Detective Conan World
Denaya Kudo

Detective Conan series banned in Indonesia

me also... <_<

kind of sad, huh?? I really wonder why did they DO that? :unsure:

Can we take back our freedom??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know your feel.

That's could be sucks.

But, how can it possible?
Block the anime that I think it's an education anime.

Ok, it's alright when they say,"Oh that's anime contain an adult content." (That's funny when our goverment tell the killing action is not good for child although they are never shown). But they can attach a banner that tell us,it is including teen category. Every person who under 12 years old must be with their parent.

the freaking sinetrons and stupid horror movies are more damaging i think and boring to boot. children become so dramatic after watching them.  :angry:  so that's why DC is no longer on TV. i didn't know the reason up until now. 

DC is aired here in our country but dubbed in our language. i find it awkward so i only watch english subbed episodes...

I can relate to that..

For English dubbing, they stopped a long time ago at episode 130 (episode 126ish for Japanese)... so we have been on that path for a long time already.  We get along just fine and just watch fansubs.

Same here in India. They stopped it airing in India because of it's low popularity.I don't know why people here took it as such a bad show :(

Thats is so sad and ridiculous...kids see so much violence in like 99% of the movies showed on TV and pretty much every video game there is out there. Not to mention most kids these days have access to the internet so there is no way to monitor what they are watching online.

But they decide to ban Detective Conan, that show that concludes almost every episode with the murderer kneeling down, face covered in tears of regret and Conan saying some lines discouraging whatever violent crime was commited. *facepalm*