comment

What do you mean by "comment"? If you're referring to the forum posts then it still works for me. Make sure that the URL you inserted is accurate (i.e it must link to the image itself and not a web page). If you're using attachments, make sure the file's size is smaller than the maximum allowed value.

I guess you mean the attachments. Still, can you explain the problem in detail (because it still works for me, as shown with the image below)? Like which part/step did you encounter the problem? (The uploader won't let you browse for the file? Can't upload a selected image? Can't insert an uploaded image even after clicking "Add to post"?) Is there any error message? Also, did you try switching to the basic uploader (the default uploader may not work for everyone)? 

post-10011-0-13281500-1400983342_thumb.p

In the meantime (and probably from now on), I highly recommend that you upload your image to an external hosting site, then link it back here using the picture.png button. It's a much better choice because the forum won't allow you to upload many attachments, there are barely any size restrictions and you can still keep your file should the DCW server crashes. Most people do that anyway.

The problem is when I browse the picture, it appears for me but when I add it to the post it vanishes maybe because im using the basic uploader I will try what you said now

And THANK YOU :)

I'm having the same problem. Neither the old or new attachments will work when I try to upload a picture, it won't upload unless it's at a size well below what it actually suggests, to the point where it's so microscopic you can barely see it. Clearing my browsing history doesn't help, either.

I'm having the same problem. Neither the old or new attachments will work when I try to upload a picture, it won't upload unless it's at a size well below what it actually suggests, to the point where it's so microscopic you can barely see it. Clearing my browsing history doesn't help, either.

You have a limited amount of space. Have you uploaded additional attachments in the past? They may have used up your quota.