Detective Conan World
blackhiden

AFA (Anime Festival Asia) - Indonesia

Most of you maybe know about this event.It is the biggest Anime Festival in asia ever. They try to introduce Japanesse culture with bringing a slice of Japanese Pop culture direct to your city. Im Indonesian. It was 2nd time they come to our country. Anime Festival Asia Indonesia 2013 (AFA ID 2013, that's what we call) have continued to established itself as Indonesia's top Anime and Japanese Popular Culture event in the nation, was scheduled for the 6 to 8 of September 2013 in Plenary hall, Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center. So, what is relation with Conan? Well, we know the latest Detective Conan Movie. Yes. The Private Eye in the Distant Sea. There was an awesome when they screened premiere of Detective Conan Movie 17 : The Private Eye in the Distant Sea. Cool brother. We could enjoy our firstly movie premiere. If you wanna some information about afa. Here the link : http://www.afachan.asia/ Hope AFA will come to your country later

I still don't get why it never took off in the Northern American region... must be all the butchering that by the infamous(?) translation company after all.

Anyway back to the topic, they showed the most recent movie there? Wow. Instant jealousy.

I still don't get why it never took off in the Northern American region... must be all the butchering that by the infamous(?) translation company after all.

Anyway back to the topic, they showed the most recent movie there? Wow. Instant jealousy.

It will be AFA (Anime Festival America) :D

But, I dont think so when America haven't played premiere of Detective Conan Movie 17 yet. Maybe you missed it.

Haaa. Funny..I don't think anything about the movie will come to here. No screenings, no showings, no English-subbed/dubbed official DVD's. Nothing. <_<

Well, at least, not that I know of. Or that I can expect. *sigh* :<

Haaa. Funny..I don't think anything about the movie will come to here. No screenings, no showings, no English-subbed/dubbed official DVD's. Nothing. <_<

Well, at least, not that I know of. Or that I can expect. *sigh* :<

be optimist.

when I found that video, I'll contact you.

I found it if you want.

But still CamRIP version and no sub/dub

at least you know the video, right?

it was awesome!! i was come to this event for 2 days, but i didn't watch it. whereas i have been waiting for it. and i have a plan to come AFA in malaysia. hopefully this plan will come true

be optimist.

when I found that video, I'll contact you.

I found it if you want.

But still CamRIP version and no sub/dub

at least you know the video, right?

Haha, lol yeah thanks~ C: I would be optimistic....buuut Detective Conan turning into Case Closed with all of the main characters' names changed isn't gonna help. XD"

Yup yup~ I know the movie C: It's okay~ I'll just wait till it gets subbed and then either watch it online or download it or something~ C: No worries. ^^

it was awesome!! i was come to this event for 2 days, but i didn't watch it. whereas i have been waiting for it. and i have a plan to come AFA in malaysia. hopefully this plan will come true

Oh...great.

There is many anime figure on that.

Haha, lol yeah thanks~ C: I would be optimistic....buuut Detective Conan turning into Case Closed with all of the main characters' names changed isn't gonna help. XD"

Yup yup~ I know the movie C: It's okay~ I'll just wait till it gets subbed and then either watch it online or download it or something~ C: No worries. ^^

Actually, I prefer Detective Conan to Case Closed.

Yeah.

Alert me when you've found Detective conan for DVDRip version.

Wow, your so lucky :P

hope you have great time there ^^

Don't forget to take photos Lol 

hehee...

I feel, I'm the only lucky man.

So, how about you, Jouly92.

Have you come to AFA?

Lool, I live in Canada. :P Far, ne? Yeahhh....here, DC isn't all that popular here, not compared to other manga.. :< It's so sad....

Same here actually! I live in sweden, where most of the people dont even know what manga is! :o  But I stand STRONG!!  B)

Lool, I live in Canada. :P Far, ne? Yeahhh....here, DC isn't all that popular here, not compared to other manga.. :< It's so sad....