Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Rye

Kudo Shinichi and the Black Organization: Amnesia Chapter 3

KUDO SHINICHI AND THE BLACK ORGANIZATION : AMNESIA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3 : BASE 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whisky, we're here, bring the kid down," A cold voice said.

Conan could barely hear the voice, but he was definitely sure who it belonged to---Gin.

Gin went out of the car, which was parked in front of an old abandoned building in Haido.

"I've never been here before, Gin," Whisky muttered, looking around the place. "It's Base 15, Whisky," Gin said, lighting a cigarette.

"I'm not surprised if you haven't heard of it," He continued, heading towards the entrance.

"It's the old laboratory, right, Gin?" Vodka remarked, following Gin.

"Laboratory? Gin, why here?" Whisky asked, carrying Conan.

The first floor looked like a computer office--rays of desks and seats aligned together in rows. There were still computers, keyboards, and diskettes, but everything was quite dusty. The place had been abandoned, but not for a very long time.

The three made their way upstairs, Whisky carrying Conan.

"Why the laboratory, huh?" Gin said, snickering.

"I've been wondering the same, aniki," Vodka said, looking puzzled.

The three reached the second floor.

"Do you want to know why, Vodka?" Gin asked, a grin on his face--a mischievous, cruel grin.

He looked around. The entire second floor was a laboratory. There were rusty sinks, tables lined with containers, beakers, and other laboratory tools, and a shelf filled with all sorts of test tubes stood at the right.

They made their way again to the stairs, heading for the third floor.

While on the way they passed by the shelf. Conan could barely see a thing, but he was sure that a test tube rack stood on the topmost shelf.

"Just tell us what the reason is, Gin," Whisky grumbled.

Conan almost yelled in shock when he saw the label on one of the test tubes. APTX Prototype 4868.

"Hmmm....So impatient, Whisky," Gin said.

"This place was one of the laboratories used by the Organization,"

"So?" Whisky said.

"I'm incredibly sure that woman knew this place very well," Gin remarked, taking out his gun.

"And this kid here is the PERFECT bait to lure that traitor,"

He pointed the gun at Conan's head, smiling.

Haibara shivered, her skin turning pale.

Riding the Professor's Beetle, they were on the way to rescue Conan.

"W-What's wrong, Ai-kun?" the Professor asked, looking at her.

"I-It's nothing, Hakase," Ai replied, smiling. It was a lie. It wasn't nothing. She worried about Conan, and had the feeling that he was in great danger. The idea made her turn pale.

She held the tracking galsses in her shaking hands.

As they got nearer to the location the glasses showed, the more she got worried.

I-It couldn't be that place, that's impossible, She thought. They burned down all of my laboratories a long time ago. It's impossible--definitely impossible.

But she thought wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<< Chapter 2-----Chapter 4 >>

Thank you for reading my fanfic! Hope you like it! Please feel free to comment!

• Upvote 2

did you mean 4869 or is 4868 another thing?

...+1!

APTX 4868 is another thing. and how about we remove the rule? I hate playing it without you under and above me!