Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

Competition judges or contest conferences.

This thread is hugely different than Meitantei's one, because it involve judge discussion and search for setting competitions up with writings and strategy. I don't want to be the one who keep create competition, everyone has fair chance to create one, with this thread any person can step forward to find person helping to write up contest's guidelines and content. Or asking friends who likes to be partner or judge.

If you wish to host your own contest or competition; please read the guideline below, it was written from one of the staff member in Hexrpg.com, by Issaness. Credit to Issaness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example of a Real Contest:

Provide a task

Providing a task means to explain to everyone what they are supposed to do to enter the contest. "Your task is to write a contest in the contest forum that will get at least 10 people to enter."

Prize List

Usually there are up to three prizes, but if you only want to give away one item that is fine too. Just give people an idea of what they're getting. This helps possible contestants know whether or not their time and effort is worth it. Don't forget consolations are always an option as well if you feel like everyone competed well!

Rules

"All entries must be DCW Appropriate."

You don't always have to have rules, but this one is probably a good idea to have in this section if you can. You may want to add more rules such as "You are to do your entry completely alone," or something along those lines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And of course I modify one word from Hexrpg.com to DCW. :)

Do feel free to use it and discuss. Or you send in request here for partnership, and competition and contests are not for one person to do alone only. :) This thread is for serious people who badly wanted competition or contest to spice up DCW.

IDEAS ANYONE CAN HOST:

Poetry

roleplay

short story

Drabble

photography

Olympic puzzles

any kinds of art competition

DC Banner and avatar contest

DC Graphic signature contest

or contest based on special holiday, example: Valentine, Christmas, Easter, April fool etc...

• Upvote 1

hmmm, i wouldn't like make mine own or competition as i don't like it at all. But i would help if there or you need a judge person for competition then yes i would and try give mine best shot. With Who win through end.

Hope this help

-first person- has other read this post???-

Yeah, I have many ideas any person here can proceed create contest/competition:

Poetry

roleplay

short story

Drabble

photography

Olympic puzzles

any kinds of art competition

DC Banner and avatar contest

DC Graphic signature contest

or contest based on special holiday, example: Valentine, Christmas, Easter, April fool etc...

Feel free to pick one and host contest or competition!

I will add this ideas to first post for anyone wants idea.