Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

i guess.... ok so we got 4 times where she uses him... if we can't think of anymore we could do, all the times he's said, "as expected of Haibara-san" and things similar to that...

so? it'll be fun ^-^ even if they get mad, we're following the rules talkin bout MITSUAI *shiver* disturbing thought, but i mean, i like keeping threads alive!

ah, yes... i liked that one ^-^....

umm ok... after that huge bombing case that involved the fbi and andre camel... when conan and ai were trailing behind the professor and the detective boys...

their funny conversation and how the DBs thought that they were talking bad bout them...

lol, shuu~chan is a lolicon according to Ai ^-^

ah, yes... i liked that one ^-^....

umm ok... after that huge bombing case that involved the fbi and andre camel... when conan and ai were trailing behind the professor and the detective boys...

their funny conversation and how the DBs thought that they were talking bad bout them...

lol, shuu~chan is a lolicon according to Ai ^-^

hahaha... And what do you think will happen if Conan did let her meet Shuu?

I think Ai x Mitsuhiko is the cutest ppairing of Detective Conan, It's also my favourite pairing :DD

Reasons why:

They look cute together

They're both more clever than the people of their age

Mitsuhiko has a crush on Ai

Mitsuhiko wants to be scientist like Ai

Ai is a very goos friend of Mitsuhiko

If Ai never uses the remedy for the APTX Mitsuhiko is the best chance for her

Ai admires somehow Mitsuhiko

Ai is very confident with Mitsuhiko

Reasons not:

They have different ages

Ai's followed by a Black Organitation

Ai thinks only of Mitsuhiko as a good friend

I like Mitsuhiko and Ai too! LOL I dunno why some aicons do not want Shinichi to end up with Ran O_o

But Ai and Mitsuhiko are actually a funny and cute together. Too bad though, there's a big age gap between them.

I like Mitsuhiko and Ai too! LOL I dunno why some aicons do not want Shinichi to end up with Ran O_o

But Ai and Mitsuhiko are actually a funny and cute together. Too bad though, there's a big age gap between them.

Yay!!you think like me, it's ok that AiCons like ai x conan, but if ai and conanc can't be together, why not shinichi x ran???

Yeshh!!They have the cutest moments in the series :Di think aimitsu (ai x mitsuhiko / mitsuhiko x haibara) for me is the best paing with ShinRan in DC :DD(I CAN'T CHOOSE XD)

I also don't think the age gap is very immportant, Haibara has 8418, Mitsuhiko has 7, it's true there are 11 years mentally, but Mitsuhiko is very clever and when he arrives to the 21 years i think he'll be as mature as Ai, and there're pairings with age gaps of 20 years :o

here i will leave some photos of them

imagen1ce.jpg

imagen2i.jpg

imagen3zk.jpg

imagen4ug.jpg

imagen6p.jpg

imagen7o.jpg

imagen8cf.jpg

imagen9d.jpg

imagen10ek.jpg

imagen12vy.jpgimagen11.jpgimagen13p.jpg

imagen14c.jpgimagen15.jpgimagen19l.jpgimagen16ti.jpgimagen17vi.jpgimagen18l.jpgimagen22s.jpgimagen23l.jpgimagen21e.jpgimagen20x.jpg

Mitsuhiko_and_Ai_Kissing_by_Reena_Kusakabe.jpgMitsuhiko_and_Ai_bath_by_Reena_Kusakabe.jpg

Mitsuhiko_and_Ai_in_the_bath_by_Reena_Kusakabe.jpg

0.jpg

508295_1280930740341_50.jpg?v=1280931133

0.jpg0.jpg

rey.png

If you want i can put them in a spoiler :D

Yay!!you think like me, it's ok that AiCons like ai x conan, but if ai and conanc can't be together, why not shinichi x ran???

Yeshh!!They have the cutest moments in the series :Di think aimitsu (ai x mitsuhiko / mitsuhiko x haibara) for me is the best paing with ShinRan in DC :DD(I CAN'T CHOOSE XD)

I also don't think the age gap is very immportant, Haibara has 8418, Mitsuhiko has 7, it's true there are 11 years mentally, but Mitsuhiko is very clever and when he arrives to the 21 years i think he'll be as mature as Ai, and there're pairings with age gaps of 20 years :o

I'm a forever ShinRan, so go go Shinrans!

nowadays there are people who are narried and in their age diffreneces are even greater than 10 years apart so that shows you that age doesn't really matter in love.

Yeah. I have a friend whose mother is 11 years older than his father.

I'm a forever ShinRan, so go go Shinrans!

Yeah. I have a friend whose mother is 11 years older than his father.

The problem is your friend's parent are adults when they're dating. Ai and Mitsuhiko are different, one is a child and one is a adult.

@Ainaji: Honestly, your pics creep me out, especially the kiss :blink:

The problem is your friend's parent are adults when they're dating. Ai and Mitsuhiko are different, one is a child and one is a adult.

@Ainaji: Honestly, your pics creep me out, especially the kiss :blink:

They don't creep me out, only the one with the kiss, but only that one, the others are really cute!:DD

There is no problem in that, as i said i want them to fall in love when Mitsuhiko arrives to the teenage, and i also don't see a lot of problems in Haibara falling in love with 7 years Mitsuhiko, If she likes him... XDDDDDDD

imagen1ce.jpg

imagen2i.jpg

imagen3zk.jpg

imagen4ug.jpg

imagen6p.jpg

imagen7o.jpg

imagen8cf.jpg

imagen9d.jpg

imagen10ek.jpg

imagen12vy.jpgimagen11.jpgimagen13p.jpg

imagen14c.jpgimagen15.jpgimagen19l.jpgimagen16ti.jpgimagen17vi.jpgimagen18l.jpgimagen22s.jpgimagen23l.jpgimagen21e.jpgimagen20x.jpg

Mitsuhiko_and_Ai_Kissing_by_Reena_Kusakabe.jpgMitsuhiko_and_Ai_bath_by_Reena_Kusakabe.jpg

Mitsuhiko_and_Ai_in_the_bath_by_Reena_Kusakabe.jpg

0.jpg

508295_1280930740341_50.jpg?v=1280931133

0.jpg0.jpg

rey.png

If you want i can put them in a spoiler :D

The picture that you posted here was scary. I really don't want want to see them dating or something or whatever. But it's your opinion. You really like them. But as for me, AiCon all the way! :P

2 reason why they shouldn't be together.

1st reason: Ai is too old to date him or whatever.

2nd reason: They don't match and plus, Ai already fell in love to Conan.