Detective Conan World
EllanPoe

Black Organization's Reaction to Conan

If the Black Organization learned that Conan was playing a larger part in the investigation against them, which would they be more shocked by.  That he is a high school student shrunk by their special poison or that their biggest threat is a seven year old grade school detective?

Personally I think both are rather embarrassing.

Well being a little kid does provide the perfect cover for Conan to investigate them, after all the BO would be looking for an adult to see who was messing with them.  During the Kir arc, no one even thought that Ran or Conan could have placed that bug on her shoe. 

Well when Gin gave the order to shoot both Kogoro and Conan, he was suspicious of Conan being there at the exact time to stop it, although he has seen Conan before the bullet train he and Vodka delivered a bomb.  If he sees Conan as a part of a case connected with the BO it might raise his suspicions about who he is even more.

I agree.. Both is really embaressing. But once they got over the shock they would be all over him. Any smart person iin the organization that Conan is too good to let pass. A living specimen of their poison and still has his smarts and personality. If he was ever caught he would either have to submit to them or die rebulking them.

I'd love to see Gin's face if he out. ( FLASHBACK: Conan Hiding in the Locker Gin:I should have checked them all) XD

Hint: Episode 307-308

On a side note, If Conan's group had code names, Conan'd be the Ano Kata

and everyone's code names could be cooking ingredients XD

Okiya=Garlic

Heiji=Vinegar

Sherry=Basil

XD

I'd love to see Gin's face if he out. ( FLASHBACK: Conan Hiding in the Locker Gin:I should have checked them all) XD

Well Vodka did say one of the guards outside the station saw a kid run in.

Oh they didn't think to look into that again either. I'm supprized Gin didn't even bother.

Gin is a rational type thinker. He would never suspect a child detective; it is too strange a conclusion for him without a lot of supporting evidence first.

Gin is a rational type thinker. He would never suspect a child detective; it is too strange a conclusion for him without a lot of supporting evidence first.

Then again a child detective is strange for anyone and would be disproved when they meet Conan.

I'm sure if you'd investigate that situation, the drunken men would prove a dead lead and everyone knows when the impossible is removed, whatever is left must be the truth right?^^

Being rational, and curious about the guy behind Shiho, it would be a good idea to take the lead.

Than again, it would be pointless if you don't intend to use too many resources

For all we know the Boss of the Organization already knows about him o.o

If the Boss knows about Conan then I wonder why he hasn't revealed it to the other BO members yet, unless he is someone who is close to Conan and whats to see how far he can go.

If the Boss was really Shinichi's dad, that would be awkward and saddening. Although Gosho Aoyama said he would have a happy ending to his series, there is a chance that it could be him.