Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

WARNING!! sit on me.... DANGER!!! SIT!! ON!! ME!! Or I'll... *screams from hell*

4-legs.jpg

Oh, you there, sweety~ Come sit on me!! Please enjoy sitting on me~ don't worry, I am an M, so I enjoy it *kisses and hugs you till you faint*

P.S. Ohh, and don't worry~~ I'll make it free of charge! *blows kisses of death*

4546732837_7749162028_z.jpg

This is not me, Officer Kaoko... someone threatened me... and used my account... yes... she's a chair...

You have been dared? I find the image of chair is hilarious. XD Let's get police handcuff blackmailer!

*Kaoko's been handcuffed, sellotaped, and tied to the back of the chair...* *Chair Rabu Rabu Kissu is using Kaoko's account*

Mmm~~~~~~wahhh~~~! First visitor, I'm glad you find me beautiful~ I'M nothing but flattered~ Now, sit on me and forget your problems~

128783518001564730.jpg

Lol :lol:. I would not dare to sit on that thing :eek:!!!

*Dies from a heart attack just by looking at it*

Now, now, dear visitor *hugs the visitor until he faints*... There's that saying again that says YOU *winks* Must Not Judge Books *blow kisses* by it Covers *blows more kisses and winks*~

OK~ I hope you understand, you cute little boy~

- The poor little body Chair Rabu Rabu Kissu was talking to... no longer has a soul in it... -

Now, now, dear visitor *hugs the visitor until he faints*... There's that saying again that says YOU *winks* Must Not Judge Books *blow kisses* by it Covers *blows more kisses and winks*~

OK~ I hope you understand, you cute little boy~

- The poor little body Chair Rabu Rabu Kissu was talking to... no longer has a soul in it... -

*Are you talking to me?*

image.jpg

*Are you talking to me?*

image.jpg

B-Brozer ROMEOOO

miss-bone-206.gif!

Chair Rabu Rabu Kissu only interested in humans, masochists, and sadists and the like... go away miss-bone-1.gif.

OMG!!!!!!111;//

banana+eating+funny+photo.jpg

Your a M ???

I'm a S and a M!

*sits*

O-OHH! Nice to meet you... FELLLOWW E-MM-UUUU!! Please go on ahead, sir... sit on me!! Sit on me, OHHHH!! And whip me to your HEART'S CONTENT!!

FINALLY... SOMEONE...

HappyTears.jpg

OMG or YIKE, LOL XD

lips1.jpg

LMFAOOOO XD

lips1.jpg

Gross!!!!!!!!d79df121.gif

I would rather cut one of your legs and give it to some hungry dogs to eat, you wouldn't mind right? cause you are a M after allth_099_.gif

hmm for me i woude sit on you or laugh...

Lol have you seen the show where marbles turn into huge beasts for battles?:P

*stii creeped out*

Gross!!!!!!!!d79df121.gif

I would rather cut one of your legs and give it to some hungry dogs to eat, you wouldn't mind right? cause you are a M after allth_099_.gif

OHHH, my dear, little Yuu-chan~~ Of course you can~ Just tell me when you're ready, ne?

*winks and blows kisses at Yuu-chan until her face is all covered in kiss' marks*

hmm for me i woude sit on you or laugh...

Ohhh, how sweet of you, DAAAHLING!! Of course, nothing is healthier than laughter~!

Ladies and gentlemen, I might as well just retire now, for I have seen everything.

Oh, no, you're not retiring, my dear Craw-chan~ You have seen nothing, but the beginning *winks winks, nudge nudge*

Lol have you seen the show where marbles turn into huge beasts for battles?:P

*stii creeped out*

No need to be creeped out~

*drags bananas back to the corner and start hugging it*

OH yes... as you requested, my valuable fans, I've made a audio of MAH BRIEF ITRODU'TION *winks winks, blows kisses*

Feel free to listen to it, and enjoy to the depht of you heart, DAHLINGS~ *blows kisses*

http://kaoko.tumblr.com/post/19014342837/chair-rabu-rabu-kissu-introduction-japanese

It's in Japponeesee~~ Ingerissu... coming soon~~

lips.giflips.gif