Detective Conan World
Aeyra

DCW IRL Round 3

Once the shaking had stopped, Sakila immediately released the pillar she'd been holding on to. She saw the tall boy with the glasses run over to a little girl and help her, while the one with the lollipop remained emotionless.

Sakila escaped to the sight of the explosion, slightly shielding her face with her fedora. The entire eastern wing of the airport was ablaze and smoke obscured everything. All around her, people were running. Sakila looked around and tried to find anyone who might be suspicious. All she saw was the suspected Erru talking with a man who looked like he was from Europe or something--she wasn't sure--in the middle of the street. They seemed oblivious to the fire and the sheer amount of people running past them.

Sakila kept going towards the explosion site, but it all seemed to be in vain. There was no one she could help. Everyone was either escaping or being burned to death--too late to be saved.

"MOVE IT!" Sakila faintly recognized the man from before. He'd been asking if she was DeAnna or something. He ran towards her now, at full speed. Her short figure made her easy to push. Before she knew it, she'd been shoved to the side. She immediately felt a sharp pain pierce her back and looked down, shocked. A sharp-edged piece of metal--probably a piece of railing from a staircase that had been blown apart or something--was sticking out through her chest. The area around it was stained with a sickening crimson that was rapidly spreading. Sucking in her breath, Sakila stood up and pulled the pipe-like thingy out of her body. As soon as she'd done so, blood began to fall heavily from the hole in her chest. Noticing the two boys from before, she called out to them, her voice hoarse. She wasn't even sure they could hear her over the commotion. As she dragged herself closer, her wound bleeding profusely, she tried to sum up all of her evidence.

"Listen, I... I was the last person Misaki ever contacted. She told me someone was following her home. All of my investigation led to these few clues: it was a man, tall, with average build and glasses. Distinct blonde hair and brown eyes. Wearing a long black overcoat. He knew the area well. Misaki... she was chosen for a reason. Rlay this to Erru. I beg you... find her. It's... it's been my goal for the past year."

With that, she collapsed. I guess...it's over. I'm sorry, Misaki. I promised you I'd find you...I'm sorry I couldn't. Slowly, the darkness overtook her. And the pain disappeared.

[Well, alright! Had fun, y'all! But I think it's unfair that I got to play last time and Rye hasn't had a chance at all. So I'll be giving up my spot for her. I'M DEEEEAAAAAD~~ Or am I? Oooooh~~~~I may just be severely injured and in the hospital only to be mentioned occasionally by the other players. I may be a ghost haunting you. Anyways, it all up to Rye.]

• Upvote 1

[EDIT:Darn! double post~~ Stupid extremely long pain-in-the-neck ereader that never loads a webpage properly!]

[EDIT TWO: Aaaaand Rye tells me to keep going for a while because she'll be out. Aeyra, what should I do?]

[EDIT THREE: I am now not dead, but severely injured. I would appreciate if one of you people got me to a hospital. As I'm currently unconscious. kthxbai.]

Edited by Anime Girl 4 Eva

Erru glared at the Serbian in front of her, her pocketknife in hand. "Tell me what you know about a girl called Aeyra. She went missing a long time ago and hasn't been heard from since. I know she's alive. Do you know anything about her condition or whereabouts?" She stood ready to fight, but wanting to get her confrontation over with so that she could help the victims of the explosion as soon as possible. "Well?"

His man are aiming the Kiparis at the guy (He still didn't recognize Erru) "Жао нам је, али наш газда руља се неће рећи где Аеира је. Зато вас молимо бацк офф или ћу ти испалио ову пушку, а метак ће нанијети стану грудима!" (Sorry, but our mob boss won't tell where Aeyra is. So please back off or I'll fired this gun, and the bullet will inflict your flat chest!)

(mentioned it's the tampa airport)

"You're part of a syndicate then?" Erru walked calmly to the car and stabbed her knife into the front right tire, listening as the air hissed out of it. "I'm afraid in that case you'll have to await the police."

She crossed her arms, checking out the blade on her pocketknife. "If you wouldn't mind dropping your weapons, I'd appreciate it." She folded her knife, dropping it in her pocket.

(Akai Sera: He's Serbian Mob, not the syndicate)

"О, мој ауто!" (Oh, my car!) shouted Lokar's men. Lokar stepped out "Си разбио си наш ауто-Бежи!" (You're trashed our car- SCRAM!) he shouted as he firing his G3 into the air. His henchmen still aiming his gun to the guy, without doubt to fire, "Алригхт сте глуп, сада имате дубоку невољу ..." (Alright you stupid, now you have a deep trouble...) he fired the gun to the guy.

Clack clack clack.

Mark kept typing away at his keyboard, deeply focused. "Where are you? Geez," he grumbled. The ground shook.

Mark opened the shades to see what was going on. He was shocked to see huge clouds of smoke in the sky. "Really, can't I ever get some peace?" He turned around to the door, put on his jacket, and tucked in his pistol. He walked out the door, and towards the smoke.

((syndicate's just another word for an organized crime gang or mob))

Erru braced herself, dashing forward and opening the hood of the car. Covering where she was hit with her free hand, she vaulted onto the engine, using the hood as a shield.

"You may have gotten one shot in, but if you fire into this area you could blow up your engine. Stand down..."

"Да је мој ауто! Отворите врата са стране!" (That's my car! Open the side door!) Lokar shouted as he spotted his another car. His man did and he opened the door over. There he saw that Lokar had several weapons under it. His man took a Dual MP7 and a L86 LSW as his Kiparis was ran out of ammo. "Светог м* с****, одакле ти то? Ти си украо из оружарници?" (Holy S***, where you got that? You stole from an armory?) Lokar snickered, firing his G3 "Пакао, ја не знам. Јуст пуцај сви, човече!" (Hell, I don't know. Just shoot everybody, man!)

"Sh**!" Erru couldn't let civilians get involved. Gritting her teeth at the throbbing that accompanied motion, she leapt from the hood, grabbing Lokar and tackling him to the ground. "Don't you dare harm them," she ordered, pressing her pocketknife to his neck.

(The Banana Slayer still didn't post...)

Lokar gritted, "Не заборавите о мом човеку. Он ће сада завршити свој живот..." (Don't forget about my man. He'll end your life now...)

Okay, now that Eva-neechan's "dead", I'll be posting now.

Name: Aquilas(Akilas)geddit? geddit?

Alias or Name usually called: Dark Sakila

Appearance: Long black straight hair, grey eyes. Pale skin.

Personality: Reserved, quiet, mysterious.

Description: Swift, strong, and has a great endurance to pain. Prefers to wear black.

Background: She used to be Sakila until an explosion occurred, leaving her severely injured. Everyone else thought her to be dead, but she was actually taken by a mysterious syndicate and they experimented on her, resulting into her physical abilities to become stronger and more powerful. Her personality also changed. She became dark, mysterious.....she was not Sakila anymore. She had also lost all of her emotions. Her mind was also more intellectually capable than ever before.

A young girl of fifteen walked in the streets wearing a black jacket, jeans, and converse black running shoes, her sleek black straight hair tied back in a ponytail. The people who passed by her avoided her in an instant. Her striking gaze.....steel grey eyes that seemed to pierce through walls.

She was onto her way to the Tampa Airport, where, apparently, a commotion was ongoing. It was orders.

Her cellphone beeped. It was a text message from a person called Erru.

[sorry if it's a bit short, I wish I could've made it a bit longer, but I REAALLY gotta go sleep now. Mom's orders. *shrugs* Night, guys]

(the text said, "I'm at the airport. Meet me there.")

Erru glared. "I'm not calling them... and how did you know who I was!?" She unloaded her ammo onto the ground. "I won't let you guys harm civilians..."

“Meet me at the Tampa airport, as fast as you can. We can get all the help we need.” Said the text.

What on earth are they doing at an airport.. Rose jumped to her crazy conclusions. Could it be that they're trying to locate where's Aeyra and travel to her? What if whoever have Aeyra as a hostage read the messages she sent and is following us? Who knows what they can do.

When Rose arrived at the Airport, The flames rose and smoke was everywhere. I knew it. she got out of the car, apparently she couldn't enter the airport. She decided to send a text to Erru. 'Hey Erru, how's things at your side? Are you all okay?!' She typed, and hit 'Send'. Deciding to wait, she stood infront of the building, right after the 'Do not cross' tapes along with the crowd.

[Wait, nope, Rye's here. So, I'm dead. My character is currently lying among the fleeing citizens on the sidewalk. Ren-kun, Aster, leaving it up to you guys to tell Erru~]

Lokar's man spotted several van speed out and now more of Lokar's men appeared. They all wearing concealed vests and carry modified AK-47 and PP-19. They all aim their gun to Erru, "Alright, I have brought his men. If you won't release Lokar, We'll open fire to civilians... I know your family. They all are FBI agent!"