Detective Conan World
happy kid

hello everyone!!!

Hello everyone!!! new here again..

My real name is Rachel Anna.. (call me whatever u like)

I used "happy kid" since I cant think of a name, i remember Kid and I am happy, so I used "happy kid" hehe. :grin: Nice to meet u everyone!!!! Actually, I already created an account before, but I haven't visited it for months.. I want to delete that but I don't know how.. And i felt like making another one ( is it allowed?? hehe )

I am not that expert (don't know the right term XD) in DC..

I am just starting to read its manga, and just starting to learn Japanese.. i am not updated in anything about DC anymore. Actually, I made a decision before to stop liking DC, coz i thought i might get too addicted.. hehe

But now, i thought that I just need to control myself..

Again, I'm just starting/ a newbie in DC things (even if I liked DC for many years :) ) that's why, sometimes, I really cant relate with some topics..

I like both Conan and Kid.. I still havent made up my mind if I should be a ShinRan or ConAi..

I miss DCW.. hehe. I had friends here.. hehe

If you feel you want to add me as a friend, just add me, don't be shy XD

I am always shy :mellow: , but I hope I could have many friends here :)

Also, I'm not online always. If you want to ask questions to me, feel free.. hihi

Again, I'm Rachel Anna, I'm still 12, meaning I'm still a kid.. hehe

I lived in the Philippines

I hope you understand my English XD I want to have many friends, so just add me if u want.. and comment if u want..

I'm new here again, so welcome me XD :lol:

.Nice to meet you everyone!!!! :D

Welcome Anna~ :)

Looks like we've got ourselves another Philippines. This series seems to be pretty popular there. :blink:

Anyway why do you want to create another account when you already have one? (Not that it matters. Just curious) :mellow:

Anyway, I am Kaitou Kid. :V Not the real one BTW. And You can call me whatever you like, but most ppl here just short form it to KKLT. Well, enjoy... chat... post more... and have fun. :cool:

Have a nice day~ :mrgreen:

Welcome Anna~ :)

Looks like we've got ourselves another Philippines. This series seems to be pretty popular there. :blink:

Anyway why do you want to create another account when you already have one? (Not that it matters. Just curious) :mellow:

Anyway, I am Kaitou Kid. :V Not the real one BTW. And You can call me whatever you like, but most ppl here just short form it to KKLT. Well, enjoy... chat... post more... and have fun. :cool:

Have a nice day~ :mrgreen:

Hi!!! Thanks for the welcome!! :grin:

About my previous account, I dont want to use it anymore, also I hate the name and everything XD

Nice to meet u KKLT!!! :grin: I'll also call you KKLT.

And I'll add you as a friend, ok?

Hello, Kabayan~ ♪

Though I'm also new, I would like to welcome you here. Haha.

I hope you enjoy it here! I'm sure you'll have lots of friends here. Have fun!

Yehey, A filipino too.. Hello!!! nice to meet u kabayan.. Thanks for the welcome! :D

And thanks for the add..

Hi!!! Thanks for the welcome!! :grin:

About my previous account, I dont want to use it anymore, also I hate the name and everything XD

Nice to meet u KKLT!!! :grin: I'll also call you KKLT.

And I'll add you as a friend, ok?

I see. But you do know you can change your name? (I've never done that until now though.)

Nice to meet you too. Sure. That's familiar to me so it's fine.

And sure of course you can add me. ;)

Btw even if you had a previous account, it didn't look like you used it before and you seem quite new. You probably didn't know, but we have a function which can quote more than one post at a time.

If you search on the bottom left of each post, there's this 'multiquote' button. Just click on that and you can quote more than one post at a time. After that, just click on the big reply button at the bottom of the page and you can start replying. :)

Nah, not really, believe it or not. And that's all because of the negligence of the stupid TV network that airs it here. :(

welcomeeeeeeeee!! :D

thank yoooooou!!!!! XD

I see. But you do know you can change your name? (I've never done that until now though.)

Oh really? I didn't know how to do that XD.. I thought you should have a title or have many posts before you could change your user name..

Btw even if you had a previous account, it didn't look like you used it before and you seem quite new. You probably didn't know, but we have a function which can quote more than one post at a time.

If you search on the bottom left of each post, there's this 'multiquote' button. Just click on that and you can quote more than one post at a time. After that, just click on the big reply button at the bottom of the page and you can start replying. :)

Bout my previous account, I dont visit it often.. maybe 3 times a month?? XD

and bout the multiquote, thanks about that!! XD I knew about that function before but I dont know how to use it :D I didnt noticed there was a bigger add reply on the bottom of the page, I clicked the smaller one and nothing happened XD

Thanks for the help/advise, now I know how to use it :lol: . :)

thank yoooooou!!!!! XD

Oh really? I didn't know how to do that XD.. I thought you should have a title or have many posts before you could change your user name..

Bout my previous account, I dont visit it often.. maybe 3 times a month?? XD

and bout the multiquote, thanks about that!! XD I knew about that function before but I dont know how to use it :D I didnt noticed there was a bigger add reply on the bottom of the page, I clicked the smaller one and nothing happened XD

Thanks for the help/advise, now I know how to use it :lol: . :)

I see~ I see that you can use it now already :P

Haha~ Welcome again~

Welcome (back) to DCW! I'm Wicky, and I haven't met you before (I joined in July, I think X'D).

I'm in England, so yeah. And um I don't know what to say here but welcome! :]

WTF

Welcome To Forums :D

watch more of Detective Conan and realize how great ConRan is! :D

I envy your name.. Rachel - english name of Ran. Anne just add 'gel' and subtract the 'ne' and it will become angel! <3

Filipino too :))