Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Conan Projects

I was reading Gosho Aoyama's bio on Wikipedia. Then I read this in it.

Awards and recognition

Aoyama has won two awards for his work as a manga artist. In 1992, he won the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōnen for the Yaiba manga series.[1] He would then go on to win the same award for a second time in 2001, this time for Detective Conan.[3]

Additionally, his hometown Hokuei has done several machi okoshi (town revitalization) projects in honor of his contribution as a manga artist and resident of the town. The first projects were the Conan Bridge across the Yura River and the Conan statues in the town; both of these structures pay tribute to Conan Edogawa, Aoyama's most popular character from Detective Conan.[4] On March 18, 2007, the Gosho Aoyama Manga Factory, a museum that celebrates Aoyama's career as a manga artist, was opened in the same town.[5]

HAMTARO

Gosho Aoyama, was also involved with the "Hamtaro" anime, as he designed and drew most of the human characters.

Link for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosho_Aoyama

This is actually the first time I him up and what I just posted I thought was pretty cool when I read it.

Woah he was involved with Hamtaro!? Hamtaro was my fav show to watch when i was younger. I got really sad when they stopped making episodes thought. And all thoese awards just prove how awesome Aoyoma is as drawing and stuff like that and how awesome Detective Conan is~