Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

[so who's the one who called us?]

[AG4E, but if you read Misaki's post, they saw someone's eyes through the door (which i made not ours) and i'm guessing it's some mystery person]

[AG4E, but if you read Misaki's post, they saw someone's eyes through the door (which i made not ours) and i'm guessing it's some mystery person]

(I never said we noticed, I just said there were a pair of eyes looking at us :P)

~~~

"Pythagorean triple? What's that," Misaki asked Sakila, since she had followed her into the room.

She knew what the Pythagorean theorem was since she learnt about it in math class, but she had never learnt of the Pythagorean triple that this problem was talking about. Though since the Pythagorean theorem was easy, I'm sure this will be as well...

Sakila looked at her before answering, "Well..."

Rose followed Ai, Lei, Dolcetto and Maya out of the room, the first impression that came to her mind What a huge building, if they use this building for their victims, then I wonder what kind of buildings they live in.

Ai interrupted Rose wild thoughts & imaginations. "Just how'll we find our way out of here, there must be some map." Said Ai. Rose found herself laughing like mad.

"Wait, A map? Where are we? A treasure hunt? We're kidnapped if you forgot." Said Rose.

Ai ignored her. "What's important now, we should find our way out of here." Said Maya. She turned to Lei and Dolcetto "Any ideas about this place, the exit, or any secret place to hide in for a while until any one find us?" She continued. "We told you before, we only do what the members with higher ranks tell us to do so, we don't know anything about this place" Answered Dolcetto.

"You really think we can wait for someone to find us? We should act on our own. But we must still stay with each other and find the other kidnappees." said Rose. Everyone nodded in agreement.

[short, sorry]

The man tapped his foot as he watched everything from a screen. There was a hint of a smile on his face as his hostages attempted to solve the problems he had set out for them.

"Sir."

The man turned around. A figure that was cloaked in shadows kneeled on the ground.

"No need for formalities," the man said. "Stand up."

The figure obliged. "Everything is going as planned."

"Good." The man turned back to the screen. "Adohalv, before you go, you must remember what we talked about. Our little surprise."

"Yes," Adohalv said.

He melted from the shadows and disappeared.

(Adohalv is literally the mystery man's (don't really know what you guys decided to call him) right hand man. Your characters will meet him sooner or later, though I'd prefer if you do not meet Adohalv yet. He will come to you.)

(@IU: We've dubbed him as Kaiser Amsel.)

"Well," said Sakila, "a Pythagorean triple is simple, really. It's the three whole numbers you plug into the Pythagorean Theorem. So in a^2+b^2=c^2, a is equal to 6, b is equal to a mystery number, and c is equal to 10. B should equal 8, since 6, 8, and 10 make a Pythagorean triple."

She picked up the card key with the number 8. "Who wants to put it in?"

"I'll do it." Tsukiko said shortly and took the number plate from Sakila. She walked to the door and glanced at it. Then she eyed at the plate. Yep, it would fit. She placed it on the hole and the door opened.

"Okay, who wants to go through first?" She smirked to the others. She had no intention of acting like a leader, she'd rather stay quiet and observe their actions in this game.

Erru frowned, tapping her foot on the floor. If this Amsel was as intelligent and cruel as he was made to appear, there would be a slim chance of discovering the captives on her own. She would need to find him and get him to tell or show her. "Force works," she muttered, patting the machine gun at her waist, "...But I think I'll have to outplay him in this game of hide and seek to convince him to help..." She checked her tracker, but it could tell her nothing more about the location of her allies. Something in the building interfered with the signal and it only showed that they were all in close proximity.

With a sigh, she tapped into the mic on Phi's tracer, leaving a message she wasn't sure he'd receive. "I'm going after Amsel... If you are in or reach the building they're traced to, please help the others get free and away. Also, be careful. This place isn't what it seems... Someone is watching, and I think they've set up a few 'surprises.' See-" She stopped. She wasn't going to say 'see you,' because she wasn't planning on meeting up with the others.

Once they were free, she had to head back to the CIA. The kidnapped had to become memories of a complete assignment. Though she hated to admit it, she had begun to think of the others as friends, people she needed to protect. It would hinder her judgement. Erru had to keep her mind set on only her work, and ignore everything but the hostages' safety. "Bye," she whispered, ending the message.

Narrowing her eyes, Erru felt along the walls, looking for any signs of life that could lead to Amsel. She smirked as she searched for him. "You'd better be ready for a fight, bastard."

[This stuff's pretty interesting... and Sera-chan... xD You're pretty badass here, reminds me of how you used to act to jerks at school, minus the shotguns and tracers.

JUST SAYING, I support the new shipping of Sera-chan and Phi's characters. ;3 I've been pulled to the dark side. >:3 ]

• Upvote 3

[iU: I'll call him Sasha Petrenko]

Caucasus Mountain, Russia

Valther and his Comunista soldier are in Raimir's safehouse in Russia. They have convert his house to a safehouse and basement armory. They also convert the kitchen to Bombcrafting area and they also have heavy defense. Comunista rebel and terrorists nowadays look more like highly paid professional PMCs, wearing plain clothes tactical clothing (tactical sweaters, olive colored or black BDU pants), upgraded armor, load bearing gear, concealed carry vests, earpieces, and in some cases sunglasses. "So, what are you do now, Mr. crazy?" asked Raimir. "The CIA didn't smell this base, and i will use your house as safehouse and we're heavily defended" on a room are many heavily armament which Valther smuggle it around the world. Including L86LSW, M240, PKP, Igla, Vector and TAR-21. His crew told him, "Sir, the Betty mine was installed" "Now, if they are trying to arrest us, we're gonna smite them!" Valther laughed.

(I was hoping Tsukiko or Misaki would describe the next room ^^" But whoever wants to do it still can. My post shall be vague-ish regarding the interior of the room.)

"I'll go. Might as well get out of here as soon as possible," said Zax.

Sakila opened the door for him seeing as how his hands were still tied.

"This place is weird. It seems like it came straight out of a mo--." A gunshot rang out, stopping him from finishing the sentence. The scientist fell to the ground, his head bleeding profusely. Smoke rose from a pistol in the corner. A string was tied around the trigger, looped, and then placed parallel to the threshold of the door, so that whoever tripped on it would get shot.

"P-project 34... Project 34..it's," Zax explained. Using his last ounce of energy, Zax told all of us what Project 34 really was. And it shocked everyone.

(What should Project 34 really be anyway? Ideas, people? It was the reason we got kidnapped in the first place, so it's a big one!)

JUST SAYING, I support the new shipping of Sera-chan and Phi's characters. ;3 I've been pulled to the dark side. >:3 ]

[ this is the most interesting post I've read in a while. Added to my Dcw quotes collection + It'll grace my sig.]

[back to topic, where are we currently?]

[EDIT: @Satoko-chan; Dunno if that'll help but] ;

"Then, what do you know about Project 34 and the files we found?" asked Rose.

"Well, Project 34 is something the science department is working on. I think they're testing some drug for the Boss on kids. Other than that, I don't really know. As for your files, I haven't seen them yet." Dolcetto replied.

[@ Rose-chan... seriously? Even Barokata?]

Erru glanced around, looking for another trace of Amsel to follow. She was sure he was somewhere in the building, likely watching every move the kidnapped made, but she hadn't a clue as to which floor or anything else specific. She gripped her gun and checked around the corner, becoming slightly anxious. For all I know, the others have been killed... With her free hand she tapped the wall, listening for the hollow echo of a hidden space or the reply of another person. For Amsel's sake, they had better be okay...

[sorry it's short... Kinda waiting for Phi or OTTD to post, so I don't just write this entire side of the story myself ^^"]

Only a few minutes after leaving the original room, a gunshot rang out somewhere within the building. Maya jumped, and Lei immediately turned in the direction of the sound. "Ugh, seriously? Someone dead already?" Ai asked warily. She's seen one too many deaths today, and is not planning on walking in on another. However, she knew that they had to follow the noise in an attempt to find the others, and therefore decided to walk in that direction. The others followed closely behind with, Maya clinging onto Dolcetto, who was annoyed as well as a bit scared himself. To relief herself of boredom, Ai decided to step only on the black tiles on the checkered floor and also to avoid the cracks. At one point, however, she accidentally went out of the black square and immediately felt a pain on her right heel. Stumbling, she took off her wedge and was shocked to discover a sharp needle-like object showing a point through her wedge. If not for the wedge, she thought, I probably would've been unable to walk right now. Hopping around on her left leg, while taking caution to stay within the black tile, she warned the others to walk on black tiles from that point on, showing others the needle in her wedge as well as her right foot that was slowly beginning to trickle blood. At that moment, however, Dolcetto pointed towards a point behind Ai, and shouted "Stop!", but when she turned around, someone was already on the ground, hugging their wounded foot. "Yo blondie!"

[btw I'm calling out to Tsukiko but she may or may not be the one who got wounded]

[it's really hard to write when there are only two real ppl on your team lol]

[@ Rose-chan... seriously?]

[i'm so sorry D: But I don't like to lie, so I said the truth <3 *Innocent*]

[it's really hard to write when there are only two real ppl on your team lol]

[ this is the most interesting post I've read in a while. Added to my Dcw quotes collection + It'll grace my sig.]

[back to topic, where are we currently?]

[EDIT: @Satoko-chan; Dunno if that'll help but] ;

"Well, Project 34 is something the science department is working on. I think they're testing some drug for the Boss on kids. Other than that, I don't really know. As for your files, I haven't seen them yet." Dolcetto replied.

[Yep, but...we need the actual Project. What kinda test was it? And what if we were re-kidnapped because of P34? If we know what it really is, we'll be able to tie up some loose ends.]

[Normally, I'd be fine with it being APTX, but I'm not sure it would work......Maybe it would.... The first org definitely wasn't the BO...What if..GOT IT! What if the first organization got word of the BO's actions regarding APTX. They brought in their own scientist, aka Zax, and created their own version. BTW, we're the lab rats. In the middle of their experiment, Amsel, the game maniac, decided to kidnap us again.

Guys think that would work?]

[sorry it's short... Kinda waiting for Phi or OTTD to post, so I don't just write this entire side of the story myself ^^"]

(I'm currently stalking you while trying not to be noticed, so feel free to proceed with the story)

"Uff... Do I have to take the assumption that no matter what we do someone is always dying?" Tsukiko pulled a face. Others weren't sure was it a disgusted or bored face.

"Do you realize that could have been one of us?!" The swearing woman shouted to the girl spit flying. Tsukiko calmly took a handkerchief and wiped her face.

"I do realize it but I wanna survive from this sick game. And I'm co-operating with you because that helps me in it." Tsukiko stated. The woman made an attempt to attack at her but the girl simply stepped aside.

"Ca va pas la tête? Non, je crois c'est l'habitude de toi." The blond shrugged with an insult in French the woman didn't seem to understand.

-- --

(I said: "Are you out of your mind?(literally: doesn't it have a head...) No, I think that's normal to you/habit of yours.")