Detective Conan World
Rukia Kurosaki

Sparrow's New Art/Comics

NICE!~ Amazing~ <3

(Can't give +1 today...I've reached my quota XD)

I'll give it some other time, though~

our_first_day_by_captainasche-d6t0mkm.jp

The rp characters from Walpurgisnacht~ (The current IRL Round.) Far left is Aster Lawrence (Usui-kun) then Sasaki Saki/Sakila (AnimeGirl4Eva) and Misaki Mimori (Misaki-chan.) Top right are Kavin Chills (Mohorovicic) and Rouge (Usui-kun.) Bottom right are Devin Song (Ren-kun) and Garnet Wisteria (Me xP)

It's bad and I drew from profiles, but meh, it's something. xP  I avoided drawing hands as well xD 

• Upvote 8

*bows down*

That is epic. I don't like using that word but whatever. XD

Also, Garnet is shorter than Devin? I was aiming to make him the shortest one. XD

My new favorite character, Kaius Venn~ Chief Kaius actually has pink hair, which conflicts with his inherent manliness, so I like messing with him xP He's Gillian's partner and also awesome despite his girly hair. I love the one on the left x3

kaius_doodle_2_by_captainasche-d6td6yw.j       kaius_doodle__1_by_captainasche-d6td6q2.

• Upvote 2

Aaaand, Gillian's design~ Decided against the longer, stringier hair for her. It's gotta be short and swoopy xP

Also changed her left eye back to green. I figured the bionics could use extra upgrading.

gillian_neofaust__original_re_design_by_

• Upvote 2

Argh, triple-posting. x x  But I have so much new stuff to post~

Mamoru and Anya are two characters from Pirates. Anya is the daughter of our only (so far) married pair, and Mamoru was adopted by Edwin.

anya_gilbertson_by_captainasche-d6td91m.    mamoru___papa___by_captainasche-d6td8m9.

• Upvote 3

Argh, triple-posting. x x  But I have so much new stuff to post~

Mamoru and Anya are two characters from Pirates. Anya is the daughter of our only (so far) married pair, and Mamoru was adopted by Edwin.

anya_gilbertson_by_captainasche-d6td91m.    mamoru___papa___by_captainasche-d6td8m9.

You drawed it with pencil, Elli? I just like it

Yeah, I always do pencil. I don't have software/equipment/experience in digital drawing. Sometimes I trace my lines in sharpie before coloring to prevent smears, but generally I sketch everything in mechanical pencil :V 

And next, Garnet Flare. (Garnet Wisteria was my first prototype of her name, but I split the profiles for IRL and my fanfiction.) She's an OC for Rune Factory 4. And yes, I gave her fun dog eyebrows xP Her monster form is a red wolf. It's cut off in the picture, but her blush is caused by thoughts of pumpkin pudding xD

garnet_flare_by_captainasche-d6uc7oj.jpg

• Upvote 4

Two new OCs, Brooklynn and Rome Morse. 

the_morse_twins__brooklynn_and_rome_by_c

These fraternal twins, Brooklynn (left) and Rome (right) moved to New York to live with their aunt at 15. Until the move, they were raised and homeschooled by their Flower-Power hippie parents, who sent them to 'discover themselves' in the city. In order to pursue their interests and win a bet with their aunt, the brother and sister traded identities before enrolling in school. 
    They both have blonde hair and green eyes, but Brooklynn's is much lighter. For the record, she's older. xP
  • Upvote 1