Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

OVA 10 Discussion Thread

I loved it! the part where

the kids mistook Kaito for Shinichi

was most excellent

No need to spoiler tag it. If they haven't seen it yet, they shouldn't be in here. ;)

I agree, that scene was cute. I love how they just don't even think to tell Ran, first and foremost their plan is to catch Kid. xD I also love when they were like "What's something you don't like?" and he's just like "Fish!" xD One of the better OVA's, IMO.

i just saw it and i thought it was really funny xD. Kid was really cool in this OVA thought! The way he saved the kids with just rubberbands was really cool and how when they was falling he took the fall head on for them <3. Lol at the end when a fish landed in his hands and he got scared xD. I didn't know Katio was afraid of fish LOL. This is the funnist OVA yet. But i think this OVA proves that Kid isn't as really as bad as the police makes him out to be :D.

I agree, this was one of the funniest OVAs yet (along with OVA 1!) It especially made it funny that the Detective Boys now have false information on Shinichi thanks to Kaito, like when he said he disliked fish and the kids laughed at him! Also, at the end, when he's calling out to Jii and then a fish lands in his lap and he flips out... I personally couldn't stop laughing at how funny this OVA is! And the whole time, Ran and Sonoko are just relaxing at the hotel without a care... and Conan is following the bad guys meanwhile! But I also like how Conan and Kid teamed together to stop the bad guys. Every episode, movie, and OVA, the two seem to get to know each other more, and help out each other along the way!

• Upvote 1

I agree, this was one of the funniest OVAs yet (along with OVA 1!) It especially made it funny that the Detective Boys now have false information on Shinichi thanks to Kaito, like when he said he disliked fish and the kids laughed at him! Also, at the end, when he's calling out to Jii and then a fish lands in his lap and he flips out... I personally couldn't stop laughing at how funny this OVA is! And the whole time, Ran and Sonoko are just relaxing at the hotel without a care... and Conan is following the bad guys meanwhile! But I also like how Conan and Kid teamed together to stop the bad guys. Every episode, movie, and OVA, the two seem to get to know each other more, and help out each other along the way!

Yeah, Kid's fish-phobia is just so funny! (And to imagine Genta 'fished' him from the sky some time earlier.) I'm hoping that as Conan and Kid help each other more and more, Kid will eventually agree to help Conan take down the BO or something. Now that would be cool.

can't stop laughing at kid coz' not only he was mistaken to be shinichi( how dare you kaito kid!) he also showed his fear of fish in half of his uniform XD

i love the part when the kids mistook him for kudo..

and the ending where kid screams.............. :razz: :grin:

and i really really love the ending song..

it even became my theme song