Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

The world needs more Mitsuhiko x Ai........

It does.. I posted my MitsuAi fic on ff.net and the first review I got (the only one) is about the reader not liking the pairing... TT-TT Would someone review it and give me an honest opinion on the writing, cuz the guy only commented on the couple.

Just go to the site, anime/manga, Detective Conan/Case Closed. If I remember right it was on the first page. Oh and I commented on it. Again good work and I think it would be a good idea to continue on your idea.

I think they look good together... Opposites

maybe in the series.. Ai would take an interest (but not love) on Mitsuhiko...

but still I think it looks so cute if one episode is dedicated to them... O.O

Well, I think Ai would fit well with him. Once he grows up, he'll be just like Conan! If you compare the DBs adventures to the ones Shinichi had as a little kid, Mitsuhiko resembles him the most. And it's so cute.... Of course, this is from the person who says she believes Conan Edogawa is different from Shinichi Kudo and Shiho Miyano is different from Ai Haibara... I still like MitsuAi.

I don't understand why avery AiCon hates this pairing... I'm ShinRan and i like RanKai(of course i prefer ShinRan and KaiKo)

There's nothong creepy about this.... it's cute x33

Mitsuhiko x Ai is cute, i don't think you have to hate it...

Mitsuhiko fits very well Haibara:

1. He wants to be scientist

2. He's very clever

3. He's very maturse for his age.

4. He loves animals like Haibara

I'll give new information of Mitsuhiko x Haibara

In OVA 11 Mitsuhiko is the one who sees Darles Aihara (Haibara's clone xD) in the magazine...And Conan tells Mitsuhiko to protect Haibara.

Also in the new opening was a MitsuAi scene ^^

I forgot to say that the MitsuAi day is the 21 of March xDD(I didn't decided it)

I will leave some photos of Mitsuhiko x Ai

57771001.jpg

12776.gif

1103368.jpg

nannas2.jpg

20100216232050177193917.jpg

870320627989464641.gif

c41bac3a5e30c092ad00916.jpg

2005321mitsuai4.png

555813b0f2d83981e8d0b32.jpg

Actually i think like you 2 Aeyra and Pyre! ^^ i think is Ai's best chance, and i wouldn't be very surprised with a Mitsuhiko x Haibara ending ^^

Rum there's an episode dedicated to them, also recomendated by Gosho Aoyama in the Detective Conan Romantic File, it's 212-213 :)

You seem sad D: What happens?D:

I finished reading the book that proves (in my eyes at least) Richard Hauptmann's innocence in the Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping. The end just made me cry. It's not even a fiction book either- I can't believe they sent a man to the electric chair with such little evidence to convict him. Basically, in DC terms, we're saying that Kogoro made a stupid, idiot, unbelievable deduction as usual, everybody believed him, the police started creating evidence to convict the guy, the guy was broadcast throughout the nation as the murderer in the greatest crime of the century before anything was confirmed, witnesses were hired by the state and paid for lying, the prosecution wouldn't let the defense view the crime scene, the prosecution destroyed all evidence that would have proven him innocent, including doctoring the time sheets that would have proved his alibi, and so much more that it disgusts me and angers me to the core. THOSE STUPID POLICE KILLED A MAN WHO DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING, AND THEY WERE PROUD OF IT.

Sorry, I'm just so mad right now... Allow me to go read/watch/write something ShinRan/MitsuAi/HeiShin to cheer up.... (has been crying for the past twenty minutes. My anger seems to be somewhat linked to my tear ducts...)

Well, I think Ai would fit well with him. Once he grows up, he'll be just like Conan! If you compare the DBs adventures to the ones Shinichi had as a little kid, Mitsuhiko resembles him the most. And it's so cute.... Of course, this is from the person who says she believes Conan Edogawa is different from Shinichi Kudo and Shiho Miyano is different from Ai Haibara... I still like MitsuAi.

Mitsuhiko resembles Conan? I totally disagree. They're different at all, not any single similarity.

MitsuAi is the best pairing for Ai that I've seen so far. :)

Fail. ConAi fans would kill you for saying that. 63d4808b.gif

I don't understand why avery AiCon hates this pairing... I'm ShinRan and i like RanKai(of course i prefer ShinRan and KaiKo)

The same question goes to, why every ShinRan hates AiCon pairing?

• Upvote 1