Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

"No, I think you'll tell me now, before I set the police after you and your little buddies and we hand your asses over to the authorities..." Erru clutched the phone angrily, ready to hang up and continue her work if he replied with another threat. She covered the receiver and turned to Phi. "Go on ahead and turn right at that stop sign. I need to take care of something." She checked the tracers to make sure no enemies would be headed that way, and returned to the call. "You gonna tell me or what?"

Phi, getting confused by Erru's sudden actions again: "Wait wha~, eh? Where are you going? Will you be okay on your own?", he said with a worried expression on his face. But, Erru was already lost into her conversation and thoughts, and by the look on her face, Phi thought: "I've seen that look already. She's gonna be fine alright.". After that, he set off, guided by the directions she gave him. "Tho, where am I heading anyway? And what am I supposed to do there...", Phi started wondering while walking. After a few quickly passed minutes, he encountered the STOP sign. "Okay, now we turn right..."

However, Valther infuriated, shouted “F*** you ERRU, I never want to go through this again! You have spilled our blood on our soil! I have made a ultimatum to Police and FBI AND If you are tracking me right now, my soldier will stick the gun to your head and blow your eyes out!” he shouted to his soldier, "Keep tracking the FBI. The SCUD will arrived in ten minutes..."

Erru ignored the shouting at the other end of her call, calmly replying, "I refuse to listen to the demands of a person as corrupted as you. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some people to find who need my help..." With that, she hung up the phone.

(He didn’t know if a listen device was planted at his clothes by Black Organization.)

Valther snickered, “If you hung up the phone now, you won’t see them again… Cause I only know where they are hidden and I have brought one of the Hondou’s families, gagged, tied and strapped in the chair- But enough this call! Now I must return to Bucharest leading the Comunistă take over Romania for every fallen soldier and my family with Project Nine chemical weapon and use the kidnapped as the guinea pigs. And if you are stupid enough I will blow someone’s head for that! And you should leave this country or your country will suffer the consequences. Bye...”

He hung the phone and he told his crew, “We’re leaving this town after we see our ultimatum video and leave this guy to die…” One of his soldier asked him, “Anyway, did he will tell our secret if they freed him, bringing him into FBI hold?” Valther smiled, “Nah, they won’t freed him alive and I have kidnapped some people to use as guinea pig for our weapons then some we’re sell their organ to black doctor and some we’re used as Drug Mule” They are leaving Eisuke tied and strapped with C4, which go off in two hours and he trying to shout for help.

[Anyone have ideas for what the missing page in Kosuke's file should be?]

----------------------------

One of the kidnappers woke up [Lei], "Don't get near us or I'll shoot" said Rose, pointing her gun at him.

"Look, we're in this together now, so we're going to tell you all we know about this." He answered.

Ai walked over to him, knelt down and lifted his chin with her newly-obtained gun. "What do you know?"

"Well whoever kidnapped us definitely isn't part of our mafia."

"Oh that was so helpful." Ai replied sarcastically.

"But I think it's the new mafia that Boss mentioned. I heard they have branches all over the world. The boss is someone named Kaiser Amsel."

"German, I see, anything else?"

"That's all I know, but perhaps Dolcetto knows more since he's on a higher rank than me."

Useless, absolutely useless.

"What's your name?"

"Lei"

"What a stupid name."

"Tch," he rolled his eyes.

Ai cut his ropes and tossed him a gun. "Don't try anything with that. Gods know I'd kill you before I even falter." She showed him the other gun she had in her pocket.

Ai went over to the second kidnapper--Dolcetto--and kicked him, Lei looked like he was about to faint from fear. Dolcetto woke up to Ai pointing her gun straight at his head. Shocked, he mumbled a few incomprehensible words behind his gag. Ai took his gag out, "So, what do you know about this Kaiser Amsel person?"

-----------------------------

[@Rose: continue this xD]

Misaki really didn't know what to do. The tension between the two was thick. And if anything, she had learned interfering isn't the best thing to do. But in this situation, their tension could be what breaks them apart. And that wasn't something she felt the group needed. Before anyone could continue, she interjected, "So, are we leaving now or waiting for those two to wake up?"

The two girls looked at her before one of them gave an answer. "Sure, why not. They could be useful."

Erru looked at her phone for a minute. She knew she could track the kidnapees without it, and that one of the mafia idiots would probably call and annoy her more, so she snapped it in half, dropping the pieces in the grass. There was no point in possibly being traced or receiving 'information.' With one glance back, she headed in the opposite direction of where she had led Phi, apologizing silently. 'Couldn't let Valther's guys know about you...'

She was headed East, toward the signal she was receiving from her rigged bulletproof vests.

[Valther was a mafia idiot? He's a leader of Comunistă rebel forces]

They are leaving the apartment in two cars, Valther and his right hand man are driving a pale lime '84 Buick T-Type as his sodlier are riding a white Peugeot 406. His right hand man asked, "Man, if you this, entire world will watch us" Valther smiled, told him "We have had an influential political ally in an unnamed country in the Eastern Europe, a military commander named Igor Mladic. So, their attention can tracked to them, not us..."

"Sure, why not? They could be useful," said Sakila in reply to Misaki's question.

She went over to one of them, a tall guy in one corner, sliding a blade out just in case.

[NPC...REMINDER?: Codename: Zax. Originally introduced by Ram in a past post. According to BK201, he's an ice king who's the head of Project 34. *cough-cough Also gonna make him a sorta bishounen cuz I'm weak when it comes to the emotionless bastard-types* Black hair and blue eys works for everyone, ne?]

"Hey, you. Heeeeeey. Wake up!" Sakila started slapping him a bit, finally getting a few mumbles.

"Mmm...Lei...leave me alone...it's still early...Idiot...."

"First of all, there's no way in hell I'm Lei. Second, I am sooo not an idiot. And third, if you value your life, you will wake up RIGHT NOW."

The guy finally woke up. His eye widened in surprise before narrowing in suspicion. "Who are you?"

"Welcome to captivity, Sleeping Beauty. Name's Sakila. You are?"

He didn't answer right away. Instead, he looked around the room and realization slowly started to settle in. His eyes finally settled on the knife peeking out of Sakila's glove. "Zax," he finally replied.

"Well, Zax, you'll be our hostage until we escape from wherever this is." Sakila filled Zax in on the situation--well most of it.

"Now it's your turn. First, why did you kidnap us? And second, what do you know about what's going on right now?"

He sighed. "You're quite annoying, litte girl. The reason you were captured by our organization has nothing to do with me. I'm simply the head of the science department. And since I don't need any human guinea pigs at the current moment, you probably have no connection to Project 34. And I'm definitely not going to explain what that is. Also, the only thing I understand about this situation is that it reflects the style of Kaiser Amsel."

"Amsel? Who's he?"

"I barely know him. I've heard of him from Ram. He's supposedly a criminal mastermind who loves games. And he always uses humans as pawns. One of our rival gangs got completely scrapped by him two years ago. Only one survived. Now he's a high-ranking member. His name's Dolcetto. He told us that it always starts like this. In an all white room with five players. You survive, you win. Dolce told me he had to kill all the other players to win. That's all you're gonna get from me."

Sakila stared at him fiercely and he stared with a cold expression.

She turned around and sighed, taking one of the file folders out of the drawer. She was shocked to open it and suddenly see her own face staring back at her. Looking closer, she discovered that the first page contained her address, DOB, SSN--pretty much everything there was to know about her. The second folder was about Misaki. The third about Tsukiko. The fourth about Zax--and that was when she saw it. Slowly, she faced Zax.

"Your real name...is TOYAMA KEIICHI?"

@Satoko-chan; [Yaaaay Keiichi <3]

@Ai-chan;[ I'll try, I'll edit this later. ]

_________

Wow, this Ai-girl is brave

"He's dangerous, that's what I know. He isn't fooling around, that's what the members say, I never met him." Answered Dolcetto.

"We ain't fooling around either" said Ai

"That's all? Nothing useful ?" Asked Rose.

"I Told you what I know." he answered.

"Then, What do you both know about project 34 and the files we found?" Asked Rose

[Done. :V ]

[@Rose: pfft AG4E just edited her post, so i'm gonna adjust your part of the story a bit]

"He's dangerous, that's what I know. He isn't fooling around." Answered Dolcetto.

"We ain't fooling around either" replied Ai.

"That's all? Nothing useful?" asked Rose.

"Well...I barely escaped him two years ago. Amsel's a mastermind who loves games, often using humans as pawns. I was the only one that survived in my gang, and I did that by killing everyone else..."

You're kidding me, Ai wanted to say.

"I told you what I know." he answered.

"Then, what do you know about Project 34 and the files we found?" asked Rose.

"Well, Project 34 is something the science department is working on. I think they're testing some drug for the Boss on kids. Other than that, I don't really know. As for your files, I haven't seen them yet." Dolcetto replied.

Ai cut Dolcetto's ropes and handed the file folder over.

"I have no idea who this is, but they certainly did some thorough stalking," he chuckled.

"Lei?" Ai asked, handing the folder over.

"Hmm, I feel like I've seen this girl before somewhere, though I can't remember exactly where."

"You always have the most helpful information ever, Lei." Lei looked away, annoyed.

Then the woman who fainted before woke. She sat up and looked around her. Then her eyes landed on the file on Enola Grey. It was clear that she was shocked, and she started yelling--that is, as loud as you can with a gag in your mouth. Ai went over and took out her gag and cut her ropes. She fought for breath for a few seconds, then gained control of herself and started talking.

"Where did you get that file?!" the woman asked.

"From that drawer in the wall. Why? do you know who it is?"

"It--it's my daughter..." And the woman broke into a sob.

Of course! Why hadn't I thought of this before? The same platinum blonde hair, the same bluish-grey eyes...Ai thought. But even if it's the girl's mom, Ai wasn't going to be soft on her. Every dreadful detail was to be obtained.

[No idea what else to write so somebody continue xD]

[Valther is doing a armed robbery before escaping to Albania]

On their way, Valther got a call from Maccaron, “Yo! You want to rob a bank with style before farewell?” Valther nodded, told him “Yeah, so where’s the bank?” “Near a subway station. Did you bring your weapon?” Valther exclaimed as he turns his car left, “Of course I have it! Did you bring your homie?” Maccaron replied, “I also brought my weapons if thing goes south. And Evan’s here too for the show! I will call you later!” he hangs up the cellphone.

Valther ordered his gang via the radio chatter, “Guys, I have a cash job now. I’ll meet later!” Valther’s right hand man asked him, “Who’s the Maccaron?” “Maccaron is the NHH’s arms supplier. He’s also making the relationship between the gangs even FBI, Black Organization, Russian Mafia and CIA” Valther explained as they arrived at the bank. He got a call again from Maccaron, “Hey, if you are arrived, take a left turn and meet me at the parking grounds.”

Valther and his gang meeting Maccaron at the parking ground near the bank. He drove a black Dodge Ram Van and his henchmen are driving a burgundy ’04 Impala and Evan also coming with Tudor in his ’06 Corvette C6.

Valther stepped out from his T-Type and greeted Maccaron, “Yo, man… Are you wanted to leave this country?” Valther replied as his hence man are get out from the car, “Yes, as my army is engaging the loyalist at Romania. And this is my right hand man, Octavian Ignatev” Octavian greeted as he shaking Maccaron’s hand “Nice to meet you…” he replied, “Nice to meet you too! But we must prepare ourselves fast! There’s no time to lose!”

Valther and Ignatev are readied their AK47 with armor-piercing and drum magazine and use the Uzi as sidearm. Meanwhile, one of Maccaron’s crew asked, “Now, comrades… Where’s my gun?” Maccaron handed him an AK47 with drum-magazine and armor piercing. He also gave a PP2000. They were given plenty of bullets for their weapon too. He gave another crew a Zastava M70AB and an Uzi with silencer. His crew, wearing cyan track jacket and beige pants had two Makarov PM and AK-74U.

A NHH with red-black shirt and red track pants was given a PKM and USP45. Maccaron armed with M4A1 w/ dot-sight, C-mag and armor piercing with Vector as sidearm. Evan had a TAR-21 and P90. Tudor armed with a FAD however didn’t take a side arm. The FAD had an ACOG scope mounted on it. Everyone wear PASGT armor included Trauma Plate.

They were finally ready and Ignatev said, "Well comrades, this is it. If anybody has anything to say to one another, now would be the time because chances are, we may not make it back in one piece." Valther looked at him. “What are you going soft one me now? Come on, we all be fine”

The bank was near the parking ground. They went inside. "Remember, after we get the money, we head straight for the parking grounds. We are going to railroad station and Raimir will be waiting for us, we can escape into Romania, we share the money." Valther added, "Anybody tries anything slick, you put them down, you feel me?"

Ignatev snickered, "Amsel will regret this!" as they storm the bank.

(guuh, I'm totally out of ideas. but let's see if I can write something for myself only... annoyed why...)

-- -- --

The other kidnappers were awake now. Tsukiko couldn't care less. Actually the whole situation was pissing her off. So all she did was to snatch a file about herself from Sakila and start reading it.

"They know pretty much about me even though I'm a foreigner... Too much... Far too much..." She took a pocket lighter from her bag and lit it up. The room had steel floors and no fire alarm system. The file burnt happily on the floor until there was nothing but ashes left.

"Well, shall we get going now? I have no interests of staying here anymore." She said and added in French: "Comprenez-vous moi ou dois-je répéter dans une autre langue?"

Gosh, she totally was pissed...

Misaki watched, wide eyed as Tsukiko burnt her file into ashes. "Well, shall we get going now? I have no interests of staying here anymore." She said and added in French: "Comprenez-vous moi ou dois-je répéter dans une autre langue?"

She was surprised for a moment that the girl knew french. I didn't know that... Stupid, of course you didn't, you met her today! Nonetheless, though she didn't know exactly what it meant, she at least understood a bit and answered, "I understand you. Kinda. I'm taking french right now though I'm far from fluent..."

Erru walked along the train tracks, headed toward the signal she picked up from her tracers. She wished Sakila or Misaki would activate theirs, even by accident, so that she could make contact and get a concrete idea of where they were... And she hoped that she was doing the right thing by leaving Phi behind and pursuing the rescue, abandoning her mission in the process. The mafia could wait...

@Ai:

_________

Rose stared at the woman in shock, Rose lost her nerves and shouted.. "Why didn't you tell us before?! DAMN IT." She Said..

"It's not that I was planning to hide it or something... it's just that I was afraid of those guys.." Said the woman.

"Now, that you mentioned it.. How can we make sure they're not some kind of spies?" Said Rose turning to Lei and Dolcetto.

"How do you want us to prove our loyalty?" Asked Lei..

"Hmm.." Rose turned to Ai, Who smirked and almost read Rose's mind.

"You're in such a Big organization, aren't you? You should be able to open this door's lock somehow." Said Rose.

"Sure, got they key Dolcetto?" Asked Lei. "Of course, I've always thought we'd need it someday." Answered Dolcetto.

"Stop the nonsense and get us outta here." Said Rose.

"Better get going, a Angry lady is worst than 100 Hungry demons." Said Lei, trying to swallow his laugh but couldn't.

"What an idiots" Said Rose, facepalming. "IF YOU GOT THE TIME TO LAUGH, THEN I'M SURE YOU GOT THE TIME TO GET US OUT OF HERE BEFORE I FINISH COUNTING TO 50." Said Rose.

"Then you got yourself a deal." Answered Dolcetto, but Rose already started counting. "57.. 58.. 59.. 60."

"Done." said Dolecetto, "Don't underestimate us." He continued, smirking.

"For the moment being, give us this key. who knows when'll you abandon us." Said Ai. Dolcetto tossed the key to Ai who caught it.

"Gotta get going" Said Rose "Let's go...--?" Rose turned to the woman.

"You can call me Maya." The woman replied. "Oh,okay. Let's go Maya." Said Rose.

"Wait, you're the same Maya who betrayed us?" Asked Lei. The woman nodded. "God, you're in a big trouble, then." Said Dolcetto, Lei nodded.

"Wait, what's all of this about.. No secrets, remember?" Asked Rose.

"Yes. My real name is Keiichi Toyama. But why does that matter to you?"

No way.... Was this guy related to Kosuke?

"And... do you have a son named Kosuke Toyama?"

"I'm 22, you idiot, not 42. Kosuke... Kosuke's my little brother. Although I haven't seen him in about six years. The Org doesn't let you contact your family...." He looked away. Sighing, he continued, "They probably think I'm dead. How do you know him, anyway?"

Sakila couldn't tell him. "He was... one of the kidnappees who was able to escape at the old place." She closed her eyes.

"Good. The little guy survived. I woulda pegged him to be the first one dead." Little did he know....

Sakila cut the bindings around his feet and pulled him up, keeping his hands still tied.

One more to go.

[uh, now, can someone else wake up the other guy/girl in our room so we can get outta here?]

[still in the robbery]

As they burst in the door, Valther, Maccaron and Evan fired their gun into the ceiling to scare the bank staff and customers. Ignatev yelled "Everybody on the floor! Now!" Maccaron forced the manager to open the safe and he put the combination into the safe and Valther warned him, "Hurry up! It shouldn't take this long!" Arson used a C4 to blown the vault open. They knew they would not be able to take it all but they just needed enough to keep them going for a while. They all got clear and he blew it open with the detonator.

The crew loaded the cash up into one bag; each of them had one bag on them. Tudor pointed his FAD directly to the back of the man's head. "What the f*** do you think you're doing? I saw what you did. Take it out and don't even think about trying to slip another dye pack in there again." He shouted to his comrades, "If any of these suckers try to put in dye packs, you shot them in the head!" Valther searched the bags and found two more. He hit the man in the stomach with the butt of his gun. He carried seven of the bags and set them out and his crew took one. Arson had secured the two other security guards and taken their guns. Maccaron’s crew kept their gun trained on the bank staff on the floor.

They filled the bags up the rest of the way. Valther went in and loaded the other two bags. He knew how to spot dye packs and tracking device and even tear gas. His brother had taken the time to teach him how to spot them, in Liberty City long before he was allowed to go and jack a bank. He had to get good enough to spot them in stacks on twenties and any other stacks of bills. He had on leather gloves to make sure to not leave prints.

He made sure to keep the packs out of the bags. One man said to Evan, "Son, why are you doing this? Are you a High School student? You seem young enough to be one." Evan pointed his gun at the back of his head. "You'd better shut your f***** mouth piece or you won't have one, you feel me?"

Tudor called out, "Hurry up, Ese! The FBI probably heard that blast or someone else did we gotta book!" Valther smiled as he knew what Tudor was doing.

Each person carried a bag and Ignatev hollered, "All right let's go!"

Erru had been following her signal for about ten minutes when interference came in from Valther's tracer... He was on the move within a few miles, with multiple others. Biting her lip, Erru took a moment to think about the situation. There was nothing to keep her from reaching the kidnapped intact and fully equipped if she stayed her course, but if the commotion on the tracers was causing danger for civilians, she couldn't let that slide... Erru decided that a short detour wouldn't hurt, and immediately raced toward the movement, ending up outside of a bank. The 'commotion' was a robbery in progress, and it was pretty high-profile. They'd blasted the safe, and it looked like they'd assaulted a few civilians who'd tried to step in. She told a bystander to call the police and request aid, directing them to stay back from the building. With a glare, Erru drew a pistol from her belt, stepping in the door and blocking it. "Hey, Valther, long time no see... Would you mind putting that cash back and dropping your weapons?"

Erru pointed her pistol at Valther, glaring. "Look, I've had enough of you and your threats. I'm not going to play your game. Either you guys sit patiently and wait for the police I have coming, or this handgun is going to start going off. And it won't be aimed at the floor." She watched the thieves' every move, anticipating any motion. "You aren't leaving this building on your own legs unless you're cuffed and headed to prison."

“You can try it, fool!” Evan shouted as he fired his Tar-21 into Erru. Maccaron and Tudor sprayed their gun into police as his 18 kilogram full-suit body armor, which he stitched together to inflict the bullet even Erru's rifle can’t penetrate his vest.

Erru stood still, unfazed, and raised her pistol to aim at Evan's head. She took a breath, standing tall, and said, "A little thing like death won't stop me." With that she fired, clipping Evan's temple, and turned, signaling for the police to enter. As they joined the commotion, Erru stormed over to Valther, raising her pistol to his face. "Anything but submission and I pull the trigger..." She faltered, but stood upright, adding, "I'm kinda pissed about your guy shooting me, so I'd answer quickly if I were you..."