Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Section for Questions & Answers!

Section for Questions & Answers!

I have been thinking about it for a while... why don't we, Detective Conan World make a section for Questions and Answers? That'll be great right? Members asking and answering! Just like in Yahoo Answers! And if we do have one, that would be rare~ And amazing!

So, it's a section, you add the topic to your question, then like in Yahoo, explain it in more details. Members who knows the answer to th question answers :D! You can add a 'search' tool, so if anyone would like to search existing questions, and check out the answers~ they can see! That would be great, right?!

So how is it!?

What do you mean?

I think she means that if we have one, people will start making topics"where are the episodes"

Example : hi guys. I just want to know which epi did conan points his hand and say one truth prevails.

this is already true on the existing forums.... I feel like I'm answering "why can't I watch videos" over and over again.... it's really frustrating that people don't have the patience to read even the news section of these boards

and while I think having a "Q&A" section may be a valuable asset, I don't know how effective it will be

Haha...Sometimes after asking How they can watch,they ask when they can watch. After answering both, they ask again where they can watch. Its kind of routine like.

Well about that... if there's any nuicance questions like that, why don't just delete it and tell them the reason... like "Sorry, your question is out of the question... and it's deleted because bala-blala=bla and bla... our greatest apologize :P..."

Or at the Q & A, put an annoucement that questions like that will be deleted... so, if the member got upset or anything because their question had been deleted, is not our fault, right? How is it? Did it help at all :)?

the reason a formal announcement hasn't been made, is because it was expected to not be permanent... the only problem is that we don't know if or when it'd come back

Well, I see that you are not very fond of the idea... but in the forums, I see quite a lot of asking posts, for example; "Takagi's Name In Japanese", the member (who created the page) only wanted to know his Japanese name... something to do with Katana and Kanji... someone posted "Then Opening Theme", only to ask where's the opening when this and that takes place... well, I don't blame them, since they don't have anywhere to put their questions, they intended to post it into the Forums in order for everyone to notice. But, isn't a waste? Just for asking little question they need to create a post of it~? Since this website called 'Detective Conan World', shouldn't it suppose to have everything regarding Detective Conan?

Please don't consider me rude, I'm only expressing my opinion... in my humble opinion. Well, if making Q & A section is impossible, why not create a forum for Q & A?

guys.... you know we have a wiki, right?

Yea but(call me someone who isn't satisfied easily)not only that that forum have q&a,They have summaries, place to watch anime, read mangas, news and also store(like us).

I know we had Wiki, but Wiki doesn't have everything! Like... everything... the members can't get the direct answer from wiki... and in the wiki they don't have the complete list of everything, some are incomplete!

I know we had Wiki, but Wiki doesn't have everything! Like... everything... the members can't get the direct answer from wiki... and in the wiki they don't have the complete list of everything, some are incomplete!

...that's why it's a wiki.... if something's missing, and you know what it is, you can fill it in!

and some things that aren't answered there are answered here... in some cases over and over again