Detective Conan World
Cocoa moth

---

DC in Hayate no Gotoku? they also showed it as an anime playing on tv in the manga. (Conan's index finger+quote).

+In the anime Nagi is also shown wearing Conan's glasses and drawn in Gosho's art style once.

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much for posting this ! It's very useful and interesting.

In episode 10, Hakuba, who is currently in France to follow Spider, reads the news on his mobile phone (in french). One of the texts (the one at the bottom) tells something about a "black organization uncovered by a child yesterday" and that this occurrence took place in "Baker street" (= Beika). If there ever was any chronology, this is one of the things that would severely mess it up.

:-o

In one chapter Conan lifts up two books in a library - one is titled as "Samurai Kid" and depicts Yaiba and the other one is called "Burglar Boy" and shows Kaitou Kid on the cover.

I remember this being from File 96: "A burning body" (aka. Volume 10 File 6)

DC in Hayate no Gotoku? they also showed it as an anime playing on tv in the manga. (Conan's index finger+quote).

+In the anime Nagi is also shown wearing Conan's glasses and drawn in Gosho's art style once.

But aren't we only counting the manga/anime universes that were created by Gosho ? Because I'm pretty sure that parodies of DC or DC characters' cameos in other animes are quite common.

Thank you very much. ^^ I would be really glad if that happened.

Actually you can just create the Wiki page if you think it's necessary. You can first write this whole thing in your user page if you want to complete it before making it an official article.

If you need help you can feel free to ask me or anyone :)

Thanks alot, I will also add this with the next update together with your name, if I'm allowed to. ^^

You're welcome :) And of course you can add this information to your post, you don't have to credit my name either XD Actually I've never noticed those manga books until someone from a Chinese forum posted about that recently.

1 hour ago, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

Why am I unable to read Cocoa moth's posts? All I can see is "--" for the text of those posts and for the name of the thread. I can see everyone else's just fine though.

Same here.  Thought it was maybe a joke, spam or something else when I saw it.

22 hours ago, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

Why am I unable to read Cocoa moth's posts? All I can see is "--" for the text of those posts and for the name of the thread. I can see everyone else's just fine though.

They edited and deleted the text of their own post.