Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

"I heard someone say: 'Why are we on patrol? There's nobody around for 120 kilometers. It's a desert terrain! Valther paid us for this because the coup are under way!' And if you want know what happen with Valther, he's leader of Comunistă rebel forces for kidnapping people for use them as guinea pig. A project known as Project Nine... But anyway this place is dead... I betrayed him and found this important document..." Cassandro told her. Suddenly, a explosion occurs and he shouted, "What the hell was that?"

Erru glanced at Cassandro as the explosion shook the ground. He looked sincerely surprised. "I'll believe you, and trust you to help me find them. This isn't the place..." She paused. "But first, I need to see if a friend is here." She stood slowly and leaned against the wall. "So you can go back to your boss and get out of here, or help. I don't really care which..." Erru headed down the hall, checking the rooms along the way.

"I'll help you but you should leave this place. This place was deserted - I got a call! Anyway call me Edward Voronin" Maccaron took his phone, calling soemone, "What? Eisuke was strapped in a apartment with IEDs and C4s?" Voronin handed his phone to Erru and told her, "This is Gin, I need to talk to you..."

"Well, someone I know may be in here, so I have to make sure he's out of harm's way first. Erru took the phone warily, then heard the voice on the other end. "What could you have to say that would be of any help to the FBI?" She frowned and sighed, deciding to listen anyway.

"Listen, Hidemi (Kir) was threatened by someone saying: Hidemi, your parents still alive but your younger brother wont live longer. Ад ждет тебя" Gin told her.

[Alright, don't mind this, PLEASE don't mind this, but I just wanna say that Erru and Phi have... a lotta chemistry >____< EHEHE....BUT...I just mean the characters, ok! Just the characters--not the members themselves *IS NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING*]

[LOL I was just gonna say that xD]

[And sry ppl can you explain where we are? And by the way Amsel's dead? o.O]

Erru listened. "So, you can't help Kir on your own? I've got over ten people I need to look for... If you help me find them, I'll aid Kir and return her to you no questions asked. Do we have a deal, Gin?"

[You guys were re-kidnapped and taken to a new place. I dunno what vicinity. Your captors are supposedly a new group who took the original kidnappers as well. Sorry if my posts are confusing ^^" I don't want to barge in and mess up the area where you guys are and give the unfair advantage. But I want to interact with you guys and not just keep looking and running into the enemies... So I'll figure out 'where' you are soon x)]

Walking around aimlessly, Phi ended up in front of some old, abandoned building. Oddly enough, some lights were on. "Well, this looks like a potential place for people to be held in.". A wave of chills run down his body, while he was trying to find an entrance in. He only found an old, broken window. "I guess I have no other choice...", Phi sighed, as he tried to enter through it. As he expected, the first thing to land in the building was his face. "If I knew I would do this kind of things, I would've trained my body more...".

After a rough search through the building, Phi sat down in a hallway, leaning his back on the wall. "I guess this building is empty. I'll have to search again...". While resting, lost in thought, he heard a short noise. "That sounded like a gunshot. It came from the floor below.". Phi quickly stood up and carefully went toward the place he heard the sound from, making sure that no one would be able to see or hear him. After getting to the floor below, he started hearing something:

"Then, the kidnapees are here, or were they moved?"

"Do you know where we can find them?"

"I heard someone say: 'Why are we on patrol? There's nobody around for 120 kilometers. It's a desert terrain! Valther paid us for this because~..."

"It's faint but I can definitely hear someone talking.". Phi silently came closer to the hall from which the voices came, and stopped at the end of it. He could hear the voices clearly.

"I'll believe you, and trust you to help me find them. This isn't the place..."

"But first, I need to see if a friend is here."

"Wait a second, that's Erru's voice.", said Phi, surprised. At the moment he wanted to go out and meet her, he heard another voice:

"I'll help you but you should leave this place. This place was deserted - I got a call! Anyway call me Edward Voronin"

"Who's this?", he thought. Phi decided to stay low and follow Erru, hoping to figure out what's happening.

• Upvote 1

Erru passed the phone to Voronin. "When we find out where Eisuke is, I'll head there and bring him back..." She sighed and walked ahead, ready to leave. She hadn't seen a sign that there was anyone else in the building. "Doesn't look like he's here, either. I'm going to head out past your guys and check out the area."

"Hey, did you know this meaning?" Gin asked him, "It says 'Hell awaits you'" Voronin replied, suddenly he remembered something, told him, "Gin, bring your member here! I heard explosion near a train station!" "Okay, my friend I on the way..." Gin hangs up and drove to Voronin's location with his team. He got another call, this time by VhobiA "Eh, we meet someone strapped in a apartment with IEDs and C4! After we push him out from danger, the bomb went off! The guy is unconscious but he is okay..." Voronin hangs up the phone and told Erru, "I know why Eisuke is hunted by Valther's army..."

"Good. Maybe we can- get him back to Kir soon... and then get the kidnapped back. I'm really- worried about them." Erru frowned as she tore a length of cloth from her pants, wrapping it around her side. She didn't trust Voronin completely, and it would be better to be prepared for betrayal and battle than a smooth operation.

[Geez. plot's messed up again. Lemme see if I can put stuff into perspective.

In this post, I plan to have our group leave the holding room and finally start playing the game. Think....Saw IV and stuff. That takes care of me, Misaki, Tsukiko, Zax, and the cursing lady. Cursing lady and Zax will have their wrists bound behind their backs. Ai, Rose, Dolcetto, Lei, and Mrs. Grey can meet up with us.

AMSEL IS NOT DEAD. He is watching over us from an unknown location and he will probably be "revealed"" near the end? I don't know, because this guy is controlled by IU. Ya can't just kill him.

We are somewhere within the building which prevents Erru from easily finding us. Speaking of Erru, Erru and Phi are searching for us.

Also, I have absolutely NO IDEA what's going on with Eisuke. As far as I knew this was DCW IRL, not DC IRL. But, apparently, the BO are involved in this, but not with us directly, so I think it's best if we kidnappees ignore them. The only one who really needs to worry about them is Erru and also Phi, somewhat. And knowing Akai Sera, she'll be able to spin that story up and finish it on the side while searching for us.

Does that help at all?]

Sakila picked up the key from the bottom of the drawer and armed herself with one of the guns. Checking to see if her bulletproof vest was on correctly, she noticed a small button. She clicked it, which led it to light up and immediately heard static. A...a speaker system?! She hoped whoever was on the other end would contact them soon.

"Tsukiko, Misaki. Check your vests, there's a speaker system on it."

After informing the other two, Sakila shoved the key into the lock on the steel door and opened it slowly. Here goes nothin'.

She exited the room and looked around at their surroundings. Oh great, another all white room with fluorescent lighting. Then she noticed another door exactly like theirs right next to them. Going up to it, she whispered, "Ai, Rose? You guys in there?"

• Upvote 1

[xD Thanks~ The story has gotten confusing, but I'll try to tie up the loose ends while you guys continue the main story~]

Erru heard a buzz from her tracker as one of the tracers was activated. She turned to Voronin, saying, "Secure a bulletproof vest if you don't already have one, and go retrieve Eisuke from just west of here. Use Valther's name and tell them his orders are to move him. I've cut off communication directly between him and his group. I suggest you do this now, calling Valther on the way and suggesting that the area is unsafe to keep him in and you should move him. This will give your excuse creedence. Do what you must, and get him out of there. I've got some work to do." She grinned and spoke into her transceiver, saying, "Hey, this is Erru. Can you hear me?" With a smile as she awaited an answer, she walked ahead, leaving Voronin behind.

[Geez. plot's messed up again. Lemme see if I can put stuff into perspective.

In this post, I plan to have our group leave the holding room and finally start playing the game. Think....Saw IV and stuff. That takes care of me, Misaki, Tsukiko, Zax, and the cursing lady. Cursing lady and Zax will have their wrists bound behind their backs. Ai, Rose, Dolcetto, Lei, and Mrs. Grey can meet up with us.

AMSEL IS NOT DEAD. He is watching over us from an unknown location and he will probably be "revealed"" near the end? I don't know, because this guy is controlled by IU. Ya can't just kill him.

We are somewhere within the building which prevents Erru from easily finding us. Speaking of Erru, Erru and Phi are searching for us.

Also, I have absolutely NO IDEA what's going on with Eisuke. As far as I knew this was DCW IRL, not DC IRL. But, apparently, the BO are involved in this, but not with us directly, so I think it's best if we kidnappees ignore them. The only one who really needs to worry about them is Erru and also Phi, somewhat. And knowing Akai Sera, she'll be able to spin that story up and finish it on the side while searching for us.

Does that help at all?]

Sakila picked up the key from the bottom of the drawer and armed herself with one of the guns. Checking to see if her bulletproof vest was on correctly, she noticed a small button. She clicked it, which led it to light up and immediately heard static. A...a speaker system?! She hoped whoever was on the other end would contact them soon.

After informing the other two, Sakila shoved the key into the lock on the steel door and opened it slowly. Here goes nothin'.

She exited the room and looked around at their surroundings. Oh great, another all white room with fluorescent lighting. Then she noticed another door exactly like theirs right next to them. Going up to it, she whispered, "Ai, Rose? You guys in there?"

[Mrs.grey is called Maya, didn't anyone read my post?]

Misaki immediately looked at her vest, noticing there was a small button. As she pressed it, static was to be heard. Huh. Pretty high-tech vests we got here. I wonder how they managed to make it...

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Sakila stabbing the key into the lock and turning it before exiting. She followed the girl out of the room, the place being bright and white. Jeez... What is with this place and bright, white rooms? It reminds me of a hospital....

When looking around, the first thing she saw was a door next to theirs. Sakila was up against it, whispering, "Ai, Rose? You guys in there?"

Though it was probably a very stupid thing to do, Misaki walked up to the door before knocking loudly, saying, "Hey! Rose, Ai! Answer me if you're there!"

Immediately, Sakila smacked her arm before scolding, "What are you doing?! Are you stupid? You can't just do that!"

She pouted, "Why not?"

"It could be a trap! You could get us killed!"

"Well it's not like they could hear you whispering through such a thick door..."

"But still!"

While arguing, the door in front of them eased open. From the crack were a pair of eyes watching....

[And AG4E saves the plot \o/]

---------------------------------------

"They threatened to hurt my family if I didn't," Maya started, "I can't lose anyone else..." Dolcetto grabbed her by the collar and was just about to punch her, but Ai stopped him midway.

"Let's not get into any fights, we need to stay together if we want to make it out alive." she said.

As Dolcetto opened the door, they exited into a hallway lit up by fluorescent lights. To their left, they heard a whisper of "Ai, Rose? You guys in there?" and a moment later loud knocks along with "Hey! Rose, Ai! Answer me if you're there!" Heading off in that direction, they realized how big the building they were in was. It was like a maze, and they weren't able to track the source of the sound in time. They decided to continue while leaving tracks of themselves with some ducktape hidden inside Ai's left wedges.

After not hearing anything for a while, Sakila decided to continue trying to find a way out of the building, hoping to meet up with Ai and Rose later.

Across the room, there was a wooden door that seemed out of place. Big, black, stenciled letters/numbers read Room 200. It looked like a door from a school.

Walking inside revealed an average looking classroom with something written on the blackboard. On the teacher's desk sat three card keys. The blackboard read:

"Something simple to start with. Each of the card keys has a number written on the front. The number which completes this sentence is written on the key which will open the steel door on the opposite corner. Use the wrong key, and the door will explode. Good luck. The question is: 6, __, and 10 create a Pythagorean triple."

Aw, great. Math?

Erru walked along the hall, listening at the walls as she tested her tracker. "Can anyone hear me?" she asked, whispering. She was cautious enough to tap twice at each door before attempting to open it, and resourceful enough to use the flame of her lighter to sear her bullet wounds and keep them out of the way. "One less thing to worry about." She grinned, confident that everyone was safe at the moment, although she secretly worried for those who had been captured, and wondered whether Phi had made it into the area from her vague instructions. But she felt almost sure that no harm would come to Sakila and the other kidnapped. From what she had observed, they weren't just random kids thrown together for the first time. They were strong, well-educated, and resourceful. With each step she felt a little more sure of the safety of her friends... allies. They were nothing more than an assignment, couldn't be more if she wanted to complete her work without letting emotions take over. After all the trouble she'd caused, she couldn't falter again. With a glance around the expanse, Erru took a step into a white-walled room with few furnishings. There was something different about this one... Someone had been here, and recently, at that. "One step closer," she muttered.

[Did We met up yet or what? Am confused.]

[No, ppl from our room are still wandering around in the building while leaving ducktape tracks]

Edited by AiSuigetsu