Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Yoyo Illuser

Greetings from the canon ship!

Hi there other Detective Conan fanatics! I'm Yoyo, sailing on the canon ship! *Chuckles* Well, I'm just putting in my introduction now, seeing as I recently just joined and felt I needed to eventually establish some sort of intro at one point. Good thing there is a place to at least say hello.

I've been a fan of Detective Conan for well over ten years now, and I'm quite glad to have come across such a wonderful place as this site~

Not being very good at introductions, or anything really when it comes to talking about myself, I'll leave off pretty early. I suppose I should say that my three favorite characters are Shinichi, Ran, and Mitsuhiko. Though there isn't a single character I particularly hate.

My favorite pairing is ((Of course)) Shinichi/Conan x Ran. I also like pretty much all the canon ships that are so wonderfully in the series. being an OTP shipper, having a series where there are just so many beautiful pairings is such a pleasure. Some of my favorites are Heiji/Kazuha, Kaito/Aoko, Takagi/Sato, Mitsuhiko/Ai, Sonoko/Makoto...Etc. I think you get the idea.

Well, I look forward to chatting with everyone, so, greetings all! I am very happy to be here~

• Upvote 2

So far I'm quite entertained by the fun conversations and characters that litter this forum, and I have to say that your surprisingly innocent oblivious faced Kaito is really very amusing.

Thank you, I quite think I will like it here^^

So far I'm quite entertained by the fun conversations and characters that litter this forum, and I have to say that your surprisingly innocent oblivious faced Kaito is really very amusing.

Thank you, I quite think I will like it here^^

Kid? Innocent. Funny.

But welcome to DCW~! Always happy to have another peaceful ShinRan! ^^

Post around, make friends, and have fun!

@TheBlackTac: I think I'm certainly already having quite a bit of fun here, thank you^^ This forum is incredibly entertaining!

@Anime Girl 4 Eva: That's why it was so surprising, Kid must secretly be plotting something...Thank you though for your kind wishes, and peaceful? I find I agree with that, considering when one is truly a fan of pairings, especially canon pairings and OTP and whatnot, it leaves you feeling so wonderful inside that all there is, is peace. I don't want to argue, there is no need to, I just want to enjoy the pairings that are so dear to me. If you are ever in the desire to chat, feel free to send me a message^^

@Anime Girl 4 Eva: That's why it was so surprising, Kid must secretly be plotting something...Thank you though for your kind wishes, and peaceful? I find I agree with that, considering when one is truly a fan of pairings, especially canon pairings and OTP and whatnot, it leaves you feeling so wonderful inside that all there is, is peace. I don't want to argue, there is no need to, I just want to enjoy the pairings that are so dear to me. If you are ever in the desire to chat, feel free to send me a message^^

He always is LOL

LOL, how very philosophical~! Nice to officially meet you. By peaceful, I meant that we've had quite a few friendly spats about ConAi vs. ShinRan, but they're all in, of course, jest :D

Ah, and do you know how to reply/multiquote yet?

Ahoy, matey!!! foxyayzplz.gif?1

Welcome to DCW! I hope you really enjoy your stay here and hope you make lots of friends! :lol: