Detective Conan World
mabel

Mabel's Art thread

Gonna make mai new art thread like home~

I drew these pictures when i was bored.

The Kaito one was actually this from this picture:579d2392df5f60_full.jpg

Here's my picture:

post-9107-0-53076300-1307999795_thumb.jp

And the Conan one was just out of my mind.

post-9107-0-54831800-1307999818_thumb.jp

And here's an idea for some of you because i haven't seen any new topics here...

What if Ran shrank in stead of Shinichi???

Wow! Great drawin' by the way, I can see we have alot of talents here :P

I hope u keep workin on improvin' them, but they're realy great

specially Conan :)

and to answer the topic,

hmm, well I think, Ran wouldn't keep her new "identity" a sceret, she would AT LEAST tell Shinichi, and he would try his best to find the B.O. ofcourse she will also have to tell her father too, Ran can't disappear from the house for no good reason and still persuade people with her excuses, like Conan is currently doin,

but come to think of it , its a good idea for discussion if we imagine it in details it'll never end, it changes alot of events :D

Wow! Great drawin' by the way, I can see we have alot of talents here :P

I hope u keep workin on improvin' them, but they're realy great

specially Conan :)

and to answer the topic,

hmm, well I think, Ran wouldn't keep her new "identity" a secret, she would AT LEAST tell Shinichi, and he would try his best to find the B.O. of course she will also have to tell her father too, Ran can't disappear from the house for no good reason and still persuade people with her excuses, like Conan is currently doin,

but come to think of it , its a good idea for discussion if we imagine it in details it'll never end, it changes alot of events :D

Thank you! *Thinks about starting a new topic*

Wow!! :D Nice job!! Pretty awesome. However, Conan's eyes look like they're looking opposite ways. KEEP IT UP!! :D

If Ran shrunk instead of Shinichi, things would be pretty hectic. If she didn't tell Shinichi(though she probably would) he'd find out anyway. Probably be some MAJOR ShinRan.

Wow!! :D Nice job!! Pretty awesome. However, Conan's eyes look like they're looking opposite ways. KEEP IT UP!! :D

If Ran shrunk instead of Shinichi, things would be pretty hectic. If she didn't tell Shinichi(though she probably would) he'd find out anyway. Probably be some MAJOR ShinRan.

Hmm..*goes to drawing table and fixes Conan's eye*

Pretty good... Pretty good... Allow me to give my usual critiqueing. It's just for improvement. (don't worry, I'm not flaming you.)

Kaito:

1. His head is a little small- the eyes about halfway up the head, so try to place them there.

2. He doesn't seem to have enough hair... Draw more of it. (it's hard- try looking at the drawing more. I have a hard time as well.)

3. His hand is too big in comparison with his head. Your hand is about half the length of your face and as wide as half of the width of your face.

4. His eyes are placed too far apart. They are approximately 1 eye apart.

5. I don't know why.. But his eyes seem too big for 'Kaito'. It's probably just me though.

Conan:

1. Same thing with the head- it's a little small. I think it's also a tad wide. Draw a circle and then built on that. It helps. (says the person who just started today... T.T ')

2. As Chels said, he looks like he's staring in two directions at once. *attempts* Ow... My head hurts. Just keep the eyes consistent.

3. Same thing with the eye spacing. Just keep practicing.

4. The body (excluding shoulders) is about a head wide on Conan- it's too small. It's hard, but you can do it!

5. The way the arms are connected to the body is a bit strange, but I can't help you much with that. I'm not too good at bodies yet. (but I dug out my manga book, and it's really helpful! I wish I could give a copy to everyone!)

Sorry if this was too harsh, but it'll help your next drawings be better. Keep on drawing! ^^

Pretty good... Pretty good... Allow me to give my usual critiqueing. It's just for improvement. (don't worry, I'm not flaming you.)

Kaito:

1. His head is a little small- the eyes about halfway up the head, so try to place them there.

2. He doesn't seem to have enough hair... Draw more of it. (it's hard- try looking at the drawing more. I have a hard time as well.)

3. His hand is too big in comparison with his head. Your hand is about half the length of your face and as wide as half of the width of your face.

4. His eyes are placed too far apart. They are approximately 1 eye apart.

5. I don't know why.. But his eyes seem too big for 'Kaito'. It's probably just me though.

Conan:

1. Same thing with the head- it's a little small. I think it's also a tad wide. Draw a circle and then built on that. It helps. (says the person who just started today... T.T ')

2. As Chels said, he looks like he's staring in two directions at once. *attempts* Ow... My head hurts. Just keep the eyes consistent.

3. Same thing with the eye spacing. Just keep practicing.

4. The body (excluding shoulders) is about a head wide on Conan- it's too small. It's hard, but you can do it!

5. The way the arms are connected to the body is a bit strange, but I can't help you much with that. I'm not too good at bodies yet. (but I dug out my manga book, and it's really helpful! I wish I could give a copy to everyone!)

Sorry if this was too harsh, but it'll help your next drawings be better. Keep on drawing! ^^

I get criticized at my sketching class. I'm used to it. And thank you!

I'm saying the same thing as Aeyra mentioned.

They are good. Just minor fixes and balances...

And yea. The hair, eyes, and proportions can be hard, but it's easy when you get used to it.

I still don't know how to draw creases... (is that how you call that? My friend told me..)

I'm saying the same thing as Aeyra mentioned.

They are good. Just minor fixes and balances...

And yea. The hair, eyes, and proportions can be hard, but it's easy when you get used to it.

I still don't know how to draw creases... (is that how you call that? My friend told me..)

can u change ur profile pic and have a haibara with a laughing face

it really looks weird

can u change ur profile pic and have a haibara with a laughing face

it really looks weird

WHAT?! IT LOOKS ADORABLE~~~

well, part true.. this isn't like Haibara...

I'll change this...

I'll change this...

thx for accepting my advice

I'll change this...

I think it's nice. ^^ No need to change it. And for previous posts, you mean 'creases' not 'ceases', right?

WOW!! :D Nice drawing!! I LOVE IT!! The only thing that seems to be a bit off is Ran's hair on the left. KEEP UP THE AWESOME DRAWINGS!! :D

WOW!! :D Nice drawing!! I LOVE IT!! The only thing that seems to be a bit off is Ran's hair on the left. KEEP UP THE AWESOME DRAWINGS!! :D

Keep the drawing! For you know what!

And I know it is off... T.T