Detective Conan World
Ayaah

Konichiwa -I'm new here :)

My name's Ayah 18years old new member in this amazing DCworld

Really have pleasure to be here ..I'm a big fan of Detective Conan ♥♥

Nd would like to make friends with otherfans

Regards

Ayaaaaaaah!!! I like that name. :P Oh, and welcome to DCW!! I hope you'll have an awesome time here, and find lots of friends!! We're all great folks, who loves new people like you!! Also, I'm the cutest here. ;3 Don't listen to what the others say, I'm really cute.

hello~ welcome to DCW!^^

your name..... means 'father' in my language ._.

XD Nickname~...

hey!! i am also new here. but i have been here in this page before severeal times to cheak out all new about conan, and speaselly the characters. i think i am the most big fan of detective conan in this world. i have seen it since i was a maybee 3 years old. and i am 14 years old! i love the en i love ran too. she is my huror! am not so godd in english because i am not from england or something i see conan in arabic sub...  

Ayaaaaaaah!!! I like that name. :P Oh, and welcome to DCW!! I hope you'll have an awesome time here, and find lots of friends!! We're all great folks, who loves new people like you!! Also, I'm the cutest here. ;3 Don't listen to what the others say, I'm really cute.

XD Nickname~...

OMG KID NOW YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH O_O

I'm a bit late in welcoming, but enjoy your time here!

I'm not as active I used to be but I will be on sometime.

I may be referred as Yohan or Cure-kun, so if you feel comfortable, you can call me that too!

Argh saw this thread just now >___< anyway, welcome to DCW~! Your name is one of my nicknames IRL (minus the H tho). How cool is that? xDD it's kinda embarrassing to admit, but while Kiddo is the cutest member here (BIGGEST LIE EVER I KNOW RIGHT), I am the most AWESOME DCW member here. That's not a lie B)

Have fun around the forums! It's awesome too!